Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 10-15-2011, 04:24 PM   #1
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Songs/Bands/Artists You Can't Stand

List the songs, artists, or bands you can't stand to listen to or hear.

I'll probably get d-repped for this but meh.
Not in order:
Spoiler:

Beyonce: SEVERELY overrated and she tends to take songs. I find her songs decent at best. Yes, I said decent.

Evanescence: Songs suck, overrated, and overplayed.

Black Eyed Peas: Only song I can like is Pump It

Taylor Swift: There's more song topics than just love, you know. I will admit I feel bad about what Kanye did though.

Bruno Mars: I hate the Lazy song and Lighters. Don't like his other songs too.

The Frey: Over My Head. Just...Over My Head.

Ke$ha: I don't like her songs. My sister (who likes her) even described her music as 'hoar music.'

Move Along by The All American Rejects. Please, stop playing this song.

Girlfriend by Avril Lavene. This song ruined her for me.

Since You Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson. I can't stand this song.

Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy. ..........

There's more but at the moment I can't think of them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vocaloid; 10-15-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Songs/Bands/Artists You Can't Stand

Kelly Clarkson, Rob Thomas, and the song Racks by Young Chris can all burn in hell.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 04:30 PM   #3
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Beyonce
Evanescence
Adele
Cobra Starship

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:02 PM   #4
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Only one comes to mind at the moment...Justin F*$&ing Beiber! I don't get why he is so popular! His career will be over as soon as his voice gets lower. (Rant over)

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:08 PM   #5
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
List the songs, artists, or bands you can't stand to listen to or hear.

I'll probably get d-repped for this but meh.
Not in order:
Spoiler:

Beyonce: SEVERELY overrated and she tends to take songs. I find her songs decent at best. Yes, I said decent.

Evanescence: Songs suck, overrated, and overplayed.

Black Eyed Peas: Only song I can like is Pump It

Taylor Swift: There's more song topics than just love, you know. I will admit I feel bad about what Kanye did though.

Bruno Mars: I hate the Lazy song and Lighters. Don't like his other songs too.

The Frey: Over My Head. Just...Over My Head.

Ke$ha: I don't like her songs. My sister (who likes her) even described her music as 'hoar music.'

Move Along by The All American Rejects. Please, stop playing this song.

Girlfriend by Avril Lavene. This song ruined her for me.

Since You Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson. I can't stand this song.

Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy. ..........

There's more but at the moment I can't think of them.
HOW CAN YOU HATE BRUNO MARS? He has the best voice in music right now. Lazy Song was good. Fun to listen to and Lighters was amazing, minus Royce Da 59's part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Only one comes to mind at the moment...Justin F*$&ing Beiber! I don't get why he is so popular! His career will be over as soon as his voice gets lower. (Rant over)

HEY! Quit hatin' on the Beibster.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:17 PM   #6
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
HOW CAN YOU HATE BRUNO MARS? He has the best voice in music right now. Lazy Song was good. Fun to listen to and Lighters was amazing, minus Royce Da 59's part.

HEY! Quit hatin' on the Beibster.
I'm sorry but lol

Anyway I don't really hate any artists. All music is different and, for the most part, good in it's own way.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 12:56 PM   #7
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
I'm sorry but lol

Anyway I don't really hate any artists. All music is different and, for the most part, good in it's own way.
Really? Then do tell me who. Nice of you to laugh at my opinion.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:05 PM   #8
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Bruno Mars. . Ke$ha, Eminem...More but I can't really think right now

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:11 PM   #9
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Bruno Mars. . Ke$ha, Eminem...More but I can't really think right now
Ke$ha and Eminem are my favorite artists ever!! D:

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:36 PM   #10
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
Nicki Minaj
kill yourself!!!!

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:40 PM   #11
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
Really? Then do tell me who. Nice of you to laugh at my opinion.
I can't, because it's all based on opinion. I laughed because you said it like a fact.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:58 PM   #12
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I swear almost no one this decade can sing at all. Ugh. Biz Markey can't sing, yet he has what I need. I think this decade genuinely has far more crap than quality. It's not even a generational gap thing.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:48 PM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
I swear almost no one this decade can sing at all. Ugh. Biz Markey can't sing, yet he has what I need. I think this decade genuinely has far more crap than quality. It's not even a generational gap thing.
It's more or less due to a larger than ever need to go mainstream and GET THAT RADIO RECORD OR YOU'RE FIRED, as many executives say. But I will say that doesn't mean there aren't good musicians or artists around.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:32 PM   #14
Uchiha_Itachi
Chunin Exam Participant

Uchiha_Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

BROKENCYDE!!!!!!!!!
(and Dot Dot Curve)
Old 10-18-2011, 05:59 PM   #15
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Justin Beiber
Lady Gaga
Miley Cyrus
Selena Gomez

trust me... there is more.

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:57 PM   #16
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Crystal Marionette saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I agree with every last one on your list dude. ESPECIALLY Girlfriend. The radio overplayed and it was on EVERY SINGLE FLIPPING MORNING.
Also, any mainstream artist. They just all disgust me. I guess I've been listening to too much rockabilly and the sort.
Crystal Marionette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:37 PM   #17
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
I can't, because it's all based on opinion. I laughed because you said it like a fact.
Well I'm sure we can take a mature approach and be unbiased enough to have a civilized debate. Not every argument has to consist of the two lashing out at each other. And I stated in like fact because, from my point of view, it is.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:40 PM   #18
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I really would like to know what makes Bieber so awful though. I've heard so much worse, and seen people so much worse than Justin.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:54 PM   #19
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
I really would like to know what makes Bieber so awful though. I've heard so much worse, and seen people so much worse than Justin.
I agree.

I think most of the hate comes from people either thinking his songs aren't good, meaning repetitive, they're tired of hearing his songs because they're so overplayed, girls are tired of all the other girls like him, or boys tired of all the girls liking him.

The kid has talent so I don't know why people can't look past all the bullshit people say about him.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:06 PM   #20
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I don't like him because I find his songs decent, his voice okay, I dislike seeing him in places like Hot Topic which is....odd to me, and his overhypedness. But there are people who I dislike more than him I will admit, like Beyonce or Evanescence.

He just comes off as...average to me.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote