Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 07-12-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Vatas Shadow Pridus: The Story

This is a Story Created by me, about a Ninja named Vatas Shadow Pridus, his comrades, Team Okami, as well as their enemies.

I'll try to release a Chapter everyday except on Sundays, but that won't always be the case since I'll be busy with life as well as other things.

1)- This fic is NOT Based on Naruto solely. It is actually based on a combination of Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and last but not least, Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

2)- I know that the characters are overpowered, but the series is set up that way.

3)- If you noticed, my chapters get higher quality as the fic passes. For example, compare the quality of a chapter in the Invasion of the Bird Clan Arc to a chapter in the Nui Gaiden Arc. I know that, and I'm currently rewriting chapters. Please be patient.

About the Author: Vatanui (Alias: Pride) is a mysterious figure, his past unknown, even to himself, due to an unfrotunately (unlucky) case of amnesia. He is currently a Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Aura, a Chunin to be precise. He is also a participant in the First Forums Tourney.

Saga First: The Intro

Spoiler:
Arc: The "Invasion" of the Bird Clan
One: The Beginning
Two: The Entry
Three:Nui Onimusha VS Kama Ikkaku
Four: The Leader of the Light Clan
Five: The Cager
Six: The Jashinist
Seven: Bloody Arm
Eight: Dawn
Nine:The Timid Medic
Ten: Hanataro
Eleven: The Kage of the Bird
Twelve: The AiraKage
Thirteen: The Bijuu of the Light
Fourteen:Kage VS Kage
Fifteen: The Phoenix
Sixteen: Phoenix Dawn, Phoenix Die
Seventeen: Mission Succeeded, Sort Of
Eighteen: The Woman
Nineteen:A New Threat on the Horizon
Twenty: Time To Go

Arc: The Meeting of the Kages, Part One
Twenty-One: One Week Before the Meeting
Twenty-Two: The Two in the Mountains
Twenty-Three: The Illuminus on the Move
Twenty-Four: The Explanation
Twenty-Five: Four Days Until the Meeting of the Kages

Nui Gaiden
Twenty-Six: The New Kid
Twenty-Seven: Family Assassin Attempt
Twenty-Eight: Before The Interrogation
Twenty-Nine: The Interrogation
Thirty: Toward the Country of Snow
Thirty-One: The Country of Snow
Thirty-Two: The Calm Before the Storm of Ice
Thirty-Three:Just Before the Storm
Thirty-Four: The Beginning of the Frosty Storm
Thirty-Five: The Battle in the Icy Wasteland
Thirty-Six: Matsumora Anokichi VS Sakura Helga
Thirty-Seven: The Battles
Thirty-Eight: Another Madman with a Weapon of Mass Destruction & The Message
Thirty-Nine: Weapon of Mass Destruction #45: Flaming Chains of Hell
Forty: Black Flames of Death & Arrival
Forty-One: Taking a Weapon of Mass Destruction
Forty-Two: Meeting in Hell
Forty-Three: The Interview in Hell
Forty-Four: Tenso Ukitaro
Forty-Five: Passing the Icy Storm
Forty-Six: Meeting with Her Master
Forty-Seven: Part One: Captured: Part One
Forty-Seven: Part Two: Rescued: Part Two
Forty-Eight: Last Chapter... of Nui Gaiden

Arc: Meeting of the Kages, Part Two
Forty-Nine: Re-Entry! Meeting of the Kages, Restart!
Fifty: The Bloody Gemini
Fifty-One: The Discussion
Fifty-Two: Vatas Shadow Pridus VS Tenso Ukitaro
Fifty-Three:A Hint at Menrui's Powers
Fifty-Four: The Eighth Shinobi
Fifty-Five: Farewell, Senso Ukitaro
Fifty-Six: The Tsuyoryuusei Masurao
Fifty-Seven: Talk With the Elder
Fifty-Eight: A Little Detour
Fifty-Nine: Sparring With Sage
Sixty: Midnight
Sixty-One: The Briefing
Sixty-Two: Preparing
Sixty-Three: Adventures in Triangular Island Auctioning House
Sixty-Four: Fifteen Hours 'Till Countdown
Sixty-Five: The Gathering Forces
Sixty-Six: Aqua Hallibel
Sixty-Seven: Acquiring New Skills
Sixty-Eight: The Dusk Enters, Part One
Sixty-Nine: The Dusk Enters, Part Two
Seventy: Untitled
Seventy-One: The Banpaia Tsume
Seventy-Two: The Battle in the Skies
Seventy-Three: MEAT!!! Particularly of Sea King Variety
Seventy-Four: How Many Firearms Can You Store in Your Coat?!
Seventy-Five: Starts with a "M"
Seventy-Six: The Power of Patty
Seventy-Seven: Double Tag Team! The Vampire Mistress versus Vatas and Rose, and Patty versus the Marines!
Seventy-Eight:Close to The Finale
Seventy-Nine: Disserrare: Genkaku Vero Potenza
Eighty: The Swordsman's True Strength
Eighty-One: Speak of the Devil
Eighty-Two: Speak of the Devil 2
Eighty-Three: Speak of the Devil 3

Mini Arc-Turn Back the Pendulum
Chapter Eighty-Four: Abandoned Orphan
Chapter Eighty-Five: Punishment
Chapter Eighty-Six: Life in the Orphanage
Chapter Eighty-Seven: Discovery of a Secret
Chapter Eighty-Eight: When Things Start to Go Bad
Chapter Eighty-Nine: Ms.Kat's Punishment
Chapter Ninety: A Turn of Events
Chapter Ninety-One: The Beginning of the Escape Attempt
Chapter Ninety-Two: Enemies Advancing
Chapter Ninety-Three: Way of the Assassin
Chapter Ninety-Four: Onto the Seventh Floor
Chapter Ninety-Five: Times Ain't Gonna Get Easier
Chapter Ninety-Six: Ninety-Seven Fights One
Chapter Ninety-Seven: Orphanage in Flames
Chapter Ninety-Eight: Jackass
Chapter Ninety-Nine: Trolled
Chapter One-Hundred:
Chapter One Hundred & One:
Chapter One Hundred & Two:

Arc: The Rescue

-Character Profiles: Part One.

-Character Profiles: Part Two.

-Characters' Races

-Weapons' Profiles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 06-08-2010 at 12:44 AM.
Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:42 PM   #2
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Vatas Shadow Pridus: The Story

Chapter One: The Beginning

Four figures sat on a cliff, overlooking a village. The sky was orange, the sun was leaving, the winds were starting up, showing the signs of a descend into nightfall. The villagers were leaving, going to their homes and families. Soon, it was night and all the villagers were fast asleep and the night lights brightened. One of the four figures grinned, flashing him teeth in the darkness.
"Finally, it's midnight." He said, and stood up. The moonlight hit his face, revealing a mask with the face of a dragon. "I hate being in these damn bloody jobs, they're just require so much....work." muttered another figure and too stood up, too wearing a mask, plain black. The other two figures too stood up, too wearing masks. All of them were armored.
Swords hung on their backs, gleaming in the moonlight and stained with blood. "Shut up, Menrui. Geez, you're always complaining about work. It's annoying" muttered another figure, to the person who talked the second. The man known as Menrui ruffled his hair with his hair. "It's not my fault, Toshi."
The person known as Toshi glared at Menrui. "Idiots....." muttered the last person, his long white hair blowing in the wind. Immediatly, Toshi spun around, her face bright red with anger. "What did you say, Nui?!" she yelled. The white haired man known as Nui said nothing. "Be quiet, Toshi, or the guards might hear us." the figure who talked first muttered. "There's no guards, stupid head! Are you blind, Vatas?!" Toshi said. Vatas glanced at her. "You mean you don't see them?"
Toshi took a long hard look at the village. "No."
"You see the crows and ravens on the ground? How about the birds on the look-out tower?"
"What about them?"
"Toshi, this is the Bird Clan. The ninjas here have a Kekkai Genkei that allows them to turn into any type of bird. They are a type of clan that specializes in espionage." Nui explained.
"So the Old Man sent us in to take them out, eh? Not so nice of him, huh." Menrui muttered. "So basically, we get to kick feathery butts and get paid too?" Toshi asked. Menrui shrugged. "Probably,"
Toshi slowly pulled out her sword, grinning wickedly. "Good enough for me." Menrui groaned. "There you go off again, Toshi." Fortunately, Toshi did not hear this. She had already jumped off the cliff, and into the village. Mumbling, Nui jumped after her, followed by Vatas. Menrui leaped down last, complaining as usual. "Damn hyperactive girl....!"

Note: As the Writer of this Story, I will have to tell you the Dangers of it. The next chapters will be highly bloody, with broken wings and feathers flying about. In a nutshell, the world will finally figure why some bird species today are endangered or worse, extinct.

The group landed down on the floor. Once they land, a burst of dust exploded on the ground where they stood. The dust died soon enough and the group slowly stood up.
"So this is the Bird Clan, huh..." Menrui muttered, gazing at the empty street, cluttered with feathers and bird droppings on the ground. Now in the streets, with better light, the team could be seen better. Nui was tall, thin and had white long hair, along with fair skin. His serious but calm face reflected in the street light. He wore a black kimino, topped with a black kimino. Toshi was short, with short blond hair pulled in a ponytail and her face with the trademark scowl, with a mix of tan and white skin. She wore a red jacket, and jeans, completed with a hood. Menrui wore a long-sleeved black shirt, topped with a green jacket. He had white skin, along with Vatas. Vatas was dressed in a black cloak, complete with a hood. Red flames hung in the bottom of his cloak and his dragon mask gazed from corner to corner, emotionless.
Toshi smiled. "Now then, time to fight!" She reached for her back and unsheates her sword, a mixture of a katana and dagger. Not surprisingly, the sword had no handle at all. Nui then took out a mask and begin to study it while Menrui continued mumbling about something. All the while, small shadows lingered and prowled through the streets. Vatas was the first to notice this. Before he could warn his team, a blast of wind struck Menrui. He was sent flying. He hit the ground. Nui and Vatas, automatically pulled out there swords. Toshi, surprised, sets herself in a stance, ready for the next attack.
"Well well, look at what we have here." the attacker said, his mouth seemingly pulling back in a fang-like evil grin.

To Be Continued..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 01-09-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:16 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Great, no one reads this.....

Old 07-13-2009, 01:31 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Please Read!

Old 07-13-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I should delete this..

Old 07-13-2009, 05:16 PM   #6
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I should delete this..
dont delete it i like it keep going with it
Old 07-13-2009, 05:58 PM   #7
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Give it some time, Pride, you just posted it today.

And I like it. Don't delete it.
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:54 PM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Thanks guys.....my story has a slow start, but it builds up dramatic effect......ew, my brother just barfed candy on me...

Old 07-13-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
garraswerewolf
Jonin

garraswerewolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow this was great

keep going dude

garraswerewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:19 PM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Thanks.

I really appreciate it.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 12-26-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #11
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
Thanks guys.....my story has a slow start, but it builds up dramatic effect......ew, my brother just barfed candy on me...
ughhh most not have tasted good
Old 07-13-2009, 07:24 PM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

It was cherry Mike Ike..

Old 07-13-2009, 07:24 PM   #13
Hiro
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hiro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

im gonna copy this and read it later, because now im interested in the last few chapters of yugi-oh ^_^ i hope there isnt a copyright on pride's story xD
Old 07-13-2009, 07:43 PM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

You read Yugi-Oh, Hiro?

Old 07-13-2009, 07:48 PM   #15
Hiro
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hiro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
You read Yugi-Oh, Hiro?
yep ^_^ im on chapter 50 right now, on one manga it ends at chapter 51, is that right and the original yugi-oh ends there, or does one manga just not have all of it, just curious
Old 07-13-2009, 07:53 PM   #16
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Okay, Hiro..

Old 07-14-2009, 09:18 AM   #17
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Chapter Two: The Entry
In the gloomy street light, the guard's face was revealed: his face was cruel, showing only wicked exchileration for the possible upcoming battle. He wore a headband, tied to his neck and wore a simple plain white robe. Armor covered him, from toe-to-top. He carried a long menacing scythe with him, gleaming in the moonlight like a shinigami's (japanese death god) blade. A patch on his left arm, that etched "Special Jonin" sent shivers down most shinobi facing before him in battle, most shinobi, except for..the three people standing before him, all preparing for a fight to the death.
"It was my turn to guard this clan on this boring patrol, of just simply walking around and looking, and look at what here I found, four intruders, sneaking into my little clan to do something." the guard said, grinning as usual. He then fully pulled out his scythe, showing the intruders his weapon. It was a regular scythe, the only peculiar thing was that......it had 3 blades instead of one.
"Now then...." the guard muttered and set in a stance, in perfect alignment, waiting for his opponents to attack.

Note: Just as I have told you in the Previous Chapter, blood will be spilled in the upcoming chapters, a LOT of blood, so Beware!

"It's my duty to kill you." the guard said. Suddenly, Toshi burst into laughter. "You said duty!"" she laughed as the guard glared angrily at her. "This is a BATTLE! There is no laughter in bloody fights!" he yelled. Eventually, Toshi stopped laughing and began her stance again.
"By the way, are you even a girl?" the guard asked, grinning. Immediatly, Toshi's faced turned red as a tomato."I'm a girl alright!!! And now a girl will kick your butt!" she yelled and charged, straight for the waiting guard. Just as she was about to attack, a hand flashed before her. Toshi glanced back at her comrades, to see Nui missing. Nui was now standing before her, his hand signalling her to stop. "Toshi, Vatas, go ahead. I will deal with this barbarian. Get Menrui too." Nui ordered, his other hand grasping the hilt of his sword. Toshi opened her mouth to shout but then stopped, realizing the right thing to do. She silently nodded and runs back to get Menrui. She checked him for wounds, but then saw no wounds at all, not even a small scratch. Finally, Toshi came to dawn: Menrui was asleep, drooling on the ground. She scowled and then raised her hand and slapped him, HARD.
Menrui still did not wake up. "Great..." she muttered. With that, she poofs, releasing a cloud of white dust, also covering Vatas. When it finally cleared, he and they were gone. Nui turned his head back to look at his opponent. "You know, you could have attacked me when I was off-guard..." he muttered. The guard replied with a grin. "I DO love to battle, but I will not attack an unarmed enemy. I am NOT a coward." Gazing grimly, Nui slowly unsheate his sword from it's scabbard. "That so, huh..."
"My name is Kama Ikkaku, nice to meet you." the guard announced.
"Why do you tell your opponent your name?"
Kama grinned wickedly. "My people have a very religious nature. We always tell our name to our opponent in battle, because when they die, we want them to know the name of the killer!"
Nui grasped his sword tightly and set in a stance, ready. "Well, my name is Nui Onimusha then."

Kama burst into laughter and screeched, "Nice to meet you! This is looking fantastic!"
With that, the two opponents locked eyes with each other and charged forward to the battle of their lives.

TO
BE
CONTINUED

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 07-16-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:15 PM   #18
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Tell me what you think, people!

Old 07-14-2009, 06:42 PM   #19
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I somehow got stuck in the portal to Hyrule and Naruto... NOT AGAIN!
NaruSakufluff4ever is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ooh nice vat!can u write more?me is interested!
NaruSakufluff4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #20
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Thanks, NaruSaku!!!!