Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 10-15-2011, 07:43 AM   #21
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Which character makes Akatsuki look Cool?

I think that the uniform makes them look cool

But my fav Itachi looks so bad-ass :O
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:10 AM   #22
A7XNaruHina
Genin

A7XNaruHina saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Itachi is really cool so him.
Forum gf: KimikoUchiha
Crazy Student: medlnic15 :3
naruhinaforever
A7XNaruHina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 09:39 PM   #23
rinneganforce
Genin Elite

rinneganforce saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I don't think any are really "cool" to me, but my favorite is itachi. So it would probably be him if I had to pick.

Last edited by rinneganforce; 10-16-2011 at 09:42 PM.
rinneganforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 09:42 PM   #24
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Kisame. Walking fish stick with an even bigger fish stick for a sword, with a straw hat thrown in for good measure. Swagger right there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:36 AM   #25
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sasori and Itachi are the coolest in the akatsuki to me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.

TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:37 AM   #26
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Itachi and Deidara hmmm
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 12:53 PM   #27
DeathTheKid101
Ninja Academy Student

DeathTheKid101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

definatly Sasori and Itachi
Spoiler:

Quote:
"Pictures are hidden secrets the more they reveal the less you know." Criminal minds
DeathTheKid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 01:03 PM   #28
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Konan...she's hot

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 02:27 PM   #29
~Sakura Haruno~
Academy Graduate

Location: Turn around... and you actually won't find me there. ;P
~Sakura Haruno~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Itachi, Deidara and Tobi. I look forward to seeing Pain and Konan in action as well.
~Sakura Haruno~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:12 AM   #30
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I like Hidan and Kisame of the Akatsuki.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:29 AM   #31
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Deidara and Tobi are the best.
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:10 AM   #32
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Itachi and maybe the pains.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:09 PM   #33
The truth
Freshmen Academy Student

The truth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

For me it would be Zetsu.
The truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:16 PM   #34
RinneganPowerz
Academy Graduate

RinneganPowerz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hidan makes Akatsuki awesome.
RinneganPowerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:58 PM   #35
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ ^ Hidan is crazzzzzzy. But he's alright.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:55 AM   #36
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashHeaven View Post

Just like Nagato, Madara, Sasori, Konan and Kakazu that they had pretty serious attitudes, but the three best attitudes are clearly Itachi, Nagato and Madara.
I think Sasori with the Hiruko outfit and personality would top ET Madara, Tobi (goof ball) and Tobi/Madara.

It's being that arrogant and vicious combined with being short and...looking fat, made him seem unnatural and even more dangerous. And it made me want to see him fight...that much more.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:58 AM   #37
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Kakuzu mainly. His eyes and the partial-face mask made him look like a cooler Kakashi.

His appearance and personality were similar. He was by all means a cool, calculating killer with absolutely no moral values, emotions or comical nature.

The "perfect ninja" if you will. With the perfect appearance. The deep voice made him even that much more serious in completing his dark arts.

Sasori would be a close second in Hiruko.

Last edited by [Shikamaru]; 12-10-2011 at 01:05 AM.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:27 PM   #38
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

ITACHI, Pain, Kakuzu, and Tobi :P
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:43 PM   #39
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Deidara, Itachi, and Tobi for sure.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:06 AM   #40
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yin-yang release sannin View Post
Which character in akatsuki makes you want to join akatsuki,if possible?

ITACHI for me. because of his coolness. To be in the same level with him.
same for me here

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote