Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 10-12-2011, 10:53 PM   #121
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Teen Titans Discussion Thread

she and Dick (Robin on the show) once almost married

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:54 PM   #122
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
she and Dick (Robin on the show) once almost married
And wasnt that the same one that Raven ruined?....well Evil Raven.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:56 PM   #123
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yep and Grayson once was once engaged to Barbara Gordon (Batgirl/Oracle)

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-12-2011, 10:58 PM   #124
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yep and Grayson once was once engaged to Barbara Gordon (Batgirl/Oracle)
really?

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 10-12-2011, 11:00 PM   #125
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

yep but Barbara broke it off so he had two failed attempts to get married

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-12-2011, 11:01 PM   #126
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yep but Barbara broke it off so he had two failed attempts to get married
poor Grayson....he'll find one sooner or later.

Old 10-12-2011, 11:04 PM   #127
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

He is popular with woman even Supergirl had a crush on him (pre-reboot)

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-12-2011, 11:05 PM   #128
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He is popular with woman even Supergirl had a crush on him (pre-reboot)
I would say that doesnt surprise me but....yeah that does surprise me.

Old 10-12-2011, 11:15 PM   #129
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

He also did well in his short term as leader of the Justice League

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-12-2011, 11:35 PM   #130
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He also did well in his short term as leader of the Justice League
Dick Grayson was leader of Justice League?

Old 10-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #131
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

yeah as Batman didn't last too long

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-12-2011, 11:37 PM   #132
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah as Batman didn't last too long
So Grayson was Batman for a while....or is he still?

Old 10-12-2011, 11:39 PM   #133
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

He is Nightwing again

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #134
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He is Nightwing again
Oh....man ive lost track of comics its not funny

Old 10-13-2011, 11:22 AM   #135
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Dick is back to being Nightwing? Awesome!

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:14 PM   #136
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I was not a huge fan of Cyborg the Barbarian, but Birthmark on the other hand was pretty good. What I liked best about that whole arc was when the Titans fought their evil clones. They were getting their butts handed to them by their doubles, but then they decided to switch it up and started laying the hurt.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #137
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I'm watching The End right now. Raven is so awesome.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:47 PM   #138
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yup. raven is my fav character~!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:53 PM   #139
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wasnt a big fan of Cyborg the Barbarian but it was still a good watch and the woman Sarasim is a throw back to Cyborg's girlfriend in the comics named Sara Simm (if im wrong correct me).

The 4th season arc with Raven was my favorite season by far....They did a good job with the clone battle but read the comics from back in the day,great read....Mother Mae Eye....*shudders* man that was screwy,but yet the greates line bein what Robin said...."You Broke Mothers Cookies" which went into the "Your Gonna Get In Trouble"

Old 10-18-2011, 10:37 PM   #140
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh and it probably dont go in this one but i had to ask if anyone can,but When Dick Grayson's parents die,Was Tim Drake in the audience when it happened?