Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 10-12-2011, 10:13 PM   #101
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Teen Titans Discussion Thread

Chipmunk

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:16 PM   #102
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This is indeed a good question. Its hard to say really, since Mumbo doesn't really seem to follow any rational patterns of thought(I mean look at the inside of his hat). Outside of the whole "magic show" theme, the dude was a total loon. My guess though is something like a turtle or a bird of some sort.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:18 PM   #103
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
This is indeed a good question. Its hard to say really, since Mumbo doesn't really seem to follow any rational patterns of thought(I mean look at the inside of his hat). Outside of the whole "magic show" theme, the dude was a total loon. My guess though is something like a turtle or a bird of some sort.
Like Dr.Light wasnt from time to time....trying to steal something that the Titans could see from there living room.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 10-12-2011, 10:21 PM   #104
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ahh Dr. Light, he was never the same after Raven sucked him into her cloak and essentially mind-raped him(for lack of a better description). The guy was never sane anyway, but after that, he went even farther off his rocker. I can almost feel sorry for the guy(keyword:almost).

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-12-2011, 10:23 PM   #105
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ahh Dr. Light, he was never the same after Raven sucked him into her cloak and essentially mind-raped him(for lack of a better description). The guy was never sane anyway, but after that, he went even farther off his rocker. I can almost feel sorry for the guy(keyword:almost).
Wouldnt you be?
And yet in the comics,he was at one time a criminal mastermind.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:27 PM   #106
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

True, I don't even want to imagine some of the things he saw in there. He comes back with another scheme or 2 later in the show, but probably after a year or 2 of extreme therapy and a fear of the dark that won't quite go away.

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-12-2011, 10:28 PM   #107
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
True, I don't even want to imagine some of the things he saw in there. He comes back with another scheme or 2 later in the show, but probably after a year or 2 of extreme therapy and a fear of the dark that won't quite go away.
Mustve saw Raven with Fluffly bunnies or something that would make any sane person cringe.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:29 PM   #108
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I loved that show. It got me into the whole superhero thing.

Yet, I ended up being a Marvel fan. Weird.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:29 PM   #109
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Light in comics was a rapist and was mind-wiped by Zatanna

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:30 PM   #110
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Light in comics is a rapist and was mind-wiped by Zatanna
Identity Crisis wasnt it?

Old 10-12-2011, 10:30 PM   #111
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yes it was

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-12-2011, 10:31 PM   #112
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yes it was
Like that comic....never would guess who did it....not the Dr.Light raping part but the storyline.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:34 PM   #113
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

yeah he was later killer by the Spectre who turned him into a candle wick causing to burn to death

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-12-2011, 10:35 PM   #114
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah he was later killer by the Spectre who turned him into a candle wick causing to burn to death
Elongated Man?

Old 10-12-2011, 10:36 PM   #115
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

no and in Red Hood and the Outlaws 1 Starfire x Roy?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-12-2011, 10:39 PM   #116
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ok....

Old 10-12-2011, 10:44 PM   #117
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

here I found something on the DC reboot Starfire yeah not happy with it
Spoiler:
Tamaraneans in the relaunched DC Universe are said to have short attention span when it comes to "all things earth", seeing humans as little more than sensory experiences. This explains why Starfire no longer remembers the Teen Titans when asked about them. Her sexual desires, which have nothing to do with her affection, are brought up very casually when she offhandedly offers Harper a chance to sleep with her despite also having a sexual relationship with Jason Todd.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #118
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
here I found something on the DC reboot Starfire yeah not happy with it
Spoiler:
Tamaraneans in the relaunched DC Universe are said to have short attention span when it comes to "all things earth", seeing humans as little more than sensory experiences. This explains why Starfire no longer remembers the Teen Titans when asked about them. Her sexual desires, which have nothing to do with her affection, are brought up very casually when she offhandedly offers Harper a chance to sleep with her despite also having a sexual relationship with Jason Todd.
.....um in the comics years ago,didnt Starfire learn english by sleeping with somebody or did i hear wrong?

Old 10-12-2011, 10:50 PM   #119
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I don't think so

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #120
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh....well nevermind then.....i know they touched about that in the series and in the movie Trouble In Tokyo.