Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-09-2011, 03:44 PM   #201
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Finally, ye ol' Hikari-chan's forum family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Bacon: *spits acid at you*

itachi: *huggie snuggie* aww! I-I-it's SWELL to see you alot lately!

Wh-what? People being mean?! What, am I being annoying lately?!

@Shou: Shou-shou!! :3 *tackles* how is my prettyfull sister? *rubs cheek against yours (not butt cheek)

@Roy: *playing drums on a few bottles* Bom bom boooom badoom!
*turns into a cute little wolfie and snuggles more* awwww you too I really missed talking with you.T_T

And no y-your not mean or annoying don't listen to anyone.^^
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:52 PM   #202
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

@shou: just ok? Is something bothering you?

@Fury: Someones in a good mood, oooo. :3 *pokes your eyebrow*

sh-shuddup! Me gotz the soul silver!!

@itach: wu wu wu WOLFIE!!!!! Awww *mega snugg*

you said it yer loon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:54 PM   #203
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Quote:

you said it yer loon!
I'm in a mood I guess..v.v >.>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:55 PM   #204
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

you said it yer loon!
im always in a good mood when im playing my drums. watch. *leaves my drums and isntantly goes back to being suicidal*
nine tailed fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:55 PM   #205
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

you said it yer loon!
*snuggles more and gently licks you* do you prefer me as a wolfie or a bunny since I can be either one.:P

Ummmm what?
Old 10-09-2011, 04:01 PM   #206
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

@shou shou: NU!! That is nut allowed! *frown* y-you must be happy! *gives you cookie, and apparently in gurus case, a drum* I-I hope you feel better!

@fury: *giggiling fit* I-I wish drums would have that effect on me!

*plays drums with you*

itachi: defo....wolf...

Old 10-09-2011, 04:03 PM   #207
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@shou shou: NU!! That is nut allowed! *frown* y-you must be happy! *gives you cookie, and apparently in gurus case, a drum* I-I hope you feel better!

*plays drums with you*

Oh ok then wolf it is. *looks at you with big sparkly eyes*

Oh yeah I never told you about the anime convention that I went to last April I think I did say that I would tell you about it.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:10 PM   #208
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Oh ok then wolf it is. *looks at you with big sparkly eyes*

Oh yeah I never told you about the anime convention that I went to last April I think I did say that I would tell you about it.
*i randomly turn into a wolf* why the hell was i just turned into a wolf!? who is responsible for this!? how am i supposed to play drums with PAWS!? *goes into a rage until i get tired*
Old 10-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #209
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

*plays drums with you*

I'm ok now Hika. =D
/Hugs
Kool!
/plays on my drumpad
xD

Old 10-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #210
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine tailed fury View Post
*i randomly turn into a wolf* why the hell was i just turned into a wolf!? who is responsible for this!? how am i supposed to play drums with PAWS!? *goes into a rage until i get tired*
Ummmmm *throughs my magic stick away* don't look at me I didn't do it.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:13 PM   #211
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I wanna visit an alternate dimension.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

Last edited by deadtaka; 10-09-2011 at 04:21 PM.
deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:13 PM   #212
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ummmmm *throughs my magic stick away* don't look at me I didn't do it.
at least im not a puppy......... *the stick falls on the ground and turns me into a puppy* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Old 10-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #213
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
at least im not a puppy......... *the stick falls on the ground and turns me into a puppy* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Ummmm h-hold on let me turn you back to normal. *picks up the stick and points it at you and tries to change you back but instead it turns you into a monkey* ummmm *thinks* (awww crap I screwed it up.) *throws it back down and backs up a little* well my work here is done then.^^"
Old 10-09-2011, 04:20 PM   #214
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

@Fury: *rolling around laughing* Awwwwwww!! Soo cute!

I'm
not recponcible though. *eyes dart at ik, points* BUT HE IS A WOLF TOO!!

Like dis *grabs your paw and bops it against drum*

@Shou: *dances to your music* ;3

aw ok!

@ik: MUST NOT CUDDLE TO DEATH!!!

No, tell me another day I'll be going soon d'ohey!

@taka: I beg your pardon?

Old 10-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #215
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ummmm h-hold on let me turn you back to normal. *picks up the stick and points it at you and tries to change you back but instead it turns you into a monkey* ummmm *thinks* (awww crap I screwed it up.) *throws it back down and backs up a little* well my work here is done then.^^"
*when you throw the stick back, i turn back into a puppy wolf* someone is going to die for this!
Old 10-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #216
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I'm

aw ok!

*Dances with Hika* ;D

Old 10-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #217
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Damn typos. >.>

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:22 PM   #218
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I'm

aw ok!

Don't worry mom i'll be ok.^^

Ok then i'll wait. Oh I do have a picture of myself there if you wanna see that at least.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:23 PM   #219
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Party, party, party lets all get wasted!!! o.o
Old 10-09-2011, 04:24 PM   #220
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*when you throw the stick back, i turn back into a puppy wolf* someone is going to die for this!
Well look on the bright side at least your really cute. Im sure the girls will love you now.XD

Well i'd love to stay and chat but I gotta you know.....*runs away really fast*

Tags
chat, family, friends