Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:41 PM   #10021
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Adriel got annoyed, "You irk me, pest." He said as he kicked Akuma, sending him flying to a wall.

----

Ignis grabbed both the Excalibur and Death Scythe and ran at phenomenal speeds towards his brother.
Akuma growled as he got kicked, but still regained his balance and twisted around and land on the wall as he then opened his mouth and send a hyperbeam at him.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:41 PM   #10022
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
(use imagination miyo. Improvise make the fight seem hard and interesting )

Kuroda heard what Ignis said. "No need to worry... i am the perfect opponent to fight him." He grinned. He crossed his arms as Akuma attacked him. "Gravity Manipulation: Gravity Field Reject!" A gravity field appeared around Akuma, Kuroda and Adriel. "Nothing can get out of this field and nothing can get in." He smiled. "Meaning your attacks are useless to the outside world." Kuroda smiled.

(In the gravity field nothing comes in and nothing comes out... that is the rule here... there is nothing that breaks it cause the second you touch the barrier it knocks you into the floor with a mighty force of gravity. And nothin gets in. Attacks from outside are impossible and the same for reverse its just me akuma and Adriel for now )
"You didn't say anything about teleporting." Said Adriel calmly as he teleported out of the gravity field. He then turned his attention towards his brother and pulled out his two swords, "Ah brother. Long time no see." He said.

---------

Ignis looked at him calmly, "Adriel.. defying the laws of logic as always." he said.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:43 PM   #10023
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

"Hmm... so that is my image.... not quite as i had imagined it but its acceptable." J thought to himself. A bright light swarmed the room and blinded everything. J appeared infront of Miyo. "Im glad that i can be your protector." He smiled he grabbed Miyo's hands and kissed her. The light slowly started fading.
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:44 PM   #10024
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
"You didn't say anything about teleporting." Said Adriel calmly as he teleported out of the gravity field. He then turned his attention towards his brother and pulled out his two swords, "Ah brother. Long time no see." He said.

---------

Ignis looked at him calmly, "Adriel.. defying the laws of logic as always." he said.
Kara looked at Ignis "Should I... Try to help him?" thought Kara "I know it is a family matter but what happens if somthing goes wrong? Even thought I don't like him I can't just let him die..."
Old 10-08-2011, 06:46 PM   #10025
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!

"Fool... you are still in the gravity field.... nothing works... Gravity field blocks you away from the entire world. What you did now is you expanded it and pulled your brother in with you... you are such a fool." Said Kuroda smiling. "I am not a foe to be taken from the side.... and your skill whatever it is... cannot match mine..." He said calmly. "However as this seems to be a family fight... i will observe... but that funny universe technique of yours.... stays under my watch." He said calmly as he went to the side of the field to give space to ignis and Adriel.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:49 PM   #10026
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
"Hmm... so that is my image.... not quite as i had imagined it but its acceptable." J thought to himself. A bright light swarmed the room and blinded everything. J appeared infront of Miyo. "Im glad that i can be your protector." He smiled he grabbed Miyo's hands and kissed her. The light slowly started fading.
Miyo was shock my the kiss,but accepable it tears fill her eye at his words as the light fade away.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:54 PM   #10027
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

As the light dissapeared J was gone. And the weapon remained on the floor. Petal jumped down from the ceiling. "Congratiulations Miyo... you have passed your training and got a new weapon. J will return sooner than you think. He is currently the weapon so when you release him he will get to his normal self. He will not stay with you at all times but he will be always in your grasp. Keep training Miyo... there is alot more you can do with your mind than just this. You were a good student and a very fast on at that." Petal praised Miyo.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #10028
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
"Fool... you are still in the gravity field.... nothing works... Gravity field blocks you away from the entire world. What you did now is you expanded it and pulled your brother in with you... you are such a fool." Said Kuroda smiling. "I am not a foe to be taken from the side.... and your skill whatever it is... cannot match mine..." He said calmly. "However as this seems to be a family fight... i will observe... but that funny universe technique of yours.... stays under my watch." He said calmly as he went to the side of the field to give space to ignis and Adriel.
"Trust me, Kuroda. Since he is a shinigami like me, he possesses great power." Said Ignis "I'm going to kill you, Adriel. For what you done." Ignis used "Shinigami Art: Super Nova Impostor" which headed towards Adriel.

----

"You are no match for me, little brother." Said Adriel as he blocked the attack with his swords.

----

Ignis' attack left a star floating in front of Adriel, "That was the point. Kuroda, make that star collapse on itself with gravity, in the process it will create a black hole." He said.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:58 PM   #10029
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

"I do not care of his origins young boy... and i ceartinly will not create black holes as i please and on top of it with the means of different powers other than my own." He said calmly. "This is your fight... deal with him...i will intervene if i must..but if you were with Kara means you were at one point with Sidonay so therefore i will not harm you and put my faith in you." He said seriously. "Black Holes are my speciality and much more." He said as he continued to watch the fight.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:02 PM   #10030
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
As the light dissapeared J was gone. And the weapon remained on the floor. Petal jumped down from the ceiling. "Congratiulations Miyo... you have passed your training and got a new weapon. J will return sooner than you think. He is currently the weapon so when you release him he will get to his normal self. He will not stay with you at all times but he will be always in your grasp. Keep training Miyo... there is alot more you can do with your mind than just this. You were a good student and a very fast on at that." Petal praised Miyo.
"Thanks"said Miyo with tear fill eyes"Great teacher and friend too Petal"she said with one of her sweet gentle smile"I am glad your going to word for me one day"she said even thought Miyo had not told her about her vision.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #10031
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
"I do not care of his origins young boy... and i ceartinly will not create black holes as i please and on top of it with the means of different powers other than my own." He said calmly. "This is your fight... deal with him...i will intervene if i must..but if you were with Kara means you were at one point with Sidonay so therefore i will not harm you and put my faith in you." He said seriously. "Black Holes are my speciality and much more." He said as he continued to watch the fight.
"Explode." Said Ignis. The star then exploded violently, engulfing both Ignis and Adriel. After the smoke cleared, Ignis used Excalibur to cut one of Adriel's arms.

--

"Why you little..!" Said Adriel as one of his arms got cut off. Adriel teleported in front of Ignis and stabbed his eye, rendering it useless.

---

"Argh!" Ignis grunted as his eyes got stabbed by one of Adriel's blades. Recovering from Adriel's assault, he used "Shinigami Art: White Hole" which started spewing large amounts of gamma rays and matter at Adriel.

(( Note: A white hole is the opposite of a black hole. ))
Old 10-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #10032
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Explode." Said Ignis. The star then exploded violently, engulfing both Ignis and Adriel. After the smoke cleared, Ignis used Excalibur to cut one of Adriel's arms.

--

"Why you little..!" Said Adriel as one of his arms got cut off. Adriel teleported in front of Ignis and stabbed his eye, rendering it useless.

---

"Argh!" Ignis grunted as his eyes got stabbed by one of Adriel's blades. Recovering from Adriel's assault, he used "Shinigami Art: White Hole" which started spewing large amounts of gamma rays and matter at Adriel.

(( Note: A white hole is the opposite of a black hole. ))
"Ignis!" shouted Kara as she then appeared beside him as Adriel was distracted by the white whole.
"Kara!" shouted Ichiro and Akuma at the same time.
Kara ignored them as she then looked at Ignis "Stand still for a second," instructed Kara as her hand glowed green as she healed it.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #10033
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
"Ignis!" shouted Kara as she then appeared beside him as Adriel was distracted by the white whole.
"Kara!" shouted Ichiro and Akuma at the same time.
Kara ignored them as she then looked at Ignis "Stand still for a second," instructed Kara as her hand glowed green as she healed it.
"It can't be healed." Said Ignis "Adriel's blade have the universal irreversibility effect, meaning if the blades cut something, the injury stays.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:20 PM   #10034
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"It can't be healed." Said Ignis "Adriel's blade have the universal irreversibility effect, meaning if the blades cut something, the injury stays.
Kara grunted "Remind me to punch you after this," said Kara as she reached up and touched his eye takeing some of his blood. "Hitsugaya don't fail me now," said Kara as she concentraited on the blood as he hand glowed as a new eye started to form. "You can't fight him with banged up eye, this one I'm making is temporary, but it will do the job, just hold him off while I make it."
Old 10-08-2011, 07:25 PM   #10035
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Kara grunted "Remind me to punch you after this," said Kara as she reached up and touched his eye takeing some of his blood. "Hitsugaya don't fail me now," said Kara as she concentraited on the blood as he hand glowed as a new eye started to form. "You can't fight him with banged up eye, this one I'm making is temporary, but it will do the job, just hold him off while I make it."
Suddenly, Adriel got decapitated by somebody, "You dare touch my son, Adriel." Ignis' eyes widened, "Father.." He said.

Ignis' father was called Tenebrae. Tenebrae walked towards Ignis, "He's going to regenerate soon. I need to get you out of here, Ignis."

Ignis nodded, "Right" He said.

Ignis and Tenebrae teleported back to the Shinigami Kingdom.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:32 PM   #10036
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Suddenly, Adriel got decapitated by somebody, "You dare touch my son, Adriel." Ignis' eyes widened, "Father.." He said.

Ignis' father was called Tenebrae. Tenebrae walked towards Ignis, "He's going to regenerate soon. I need to get you out of here, Ignis."

Ignis nodded, "Right" He said.

Ignis and Tenebrae teleported back to the Shinigami Kingdom.
Kara eyes turned angry as she crushed the forming eye in her hand and let it drop to the ground "That is the last straw... I try to do one thing good for him and he stabs me in the back..."
Akuma sighed as he walked over to Kara "Shinigami's work in strange ways Kara."
"Your telling me," said Kara "I have no idea what Mizuki sees in him."
"Do you think their coming back?" asked Ichiro
"Beats me," said Akuma. "Probably they want to get rid of that guy so they will be back eventually."

Last edited by GaaraXSaiFan; 10-08-2011 at 07:38 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:11 AM   #10037
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

Kuroda saw what happened and so he released the gravity field. Time to take care of these pests that are attacking out village. He crouched abit and crossed his arms that were coming up on each side of his head. "Gravity Manipulation: Black Hole S"

A black hole started forming above the tsukuyomi clan village. It started engulfing only the enemy ninjas with alot of pressure. "This will take care of them." Kuroda said as the black hole was concentrated on enemies.

~~~~~~
Petal smiled. "Now go..help your friends." She said. "I have to stay here abit longer to finnish some things." Petal said to Miyo calmly.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:00 AM   #10038
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Kuroda saw what happened and so he released the gravity field. Time to take care of these pests that are attacking out village. He crouched abit and crossed his arms that were coming up on each side of his head. "Gravity Manipulation: Black Hole S"

A black hole started forming above the tsukuyomi clan village. It started engulfing only the enemy ninjas with alot of pressure. "This will take care of them." Kuroda said as the black hole was concentrated on enemies.

~~~~~~
Petal smiled. "Now go..help your friends." She said. "I have to stay here abit longer to finnish some things." Petal said to Miyo calmly.
Quote:
Kara eyes turned angry as she crushed the forming eye in her hand and let it drop to the ground "That is the last straw... I try to do one thing good for him and he stabs me in the back..."
Akuma sighed as he walked over to Kara "Shinigami's work in strange ways Kara."
"Your telling me," said Kara "I have no idea what Mizuki sees in him."
"Do you think their coming back?" asked Ichiro
"Beats me," said Akuma. "Probably they want to get rid of that guy so they will be back eventually."
Meanwhile in the Shinigami Homeland, Tenebrae was trying to find a permanent replacement for Ignis' eye, "Adriel's blade infected my son with a menacing effect. I need to give him a special eye." He said. "He needs the Eye of Mikhail." Said Tenebrae. He grabs the red sphere (Eye of Mikhail) and heads over to Ignis. Tenebrae takes out Ignis' damaged eye and puts the Eye of Mikhail in his eye socket, "This is the Eye of Mikhail. Take good care of it, Ignis." He then wrapped Ignis' newly acquired eye with bandages. "Remember Ignis. Mikhail will be watching over you now as your new eye contains his spirit." He said.

---

"I will. Thank you father." Said Ignis. Suddenly, the Eye of Mikhail changed Ignis' body. Ignis then teleported back to the battlefield, with bandages covering his left eye.

Ignis' new body
Spoiler:

---

Adriel regenerated a new head, "Ah. Brother, you came back." He said. Adriel used his Nullification Field technique which countered anything chakra based, "These warrior are pathetic." he said.

Last edited by Phazonous; 10-09-2011 at 07:03 AM.
Phazonous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:09 AM   #10039
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Meanwhile in the Shinigami Homeland, Tenebrae was trying to find a permanent replacement for Ignis' eye, "Adriel's blade infected my son with a menacing effect. I need to give him a special eye." He said. "He needs the Eye of Mikhail." Said Tenebrae. He grabs the red sphere (Eye of Mikhail) and heads over to Ignis. Tenebrae takes out Ignis' damaged eye and puts the Eye of Mikhail in his eye socket, "This is the Eye of Mikhail. Take good care of it, Ignis." He then wrapped Ignis' newly acquired eye with bandages. "Remember Ignis. Mikhail will be watching over you now as your new eye contains his spirit." He said.

---

"I will. Thank you father." Said Ignis. Suddenly, the Eye of Mikhail changed Ignis' body. Ignis then teleported back to the battlefield, with bandages covering his left eye.

Ignis' new body
Spoiler:

---

Adriel regenerated a new head, "Ah. Brother, you came back." He said. Adriel used his Nullification Field technique which countered anything chakra based, "These warrior are pathetic." he said.
Kara crossed her arms as he teleported back to the battlefield. "Looks like he is back," said Kara.
"With a new look yet again," said Lily.
"I wonder if this one is perminate," said Kara to Lily.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:25 AM   #10040
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Kara crossed her arms as he teleported back to the battlefield. "Looks like he is back," said Kara.
"With a new look yet again," said Lily.
"I wonder if this one is perminate," said Kara to Lily.
Ignis appeared next to Kara, "Hey Kar. Sorry for leaving you like that." He said. Ignis then concentrated on Adriel, "Let's do this Mikhail." He said. Ignis appeared behind Adriel and kicked him high above. He then used "Forsaken". Thousands of energy made spears appeared around Adriel, pointing at him menacingly.

---

Adriel was secretly finished charging the "Universe Eater" technique. A small orb appeared on his hand, "If I eat this, I'll grow in power and I will destroy all so be careful with what you do." he said.