Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 10-08-2011, 12:09 AM   #1
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default One Piece Tier List

I decided that One Piece needed a tier list, even though it was pretty complicated.

Notes: Each character is in their prime, meaning characters like Whitebeard will be younger. Power-scaling and hype ARE included for only those who haven't shown sufficient fighting.

The tier list is currently based on the characters from pre-time skip, unless already shown (i.e. Strawhats and New Fishmen). Until re-introduced, they will be assessed on what they've previously shown. However, if a character has been hyped from the time skip like X Drake, he will be moved up accordingly.

Against each other, Logia's are placed on who would win without intangibility. They would still have their unique powers, but I've given them the luxury of Bosushoku Haki. Characters WITHOUT Haki aren't given this when compared to Logia's. However, if a prestigious character has the expectations, reputation, and experience, they WILL be given Bosushoku Haki. This allows characters like Mihawk, Ivankov, Kuma, and Doflamingo to be able to fight against Logia's.

Characters that have NOT shown fighting abilities like the Red-Haired Pirates, Blackbeard Pirates, and Monkey D. Dragon won't be placed as it's nearly impossible to determine where they belong. Power-scaling isn't enough for these characters. They will be placed accordingly once sufficiently shown.

Characters are given weapons and items that they would usually carry. For instance, Smoker is given his Seastone Jutte. Even though it was broken, I'd imagine that it wouldn't be too difficult for him to get another. The New Fishmen Pirates are given Energy Steroids.

Be sure to correct me where you see fit. I'd be happy to explain why I put who where, though some can be a bit iffy.

Pirate King Tier
Gol. D Roger
Edward Newgate (Whitebeard)
Marshall D. Teach Time-Skip (Blackbeard)

Yonko Tier
Shiki (Prime)
Monkey D. Garp
Former Fleet Admiral Sengoku
Shanks
Kaidou
Charlotte Linlin (Big Mom)

Admiral Tier
Fleet Admiral Akainu (Sakazuki)
Silvers Rayleigh
Aokiji (Kuzan)
Admiral Kizaru (Borsalino)
Admiral Fujitora (Issho)
Dracule Mihawk
Marco
Donquixote Doflamingo
Bartholomew Kuma
Jozu

Warlord Tier
Monkey D. Luffy
Sabo
Marshall D. Teach without Gura Gura
Portgas D. Ace
Magellan
Jesus Burgess
Trafalgar Law
Jinbe
Enel
Emporio Ivankov
Crocodile
Diamante
Vergo
Gekko Moria with Oz
Caesar Clown
Boa Hancock
Bartolomeo
Kyros

High Tier
Don Chinjao
Roronoa Zoro
Sanji
Elizabello II w/ backup
Little Oars Junior
Kinemon
Cavendish
Sentoumaru
Smoker
Pekoms
Hody Jones with steroids
Dillinger
Bellamy
Monet
Caribou
Franky
Pacifista (Part 1)
Rob Lucci
Rebecca
Brook
Fisher Tiger
Gecko Moria Base
Kaku
Jabra
Tashigi
Daz Bones (Mr. 1)
Coby

Middle Tier
Tony Tony Chopper
Nico Robin
Usopp
Nami
Baby 5
Blueno
Kumadori
Fukuro
Helmeppo
Kalifa
Nero
Bentham (Mr. 2 Bon Kurei)
Arlong
Wapol
Don Krieg
Kuro
Wiper
Foxy
Paulie
Hannyabal
Gin
Sadi-Chan

Low Tier

Buggy
Galdino (Mr. 3)
Alvida
Gan Fall
Captain Morgan
Demalo Black (Fake Luffy)
Fullbody
Vivi
Kuina
Carue
Gonbe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by BoxHead; Yesterday at 04:00 PM.
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 01:34 AM   #2
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori
Default Re: One Piece Tier List

Problem with one piece is that you can't really put it into a tier list, it's just way to hard.

That being said:

Why is Vista in High Tier and not 'First Rate'?

Why is Nico Robin in High Tier, and not Mid Tier?

Why is Ivankov not in 'First Rate'?

Why are the Gorosei on the list?

Gin should be in Low Tier.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:18 AM   #3
Edward Newgate
Academy Graduate

Edward Newgate is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Your tier list is pretty crappy, OP.
Edward Newgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:23 AM   #4
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^you should explain why instead of bashing it.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:37 AM   #5
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Don't even know where to start...

First of all where is Dragon?

Why are the Gorosei so high?

Why is Teach>Whitebeard???

Where are Kaido and Big Mom?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:08 AM   #6
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I see one problem with putting Dragon on the list, Vivi...we haven't seen him fight yet, so we don't really know what he is capable of.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:02 AM   #7
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I see one problem with putting Dragon on the list, Vivi...we haven't seen him fight yet, so we don't really know what he is capable of.
We haven't seen the Gorosei fight either and they're on the list.

As Paramount tier.=/

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:12 AM   #8
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Problem with one piece is that you can't really put it into a tier list, it's just way to hard.

That being said:

Why is Vista in High Tier and not 'First Rate'?

Why is Nico Robin in High Tier, and not Mid Tier?

Why is Ivankov not in 'First Rate'?

Why are the Gorosei on the list?

Gin should be in Low Tier.
Hey, I tried.

I've reserved "First-Rate" for the characters that are based on Oda's intentions and hype. Vista isn't nearly as hyped as the other characters in that tier. His best showing was when Dracule Mihawk took note of his swordsmanship. That's about it.

Ivankov can't do much against the people above him as he doesn't know how to use Haki. Smoker is a Logia. Sentomaru is incredibly underrated given his impressive speed and strength to go along with Haki. Little Oars Jr. I feel is too durable against a Death Wink. Boa Hancock can make whatever she touches turn to stone, not just by lust.

The Gorosei were just introduced. However, they essentially rule the world as the head of the World Government and are above Kong and Sengoku in the manga. I reckon that's enough hype to consider they're abilities considering they're shown to look like fighters.

Nico Robin can essentially break people's necks on a whim. Unless they're so fast that she can't keep up, then she'll likely win. The people under her are mostly the Supernova's. From what they've shown, she can easily sprout arms around their necks. She also has Shadow Clones now. I remind you that I placed the Strawhats on their current abilities. I haven't placed the characters that haven't been reintroduced yet unless obviously hyped.

Gin is a toss-up. He's shown to break iron shields however with his weapons. I simply put him above the characters that have no proper defenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Don't even know where to start...

First of all where is Dragon?

Why are the Gorosei so high?

Why is Teach>Whitebeard???

Where are Kaido and Big Mom?
I explained all of this in the OP...

Dragon is incredibly hard to determine where he belongs. Obviously, he's amazingly powerful as the Most Wanted Man in the World. That mostly considers his uncooperative relationship with the World Government. However, where exactly does that stand? Is he as strong as Shanks? Is he stronger than Gol D. Roger? For all we know, Dragon can be Yonko level, but since he's leading a revolution instead of chilling in the New World, he gained said title. Until properly shown, it's too hard to determine where he belongs.

Kaido and Big Mam are the same as Dragon. Marco's abilities are considered Yonko level. It's too broad as all Kaido and Big Mam are said to be are Yonko.

The Gorosei were just introduced. However, they essentially rule the world as the head of the World Government and are above Kong and Sengoku in the manga. I reckon that's enough hype to consider they're abilities considering they're shown to look like fighters.

Blackbeard is based off of hype. He has the abilities of rendering Devil Fruit's useless and the power to destroy islands. I know Whitebeard in his prime was said to rival Roger, but I have a feeling that Blackbeard will be the ultimate villain for Luffy at story's end. If everyone feels this way though, I can flip them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Newgate View Post
Your tier list is pretty crappy, OP.
Care to explain so I can make this list not-so-crappy??
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season

Last edited by NagatoGod_of_Pain; 10-08-2011 at 10:17 AM.
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:44 AM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

it is pretty difficult it seems...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:21 AM   #10
Flying Fortress Skyfire
Banned

Flying Fortress Skyfire saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Just because Blackbeard has Whitebeard's Devil Fruit now doesn't mean that he's superior to Whitebeard. WB was more than just his abilities.
Flying Fortress Skyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:22 AM   #11
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Wait since when did Luffy and Ace surpass Mihawk,Jinbei,Doflamingo,Magellan,etc? o_O I haven't read much of the time skip so I wouldn't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Fortress Skyfire View Post
Just because Blackbeard has Whitebeard's Devil Fruit now doesn't mean that he's superior to Whitebeard. WB was more than just his abilities.
he was a monster. BB is just a fatass with his powers.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:28 AM   #12
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
Hey, I tried.

I've reserved "First-Rate" for the characters that are based on Oda's intentions and hype. Vista isn't nearly as hyped as the other characters in that tier. His best showing was when Dracule Mihawk took note of his swordsmanship. That's about it.

Ivankov can't do much against the people above him as he doesn't know how to use Haki. Smoker is a Logia. Sentomaru is incredibly underrated given his impressive speed and strength to go along with Haki. Little Oars Jr. I feel is too durable against a Death Wink. Boa Hancock can make whatever she touches turn to stone, not just by lust.

Nico Robin can essentially break people's necks on a whim. Unless they're so fast that she can't keep up, then she'll likely win. The people under her are mostly the Supernova's. From what they've shown, she can easily sprout arms around their necks. She also has Shadow Clones now. I remind you that I placed the Strawhats on their current abilities. I haven't placed the characters that haven't been reintroduced yet unless obviously hyped.

Gin is a toss-up. He's shown to break iron shields however with his weapons. I simply put him above the characters that have no proper defenses.

I explained all of this in the OP...

Dragon is incredibly hard to determine where he belongs. Obviously, he's amazingly powerful as the Most Wanted Man in the World. That mostly considers his uncooperative relationship with the World Government. However, where exactly does that stand? Is he as strong as Shanks? Is he stronger than Gol D. Roger? For all we know, Dragon can be Yonko level, but since he's leading a revolution instead of chilling in the New World, he gained said title. Until properly shown, it's too hard to determine where he belongs.

Kaido and Big Mam are the same as Dragon. Marco's abilities are considered Yonko level. It's too broad as all Kaido and Big Mam are said to be are Yonko.

Blackbeard is based off of hype. He has the abilities of rendering Devil Fruit's useless and the power to destroy islands. I know Whitebeard in his prime was said to rival Roger, but I have a feeling that Blackbeard will be the ultimate villain for Luffy at story's end. If everyone feels this way though, I can flip them.

Care to explain so I can make this list not-so-crappy??
If the best swordsman in the world knows your name and you've never met him before, that's an amazing thing.

If you're going off Hype, Ivankov used to rule over Kuma. During the war, Ivankov commented how far away Kuma really was from being himself because 'Kuma would never dare try to attack Ivankov'. That sentence in context usually means that Kuma acknowledged Ivankov as his superior.

They look like fighters but they could just be political figures and figure heads, if you're not gonna add Big Mam and Kadiou I don't think that they should be added either it doesn't make sense.

Nico robin has to be stronger than the person who's neck she's trying to snap as well. if she doesn't have the strength she can't break the neck. I honestly don't think she could snap a Pacifista, Urogue, Law would use his devil fruit to de-arm her, Bonney makes her arms the arms of a child, Bege has people come out of his face to shoot her hands which directly hurts her, Basil she could snap, Hody Jones maybe, Caribou is a Logia, Vista is a division captain in WB army she's not at that level, Hyozo? That's why I think she should be lower, even with her new feats like gigantic hands, she can still be countered and everything that happens to her hands happens to her.

Which brings me to my next question:

Why is Hyozo so high on the list?

Quote:

Old 10-08-2011, 11:37 AM   #13
Flying Fortress Skyfire
Banned

Quote:
Bege has people come out of his face to shoot her hands which directly hurts her
Tiny people shooting tiny bullets which do a tiny amount of damage.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:39 AM   #14
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Depends how many tiny people you have, Capone has a lot. Not to mention they could crawl with swords and too. It should irritate her at least and she'll need to itch her hand resulting in the letting go of him.

Quote:

Old 10-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #15
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I know that. Like I said, I'm going off of hype. Oda has obviously set up Blackbeard to be one of the, if not THE, final villain. He has the entire world hating and going after him. I reckon that when all said and done, Blackbeard will be the Madara or even Aizen of One Piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Wait since when did Luffy and Ace surpass Mihawk,Jinbei,Doflamingo,Magellan,etc? o_O I haven't read much of the time skip so I wouldn't know

he was a monster. BB is just a fatass with his powers.
Luffy has since mastered Haki and developed precognition because of it. He's also virtually immune to poison because of his fight with Magellan. He's dodged Pacifista lasers, calling them "slow". While it's not proven that said lasers are as fast as Kizaru's, it's still quite the feat as no one else has shown that. I suggest that you should read the time skip. It really shows how much of a beast Luffy has become.

Ace isn't above any of those you mentioned except for Mihawk since he doesn't have Haki.

Quote:
If the best swordsman in the world knows your name and you've never met him before, that's an amazing thing.

If you're going off Hype, Ivankov used to rule over Kuma. During the war, Ivankov commented how far away Kuma really was from being himself because 'Kuma would never dare try to attack Ivankov'. That sentence in context usually means that Kuma acknowledged Ivankov as his superior.

They look like fighters but they could just be political figures and figure heads, if you're not gonna add Big Mam and Kadiou I don't think that they should be added either it doesn't make sense.

Nico robin has to be stronger than the person who's neck she's trying to snap as well. if she doesn't have the strength she can't break the neck. I honestly don't think she could snap a Pacifista, Urogue, Law would use his devil fruit to de-arm her, Bonney makes her arms the arms of a child, Bege has people come out of his face to shoot her hands which directly hurts her, Basil she could snap, Hody Jones maybe, Caribou is a Logia, Vista is a division captain in WB army she's not at that level, Hyozo? That's why I think she should be lower, even with her new feats like gigantic hands, she can still be countered and everything that happens to her hands happens to her.

Which brings me to my next question:

Why is Hyozo so high on the list?
Regarding Vista, I guess I can move him up.

That's the thing, I only applied hype to those that are obvious like the Paramount Tier. If a character has shown sufficient fights like Ivankov, they will be assessed on what they've shown. Ivankov's main attack is his Death Wink. While powerful, Kuma has shown MUCH more impressive feats. His speed is nearly unmatched against almost all characters, to the point of "teleporting". His Ursus Shock spells instant defeat for those below him too. He's as durable as you can get. Even with his durability, he can reflect any physical attack at a whim.

Marco's abilities are said to Yonko level. He should be looked as a base of power for Kaido and Big Mam. However, where would they go? It's nearly impossible to determine that. Are they stronger than the Admirals? Marco was roughly equal. It wouldn't be fair to put them under or over them. The Gorosei however, have SIGNIFICANT authority over Kong and Sengoku. They literally rule the world and make laws they see fit. You don't gain that type of authority from being weak. Considering that they have a swordsman among their ranks along with clear physical prowess and scars, I reckon they're fighters.

Nico Robin already destroyed a Pacifista before the time skip. She simply crushed its head while it attempted to fire off a laser. Urouge wouldn't know of her abilities. Considering that Nico Robin's no slowpoke when it comes to pulling off attacks, Urouge wouldn't know what hit him. Law has shown no lethal abilities with his Devil Fruit. It simply reconfigures his opponent without hurting them. Robin can be confused by this, but considering her seriousness in the midst of battle, she can simply sprout arms all over him once realizing that she's still healthy. Against Bonney, making her young wouldn't hinder her from being able to sprout about 1000 arms.

Bege only has people coming out of his eyes and torso. Shooting at something that's wrapped around you head and neck with cannons is only asking for suicide. So he either sends a bunch of troops towards Robin, or blows his own face up. Robin would still have her arms in the process of breaking his neck all this while. I'll move Caribou up due to his Logia.

Base Hyozo blocked a post time skip Gear 2 Luffy with NO damage. He even managed to poison him in the fraction of a second that Luffy touched him. Now he took Energy Steroids and took on a transformation. After his transformation, Hody is able to withstand multiple hits from Luffy and continue to fight when before, he was defeated in one attack from Zoro. Give Hyozo that same leverage and he should be quite the impressive fighter along with his poisonous abilities.

Quote:
Quote:
Depends how many tiny people you have, Capone has a lot. Not to mention they could crawl with swords and too. It should irritate her at least and she'll need to itch her hand resulting in the letting go of him.
Capone Bege is a lot more dangerous than he is put out to be. Bege's weapons actually become full size once they left his body. Miniscule cannonballs are reverted back to their original size. Horses are also reverted to their full size.

If Capone Bege wanted to shoot Robin's hands off of him, he'll simply blow himself up.

Last edited by NagatoGod_of_Pain; 10-08-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:39 PM   #16
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

by god, you're all so serious about this. I forgot the BG was so serious. lol

You just explained all the things Kuma can do, the fact is still that before the brain wash he was listening to Ivankov out of respect and possibly fear. That deserves a move up in my book.

Whitebeard was feared by the admirals, Shanks is feared by the Admirals, Shanks defeated Kaidou on his way to the war, so the other two should probably be up near paramount tier. Kaidou just goes under shanks and Big Mam goes equal to him.

They order people around, they could've got the position by political leverage, it's too much speculation but I can see where you're coming from since one has a sword.

She didn't destroy it from what I remember, it was still up she just bought time for them to run further away. I just think of Law in higher regard than Nico Robin I guess, I think he deserves higher. I personally don't think 1000 baby arms would do much, all the baby fat might just smother her though so I'll give you that.

Hyozo has shown one solid feat and he's that high? You should probably wait until after his battle with Zoro in order to accurately place him.

The capone thing on the bottom was kinda a joke, if you couldn't tell by the itching on the hands.

Quote:

Old 10-08-2011, 05:18 PM   #17
Flying Fortress Skyfire
Banned

Mihawk fought Shanks on a regularly basis. You know Shanks. He's got red hair. And he's a Yonkou. He stopped after Shanks lost his arm. There's no way in hell he's not at least upper first-rate, if not paramount.

Also, Ivankov needs to be moved WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY up.

Last edited by Flying Fortress Skyfire; 10-08-2011 at 05:20 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:19 PM   #18
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
by god, you're all so serious about this. I forgot the BG was so serious. lol

You just explained all the things Kuma can do, the fact is still that before the brain wash he was listening to Ivankov out of respect and possibly fear. That deserves a move up in my book.

Whitebeard was feared by the admirals, Shanks is feared by the Admirals, Shanks defeated Kaidou on his way to the war, so the other two should probably be up near paramount tier. Kaidou just goes under shanks and Big Mam goes equal to him.

They order people around, they could've got the position by political leverage, it's too much speculation but I can see where you're coming from since one has a sword.

She didn't destroy it from what I remember, it was still up she just bought time for them to run further away. I just think of Law in higher regard than Nico Robin I guess, I think he deserves higher. I personally don't think 1000 baby arms would do much, all the baby fat might just smother her though so I'll give you that.

Hyozo has shown one solid feat and he's that high? You should probably wait until after his battle with Zoro in order to accurately place him.

The capone thing on the bottom was kinda a joke, if you couldn't tell by the itching on the hands.
Hehe, just pointing some stuff out.

Even so, where would Ivankov go? He can't defeat those above him mostly because he doesn't know Haki. His only combative abilities are Death Wink and various physical attacks.

If Marco's abilities are considered Yonko level, then that broadens said level to quite a degree. Marco is about equal to the Admirals. Kaido and Big Mam can easily be around the Admirals' strength then. There's just not enough detail for them.

Robin was actually the one to set up the defeat of the Pacifista. She slammed it's head shut, which caused it to self-implode. This staggered it and stalled long enough for Nami to run a lightning bolt through it. The Monster Trio then finished it off.

Law will likely be placed higher after his reintroduction. However, as of his pre-time skip abilities, he doesn't really have a way of defeating her. That's what most of the list is comprised of.

Hyozo's one feat is a better feat than any of those under him. Luffy said himself that he's someone to look out for, a rare compliment from the new Luffy.

I knew that it was joke. I'm not that oblivious. I was simply saying how Bege's weapons actually inflate in size and the consequences if he tried shooting Robin's arms off.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:25 PM   #19
Flying Fortress Skyfire
Banned

Iva was a high ranking member of Dragon's posse, it's extremely likely that he does know haki. He can certainly withstand Luffy's CotCK.

He held his own against Magellan and stomped the crap out of Kuma.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #20
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Mihawk fought Shanks on a regularly basis. You know Shanks. He's got red hair. And he's a Yonkou. He stopped after Shanks lost his arm. There's no way in hell he's not at least upper first-rate, if not paramount.

Also, Ivankov needs to be moved WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY up.
Considering that they're actually friends, would they really be fighting to the death?

His strongest attack didn't even phase Jozu in the slightest. Not knowing Haki is what really hurts his cause.

Who exactly can Ivankov beat that's above him?