Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #441
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Destruction City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujin View Post
Cool!

I havent seen that show in ages.......

*is sad now*
But I like the pony!
I found some old recorded tapes
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:08 PM   #442
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Cool!

I havent seen that show in ages.......

*is sad now*
But I like the pony!
Yeah.

Tatsuki: Hey sensie how have you been?

Renji: Haven't seen you in a while.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:09 PM   #443
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

*revives pony*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:10 PM   #444
Fujin
Chunin Exam Participant

Fujin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Fujin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
I found some old recorded tapes
Wow, they must be way old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yeah.

Tatsuki: Hey sensie how have you been?

Renji: Haven't seen you in a while.
Hey kids! How you doing?
Im good.
And it has been a while.
I got into some trouble and wound up in prison for a few weeks.
Here is another lesson for you.
"Dont drink underage or do inappropriate things in public while drunk"
Things will end up bad if you dont follow that lesson.
Felicia x Orrin Forever

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme band is Dragonforce
I support JenniferWonderland's Sexy dots
Neisen and I team up to become,
The Destruction Duo!

Kingdom Hearts Forever
Quote:
A panda slapped me at a zoo...they have something against whites, i swear >.>

Fujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:10 PM   #445
Fujin
Chunin Exam Participant

Fujin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Fujin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
*revives pony*
Yay! Thank you!
Felicia x Orrin Forever

The Destruction Duo!

Kingdom Hearts Forever
Quote:

Old 10-05-2011, 05:10 PM   #446
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Hey kids! How you doing?
Im good.
And it has been a while.
yep*eats apple*
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:12 PM   #447
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Hey kids! How you doing?
Im good.
And it has been a while.
Tatsuki: Omg really?O.O I hope it wasn't bad there in prison. And don't worry we don't ever plan on drinking.

Renji: Yeah we are not into that. And we're glad that you got out of there?
Old 10-05-2011, 05:13 PM   #448
Fujin
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Tatsuki: Omg really?O.O I hope it wasn't bad there in prison. And don't worry we don't ever plan on drinking.

Renji: Yeah we are not into that. And we're glad that you got out of there?
It was actually not that bad. It helped to have a friend as a cellmate.
She screwed up just as bad as I did.
Felicia x Orrin Forever

The Destruction Duo!

Kingdom Hearts Forever
Quote:

Old 10-05-2011, 05:17 PM   #449
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It was actually not that bad. It helped to have a friend as a cellmate.
She screwed up just as bad as I did.
Well thats good that you were with a friend instead of some stranger at least. You never know what that person would do to you.O.O

Renji: Yeah ive heard lots of stuff about people at prison that weren't good. And they say when taking a showing there that you shouldn't drop the sope or else.O_O

Tatsuki: Yeah. And how long were you actually in there?
Old 10-05-2011, 05:18 PM   #450
Fujin
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Well thats good that you were with a friend instead of some stranger at least. You never know what that person would do to you.O.O

Renji: Yeah ive heard lots of stuff about people at prison that weren't good. And they say when taking a showing there that you shouldn't drop the sope or else.O_O

Tatsuki: Yeah. And how long were you actually in there?
Thats just in the men's prisons.

A few weeks.
Felicia x Orrin Forever

The Destruction Duo!

Kingdom Hearts Forever
Quote:

Old 10-05-2011, 05:23 PM   #451
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thats just in the men's prisons.

A few weeks.
Renji: Yeah thats true. And I sure hope I never end up in there.>.<

Tatsuki: Oh well thats not so bad at least.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:25 PM   #452
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Yay! Thank you!
*makes the pony super special awesome*

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:27 PM   #453
Fujin
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Renji: Yeah thats true. And I sure hope I never end up in there.>.<

Tatsuki: Oh well thats not so bad at least.
Yep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
*makes the pony super special awesome*
Cooooool!

I gotta go now.
Bye guys!
Felicia x Orrin Forever

The Destruction Duo!

Kingdom Hearts Forever
Quote:

Old 10-05-2011, 05:29 PM   #454
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yep.

Cooooool!

I gotta go now.
Bye guys!
Oh ok so I guess we'll have to do the training thing some other time. See you later then.

Tatsuki: Bye.

Renji: Bye.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:57 PM   #455
Darknight
Genin

Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*destroys stuff in my rage*

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

I will walk through the fog, as I welcome death.
Again and again, I will die and return over and over again until my goal is achieved.
Vereor Nox
Darknight is offline   Reply With Quote