Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-04-2011, 06:51 AM   #1021
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

lol it is something for my homework. and then a movie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:58 AM   #1022
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

oh ok
Old 10-04-2011, 07:13 AM   #1023
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah lol. Get this. I stayed home from class today and it turns out we got out early.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:16 AM   #1024
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

lucky last year i got out in the afternoon but had to go in the morning luckily this is my last year out at mid-east
Old 10-04-2011, 07:18 AM   #1025
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nice. I don't mind going to class. But I can't draw for crap.

Old 10-04-2011, 07:21 AM   #1026
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

i know what u mean
Old 10-04-2011, 12:36 PM   #1027
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

oh Mastermon come out and play

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #1028
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

he at class right now he be home until later XDD I should know because I his friend in RL

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:39 PM   #1029
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

>_> damit im hungry now looks at trouble

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-04-2011, 12:44 PM   #1030
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
>_> damit im hungry now looks at trouble
*use geass on you* now you are my dog from hell

Old 10-04-2011, 12:44 PM   #1031
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
*use geass on you* now you are my dog from hell
pulls out kakashi poster u were saying ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #1032
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
pulls out kakashi poster u were saying ?
*grabs the Kakashi poster* huh nothing taker ^^ nothing at all sir

Old 10-04-2011, 12:47 PM   #1033
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
*grabs the Kakashi poster* huh nothing taker ^^ nothing at all sir
thats what i thought

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-04-2011, 12:52 PM   #1034
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*eating a peanut better sandwich and drink mt dew*

Old 10-04-2011, 12:59 PM   #1035
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

0.0 -*-watches my daughter V.S Taker,whom is my buddy-*- O.O

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:04 PM   #1036
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*walks in and sees taker* hey taker i'm not a wolf pup here u idiot but lay a hand on my pup and u'll regreet it

Last edited by mastermon91; 10-04-2011 at 02:22 PM.
mastermon91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:18 PM   #1037
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i have no interest in your puppy

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #1038
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

then what do u do have an intrest in eating taker?
Old 10-04-2011, 03:23 PM   #1039
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
then what do u do have an intrest in eating taker?
looks at menu hands it to you what looks good ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-04-2011, 03:26 PM   #1040
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

bake mastermon for dinner anyone?

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3