Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 09-27-2011, 03:15 PM   #21
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Naruto shippuden Episode 96

@Taker369: seconded, and given with dxd's past track record since the sai arc, i'm doubting they'll ever give shippuden any treatment like they used to.

yeah i just noticed.... man i hope that deal with viz and T3 helps shippuden and bleach with different broacast stations. i'm seriously this close to now supporting DXD's decisions anymore like did before.

EDIT: here's next month's shippuden schedule for DXD:

Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD
Sat Oct 1 - 11:00 - 245 - The Labyrinth of Distorted Reflection
Sat Oct 8 - 11:00 - 246 - The Target Appears
Sat Oct 15 - 11:00 - 247 - The Rampaging Tailed Beast
Sat Oct 22 - 11:00 - 248 - Inside the Mist
Sat Oct 29 - 11:00 - 249 - Everyone's Feelings

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

Last edited by HachibiXSenpai; 09-27-2011 at 03:18 PM.
HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:22 PM   #22
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Cool Re: Naruto shippuden Episode 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
ME TOO!

Episode 99 was tight!

I'm gonna watch it again!
I still have not watched anything past Episode 90, I am waiting for Box Set 8 to be released in October.

I was just excited because the dub will finally reach the triple digits in Episode 100.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:43 PM   #23
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Naruto View Post
I still have not watched anything past Episode 90, I am waiting for Box Set 8 to be released in October.

I was just excited because the dub will finally reach the triple digits in Episode 100.
Yeah, atleast we can say we hit 100, right? But still, from what Ive been hearing and from what I know, there are a lot of good events that are coming up in Shippuden, and I really hope we get to see them in English Dub!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:32 AM   #24
kuzer
Academy Graduate

kuzer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

The schedule has changed, they are not skipping episode 96, it's airing tonight.
kuzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:36 PM   #25
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Naruto View Post
Episode 100 Uncut Dub should be out on iTunes this Thursday, I am soo excited .
WOHOO!! We made it to 100 episodes in the dub! DXD still has a month to reach 100 episodes edited o.o
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:11 AM   #26
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzer View Post
The schedule has changed, they are not skipping episode 96, it's airing tonight.
But I don't think it actually aired, did it? I don't think my TV thing recorded it because the schedule was different. IDK.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:26 AM   #27
KayKay(:
Genin

KayKay(: saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!KayKay(: saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Australia's Cartoon Network Hasn't Aired any new Naruto shippuden for about 6months.
And they are only up to the part (after) they have seen sasuke in orochimaru's hideout.

Last edited by KayKay(:; 10-04-2011 at 01:28 AM.
KayKay(: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:11 AM   #28
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
But I don't think it actually aired, did it? I don't think my TV thing recorded it because the schedule was different. IDK.
They did air it, actually! I caught it on my DVR.

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote