Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-03-2011, 06:50 PM   #221
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Miss Kitty's Dysfunctional Family Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
I'm usually really good at causing sarcastic witty comments to protrude from Wooster. This is disturbing indeed.
You grossness has reach new limits, causing such to occur.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #222
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Hmmm... I'll have to figure that out.

YOUR SIG! What happened to all your husbands and wives? O.O I feel honored to still be there. :3

For some reason, I don't think that was a real mistake. P:

Yes, yes I do.
/Dozes off
/Drools
i got rid of them >.<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:57 PM   #223
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Hmmm... I'll have to figure that out.

YOUR SIG! What happened to all your husbands and wives? O.O I feel honored to still be there. :3

For some reason, I don't think that was a real mistake. P:

Yes, yes I do.
/Dozes off
/Drools
It wasn't. I'd lick anything that-- Getting a little too graphic for the youngins. P:

My bed is always open. ;D
Old 10-03-2011, 06:59 PM   #224
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by vino View Post
I WANNA JOIN!
the creepy younger sister that talks like she is a 10 year old that got high <3
DONE! Welcome to the family! =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demise View Post
You grossness has reach new limits, causing such to occur.
Dem thinks I have cooties. ;~;
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
i got rid of them >.<
I hope you don't have to pay alimony. O.O

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:59 PM   #225
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
DONE! Welcome to the family! =D

I hope you don't have to pay alimony. O.O
eeeeeeeeeh, they're all gone.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 10-03-2011, 07:04 PM   #226
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
It wasn't. I'd lick anything that-- Getting a little too graphic for the youngins. P:

My bed is always open. ;D
/Earmuffs on all the youngins

You really should remove that flashing "Open" sign above it though.. it's distracting.
Quote:
eeeeeeeeeh, they're all gone.
Ehhh.. good riddance I say. ;]

J

Old 10-03-2011, 07:05 PM   #227
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Even if you did. Nothing changes between us.

Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:08 PM   #228
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

You really should remove that flashing "Open" sign above it though.. it's distracting.

gives me more time to focus on what's important P:<

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 10-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #229
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:

More like too graphic for the forums in general. xD

Isn't that what attracted you? =P
Old 10-03-2011, 07:17 PM   #230
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demise View Post
Even if you did. Nothing changes between us.
True, but I will be changing the lock on my closet.
Quote:
gives me more time to focus on what's important P:<
That's the spirit! P:
Quote:
More like too graphic for the forums in general. xD

Isn't that what attracted you? =P
That's pretty accurate. ;]

Noooooo.. well, maybe at first.. >.> I like purdy lights.

J

Old 10-03-2011, 07:19 PM   #231
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
True, but I will be changing the lock on my closet.

That's the spirit! P:

That's pretty accurate. ;]

Noooooo.. well, maybe at first.. >.> I like purdy lights.
Everything between you and I is too graphic for the forums. ;]

I know. You're the only reason I had the lights. But now the giant light says no vacancy. P:
Old 10-03-2011, 07:24 PM   #232
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Everything between you and I is too graphic for the forums. ;]

I know. You're the only reason I had the lights. But now the giant light says no vacancy. P:
I tend to push the boundaries.. ;]

Which means even more purdy light cause it's a bigger sign. P:

J

Old 10-03-2011, 07:26 PM   #233
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
I tend to push the boundaries.. ;]

Which means even more purdy light cause it's a bigger sign. P:
I know that all too well. ;]

I hope you like it. :3 Shouldn't you be getting into bed soon enough? >.>
Old 10-03-2011, 07:37 PM   #234
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know that all too well. ;]

I hope you like it. :3 Shouldn't you be getting into bed soon enough? >.>
Yeah, I guess you do. >.> Shhhhh <.<

I love it. I'm mesmerized. Yes, bedtime is very soon..

J

Old 10-03-2011, 07:40 PM   #235
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Yeah, I guess you do. >.> Shhhhh <.<

I love it. I'm mesmerized. Yes, bedtime is very soon..
And that's the thing I should shush up about? I think people are already scared away, though. ;]

You mean that's not me? D: Make sure you get a nice long rest. >.>
Old 10-03-2011, 07:48 PM   #236
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And that's the thing I should shush up about? I think people are already scared away, though. ;]

You mean that's not me? D: Make sure you get a nice long rest. >.>
Nah, not really. I don't really care if you shush up. I do believe you are correct.

You contribute also. ;] I will do my best.

J

Old 10-03-2011, 08:00 PM   #237
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Nah, not really. I don't really care if you shush up. I do believe you are correct.

You contribute also. ;] I will do my best.
I'll be respectful. xD To an extent. P: I've always preferred just you and I.

I would hope so. xD I'll try to help. ;3
Old 10-04-2011, 05:12 PM   #238
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'll be respectful. xD To an extent. P: I've always preferred just you and I.

I would hope so. xD I'll try to help. ;3
Don't extend it too far. =P That is a preferable way.

Early to bed for me tonight.. for sure. /yawn

J

Old 10-04-2011, 07:07 PM   #239
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

My family has already abandoned me. ;~;

J

Old 10-04-2011, 11:48 PM   #240
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Don't extend it too far. =P That is a preferable way.

Early to bed for me tonight.. for sure. /yawn
I'll extend it enough for you. P:

You need it. :3
Quote:
My family has already abandoned me. ;~;
I'm always here for you, baby. ;] Just a little late.