Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

View Poll Results: Best Convo So far.
1 1 7.14%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 1 7.14%
5 0 0%
6 3 21.43%
7 0 0%
8 0 0%
9 0 0%
10 0 0%
11 0 0%
12 0 0%
13 0 0%
14 0 0%
15 0 0%
16 0 0%
17 0 0%
18 0 0%
19 0 0%
20 0 0%
21 0 0%
22 0 0%
23 2 14.29%
24 0 0%
25 0 0%
26 0 0%
0ish 7 50.00%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #281
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: BG Convo #27: First Convo with a Poll, that better end soon.

Not even close.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:38 PM   #282
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-01-2011, 02:10 PM   #283
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Old 10-01-2011, 02:11 PM   #284
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-01-2011, 02:15 PM   #285
NBT
Banned

Old 10-01-2011, 05:28 PM   #286
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-01-2011, 06:46 PM   #287
NBT
Banned

He can even go Super Saiyan.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:50 PM   #288
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Caught up in vinland saga and I have to say I am dissapointed in the direction it has taken. Turning a killer a top notch killer into a peace loving slave.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:27 PM   #289
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Isn't Vinland Saga a shounen, Devils' Law?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-02-2011, 05:31 PM   #290
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Caught up in vinland saga and I have to say I am dissapointed in the direction it has taken. Turning a killer a top notch killer into a peace loving slave.
Who cares? Orman shall take his place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
It is a bunch fights and gore, yes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-02-2011, 05:32 PM   #291
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nope its seinen a pretty good one at that.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:38 PM   #292
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sorry, I must post this.

Old 10-02-2011, 05:39 PM   #293
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Ah. I've heard of it, but never actually started on the series myself.

Been busy with Gantz and everything, ya know. Akumetsu also is a good seinen, sci-fi read.

Old 10-02-2011, 05:47 PM   #294
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Sorry, I must post this.

Blasphemy to show me that. I cant beleive he got knocked out in fist fight. I can already tell the direction of the story. The soft prince becoming a killer and the killer becoming an saint
Quote:
Ah. I've heard of it, but never actually started on the series myself.

Been busy with Gantz and everything, ya know. Akumetsu also is a good seinen, sci-fi read.

I heard of gantz but I never got around to reading it. Is it good?

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 10-02-2011 at 05:49 PM.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:54 PM   #295
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Have you read Psyren before? If you have, the basic structure is similar to that.

Basically a sci-fi survival horror manga. Drop in a few kilograms of blood and gore, grisly rapes and deaths, nasty WTFs creatures, and messed-up people.

Old 10-02-2011, 05:59 PM   #296
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Have you read Psyren before? If you have, the basic structure is similar to that.

Basically a sci-fi survival horror manga. Drop in a few kilograms of blood and gore, grisly rapes and deaths, nasty WTFs creatures, and messed-up people.
Sounds like a good read. Making a note to check it out later. Lately I have been getting into this manga called Zetman. lol it has a homeless boy as an protagonist.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:01 PM   #297
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

It's great if you're into seinen and mature literature in general.

The manga that centers around a conflict between superheroes?

Old 10-02-2011, 06:09 PM   #298
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Blasphemy to show me that. I cant beleive he got knocked out in fist fight. I can already tell the direction of the story. The soft prince becoming a killer and the killer becoming an saint

I heard of gantz but I never got around to reading it. Is it good?
Wow, you really can see that much in a grain of wheat?

But it was cool when we got to see Canute's boobs or so we thought

Old 10-02-2011, 06:14 PM   #299
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

If you can call them that. Its pretty decent I have just started reading it. I am mainly waiting on new chapters of wolf guy ookami no Monshou. Now that is a badass seinen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Wow, you really can see that much in a grain of wheat?
What can I say its a talent.

Quote:
But it was cool when we got to see Canute's boobs or so we thought
lmao that was funny as hell. I could tell the difference.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 10-02-2011 at 06:18 PM.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:59 PM   #300
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Ending this at 300 go!

Whoops looks like it's mine.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Closed Thread