Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-01-2011, 07:41 PM   #21
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty
Default Re: Miss Kitty's Dysfunctional Family Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
I am obviously the husband. =P
Indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
No, I shall withdraw my application then. Doddering old fool shall do nicely, horse's ass.
Fine. As you wish..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
/would talk alot of positions

umm secret lover :P
See below. =P
Quote:
Pretty sure that is reserved for a Welsh fellow.
True dat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
It figures you would make some kind of innuendo. xD
Um, I would like little brother. =P
Clean as the driven snow.. that is what I am. >.>

Okay, welcome to the fam. =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
May I be a broski?
Sure thing. I'm gonna have lots of bros. =)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:43 PM   #22
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

well idk if i wana be in it now >.>

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:43 PM   #23
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Yes, the trash.

/hands you three slimy bags

Don't ask what Meg is throwing away. ><
I don't need to ask. ;D
Old 10-01-2011, 07:45 PM   #24
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't need to ask. ;D
yeap used tampons,,poor fellow

Old 10-01-2011, 07:45 PM   #25
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think you should make Dev your flustered nephew. ;D
He'll definitely be the flustered something.. nephew is a possibility. =P
Quote:
So, obviously I am the husband. Does that entitle me to some kind of responsibility? P:
Yes, go out and make me some money to spend.

/Smacks you on the ass and pushes you out the door
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
/would argue for it but rather be the affair xD
I'll consider it. Can't promise that position to anyone right now.
Quote:
Yes, the trash.

/hands you three slimy bags

Don't ask what Meg is throwing away. ><
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's just paper towels and such. >.>

J

Old 10-01-2011, 07:48 PM   #26
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post

Sure thing. I'm gonna have lots of bros. =)
Awesome. Now I need to update my family thread....

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:50 PM   #27
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
He'll definitely be the flustered something.. nephew is a possibility. =P

Yes, go out and make me some money to spend.

/Smacks you on the ass and pushes you out the door

I'll consider it. Can't promise that position to anyone right now.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's just paper towels and such. >.>
I have to get into male prostitution again?
Old 10-01-2011, 07:51 PM   #28
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So you going to make you family or not. Stop lazing about.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:55 PM   #29
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I have to get into male prostitution again?
O.O Maybe not that...
Quote:
So you going to make you family or not. Stop lazing about.
I'll do it when I feel like it, ol' man.

J

Old 10-01-2011, 07:56 PM   #30
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
O.O Maybe not that...

I'll do it when I feel like it, ol' man.
I don't see any other way to make money in a place like this.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:58 PM   #31
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't see any other way to make money in a place like this.
Fine, you can be my pimp.

J

Old 10-01-2011, 07:59 PM   #32
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Fine, you can be my pimp.
Can I just have you exclusively instead? P:
Old 10-01-2011, 08:01 PM   #33
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Can I just have you exclusively instead? P:
Okay, that works.. I'll be taking your $$ either way.

J

Old 10-01-2011, 08:01 PM   #34
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

waits for it to be made

Old 10-01-2011, 08:20 PM   #35
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

I've updated. But I'm sure there will be many changes. =P

J

Old 10-01-2011, 09:19 PM   #36
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I want to be little sister! Unless you already have one, then I can just be your niece. =D

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:20 PM   #37
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Can I join? D:

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #38
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
I want to be little sister! Unless you already have one, then I can just be your niece. =D
I have a sister, but I don't know if she's older or younger. D= Guess I should find out. But, either way, I want you in my family! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Can I join? D:
You can be my breakfast?

J

Old 10-01-2011, 09:38 PM   #39
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

>.>

<,<

Sure, I'll be breakfast.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:39 PM   #40
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Hooray! I'd love to be in your family. (:

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote