Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-01-2011, 07:21 PM   #1
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty
Default Miss Kitty's Dysfunctional Family Thread

Come one, Come all.. and I don't mean that in a pervy way. Or do I?

Anyway, I'm bored and figured what the hell? May as well join all the other doofs on here and have a screwed up family. I can't promise there will be no wincest or awkward family meetings with groping sessions and long, drawn out and uncomfortable hugs where I whisper inappropriate things in your ear. Perhaps some awesome pillow fights. Soooo, if you still feel like joining, please feel free.

Family so far...

Snugglebuddy ~ Wooster♥

Mama ~ Moonwatcher/Raspy♥
Daddy? ~ Maruko

Mama's Kitty ~ Sasuke Uchiha3

My future life partner (cause she's a youngin) ~ Sassie (I'm her southern belle <3)

Lil Sis's ~ Luna (soul sister ♥) & Kanisawa & Shoukry & K-sasuke
BEST sister that ever glazed the shiny bluez and Guardian
~ ~*~angel~*~
Creepy younger sister that talks like she is a 10 year old that got high ~ Vino
Pokemon Master sister ~ trouble88

Gamer sister in law
~ Darknight
Dysfunctional sister ~ kakashi uzumaki

Brothers ~ Ishy & Blind Uchiha & Royelric
Annoying & perverted Lil Bro ~ Jonesy

Wise grandfather who's partially deaf ~ Hikari-chan

Vornstar ~ Vornmusion

Flustered breeding buddy ~ Devroux

Friendly neighborhood Spiderman ~ Demise

Muh Pervy Sage aka Shiny Headed Sugar Daddy ~ Hando Craap

Second cousin, once removed ~ Lone_Espada

Breakfast ~ Bacon (yummmmy P

Pet ~ ILIKEPIE (awesome kitten made of fire)

Super special sugar daddy ~ Seph. =)

Pervy guy who comes to bug us every now and then...
~ assassin

Friend
without benefits ~ leaf777

Brother from another mother ~ vermillion rage 6

My cookie monster ~ DemonKato

My bonsai ~ Shinagato

Spoiler:
Secret Lover ~ Magic (so secret he doesn't even know ♥)

Hot, sexy poolboy that doesn't actually clean my pool and steals my food then sells it on the black market ~ Cloukora

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Last edited by Miss Kitty; 08-08-2013 at 07:02 PM.
Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #2
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Miss Kitty's Dysfunctional Family Thread

/calls being your husband

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #3
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Sister?

Muffintop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #4
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I suppose I have to join somewhere don't I. I will even let you choose.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:27 PM   #5
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

You can't spell dysfunctional without Minoru.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:27 PM   #6
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Hi Miss Meg. (=
I wanna join. >> [=
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:27 PM   #7
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
/calls being your husband
I think someone might fight you for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Sister?
Sure thing. =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I suppose I have to join somewhere don't I. I will even let you choose.
You can be the dirty ol' man that lives next door.

J

Old 10-01-2011, 07:28 PM   #8
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

ill fight with who ever

Old 10-01-2011, 07:29 PM   #9
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I am obviously the husband. =P
Old 10-01-2011, 07:31 PM   #10
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
I think someone might fight you for that.

Sure thing. =D

You can be the dirty ol' man that lives next door.
No, I shall withdraw my application then. Doddering old fool shall do nicely, horse's ass.

Old 10-01-2011, 07:33 PM   #11
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
You can't spell dysfunctional without Minoru.
This is too true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
Hi Miss Meg. (=
I wanna join. >> [=
Hi there Ishy. =)
Okay, what position would you like?

That sounded so wrong.. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
ill fight with who ever
Alright.. see the poster I quoted above Ishy. Wooster can be the referee.

J

Old 10-01-2011, 07:34 PM   #12
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

/would talk alot of positions

umm secret lover :P

Old 10-01-2011, 07:35 PM   #13
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Pretty sure that is reserved for a Welsh fellow.

Old 10-01-2011, 07:35 PM   #14
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

It figures you would make some kind of innuendo. xD
Um, I would like little brother. =P
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:37 PM   #15
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Also

LETS GET READY TO RUM BLLLLLLLLE!

Old 10-01-2011, 07:38 PM   #16
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

May I be a broski?

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:38 PM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I think you should make Dev your flustered nephew. ;D

Old 10-01-2011, 07:40 PM   #18
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
This is too true.

Hi there Ishy. =)
Okay, what position would you like?

That sounded so wrong.. >.>

Alright.. see the poster I quoted above Ishy. Wooster can be the referee.
So, obviously I am the husband. Does that entitle me to some kind of responsibility? P:
Old 10-01-2011, 07:41 PM   #19
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

/would argue for it but rather be the affair xD

Old 10-01-2011, 07:41 PM   #20
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
So, obviously I am the husband. Does that entitle me to some kind of responsibility? P:
Yes, the trash.

/hands you three slimy bags

Don't ask what Meg is throwing away. ><