Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 09-29-2011, 03:40 AM   #1
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 558 Bet

-Rules (If you're new):
Chapter Bets: Rules/Guide Lines
Chapter Bets: Winning Conditions

-Read (If you're new):
Chapter bet: Addition to the way you bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bet
The Chapter doesn't start with the Mizukage, Onoki, and Gaara battle.
Kabuto is shown
Sasuke is shown Debate this one if the cover counts
Mizukage gets sealed
Chapter has 18 Pages Going to check right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bet

Madara is mentioned in any way
Mizukage farts in our faces, in a cool, but PnJ way. But he did just call Gaara and Naruto gay.
Naruto is shown
Any sort of Cultural Reference will do for the 9th one. This was a bad one

Quote:
Originally Posted by With
Jakropha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Against
JazzJunkie4 -HOTHcore-
iDoom
Squall -HOTHcore-
hnl -HOTHcore-
Kreegah! -pantscore-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Jakropha; 10-05-2011 at 03:38 AM.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:10 AM   #2
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Chapter 558 Bet

haha you're a goose mate =P

Maybe something like..... Madara (or a path)?... Bee being shown? His pee has gone on for ages now! ...Kabuto shown when the Mizukage gets sealed in next chap?.... uhhmm... nothing else is 'pooping'... i mean popping, into my head mate.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:49 AM   #3
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well, I have about two 'showns' already, I want to limit that, as its either both, or one when it comes to those

I can replace Sasuke or Itachi with Kabuto, as Kabs seems more likely now that I think about it.
Maybe Mizukage pulls something out of his ass?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:27 AM   #4
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

against HOTH core. I hope you aren't trying on some of these jakaropha
Old 09-29-2011, 03:35 PM   #5
iDooom
Genin

iDooom saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

against.
iDooom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:55 PM   #6
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Hmmm..... Against I guess. HOTHcore as always ^.^

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:18 AM   #7
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

WITH!!!

I gotta trust myself sometimes

Old 10-01-2011, 02:36 PM   #8
hnl
Genin

hnl has completed a tough C-rank mission!hnl has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Against HOTHcore...
Sorry but I will not write much more... Have just broken my right arm... and I am righthanded
hnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:07 PM   #9
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnl View Post
Against HOTHcore...
Sorry but I will not write much more... Have just broken my right arm... and I am righthanded
That sucks

I hope it gets better

Old 10-01-2011, 11:00 PM   #10
hnl
Genin

hnl has completed a tough C-rank mission!hnl has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
That sucks

I hope it gets better
thank you. I hope so too
Old 10-02-2011, 10:24 AM   #11
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Against, pantscore.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:22 AM   #12
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Lool

Old 10-03-2011, 08:11 AM   #13
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I think it won't quite go your way, but too much of it seems decently possible.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:39 AM   #14
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

I won!!! I even checked!! 18 pages it is!!

LANDSLIDE!!!

So, who wants to debate if Sasuke counts on the cover?

Old 10-05-2011, 04:18 AM   #15
hnl
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
I won!!! I even checked!! 18 pages it is!!

LANDSLIDE!!!

So, who wants to debate if Sasuke counts on the cover?
it does not count, but it is still 5>4, so you won
Congratulations
Old 10-05-2011, 07:09 AM   #16
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I give up, I always lose!!!
Old 10-05-2011, 08:02 AM   #17
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

I win

It all goes to me!!

And Jazz, Just stick with me, and you'll go places
Spoiler:
No, this is not going to my head

Old 10-05-2011, 12:50 PM   #18
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Thank you, pants.)

/unscathed
Old 10-05-2011, 01:42 PM   #19
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Fictory rypo!!
dan't youch sis!

Tags
bet