Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Madara Is:
Weird. 3 37.50%
not weird. 3 37.50%
He's my favorite charecter! 1 12.50%
Who Madara? 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2009, 06:16 AM   #1
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Is Madara Kind Of Weird?

He seems creepy but he's cool.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:17 AM   #2
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine
Default Re: Is Madara Kind Of Weird?

he is cool but i've never seen much of him (im in the anime)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:18 AM   #3
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

I agree.
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

Old 07-10-2009, 06:18 AM   #4
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

so are you in the anime

Old 07-10-2009, 06:18 AM   #5
Hawk
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hawk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nah hes noot weird at all

Awesome girlfriend=

Brothers= Thenagan, DragonAngel Naruto & Hinata TentenForever-Wrath Ulmo lord of waters Naruto/Fan Boy Windking Shika Sasruto

Sisters= Animelover, C-C, Hinata♥Hyuga Mai Vino Jenny kibaxino4ever234

Cousins= Cade Madara danboy

Spoiler:
White txt=Human
Blue txt=White Wolf

Spoiler:

My wolf form

7/16/2009 = Chidori Hell, NEVER FORGET
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:19 AM   #6
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Wait you mean the anime Madara .. or you?

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:19 AM   #7
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

He means

Spoiler:
Tobi

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:20 AM   #8
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
He means

Spoiler:
Tobi
Okay, lol yeah he is weird, but I love that about him.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:21 AM   #9
Nine
Herbalist

yes thats what i mean so im only on 117 so dont tell me anymore

Old 07-10-2009, 06:23 AM   #10
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

If i was asking if i was weird then the thread would say:Am I Weird?That's your answer.
Bestest friend:

AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

Old 07-13-2009, 10:07 AM   #11
kibaxino4ever234
Genin

kibaxino4ever234 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think madara is cool, but some times a little scary^^
kibaxino4ever234 is offline   Reply With Quote