Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2011, 05:37 PM   #24001
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Mist & ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
-*-picks you up and goes to get the wound cleaned up-*-
*is picked up* i'm sorry for being so clumsy mommy i try to b careful *starts to cry*
Old 09-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #24002
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

/testing out sigs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #24003
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

its okay Brad but Try next time ^^ -*-washes you wound off-*-

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #24004
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Wow leaf! handsome signature ^^

R]
Old 09-28-2011, 05:44 PM   #24005
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
its okay Brad but Try next time ^^ -*-washes you wound off-*-
*has my wound cleaned and jerks back a little* i will
Old 09-28-2011, 05:46 PM   #24006
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

-*-wipes it off gently-*-

R]
Old 09-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #24007
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I like rendered sig pics the best.

Old 09-28-2011, 05:48 PM   #24008
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Spoiler:

i just took this out and thought it could make a good signature picture! what do you think?

R]
Old 09-28-2011, 05:48 PM   #24009
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
-*-wipes it off gently-*-
*trys to stay still while u wipe it off*
Old 09-28-2011, 05:53 PM   #24010
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

-*-bandages it-*-

R]
Old 09-28-2011, 05:54 PM   #24011
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

There's so many rendered pics to choose from...but I'll stick with this one for now. Yoko!

Quote:
Spoiler:

i just took this out and thought it could make a good signature picture! what do you think?
It's good. The one I'm making for you is going to be better though. Just gotta start on it first. xD

Last edited by Leafy; 09-28-2011 at 06:02 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:56 PM   #24012
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Spoiler:

Pwetty. ^^

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:57 PM   #24013
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Check out the songs in my sig.

Old 09-28-2011, 05:57 PM   #24014
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
-*-bandages it-*-
*has it bandeged* can u put me in my bed plz?
Old 09-28-2011, 05:59 PM   #24015
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I like the first one so far, leaf.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-28-2011, 06:00 PM   #24016
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Leaf: yeah i'm sure you're making me a better one ^^

Taka: ish tu mama ^^

R]
Old 09-28-2011, 06:01 PM   #24017
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

I noticed? p.o

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #24018
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Taka: and you're handsome too ^.^

R]
Old 09-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #24019
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Thank you mommy! ^^

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-28-2011, 06:04 PM   #24020
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

you're most welcome deary ^^

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~