Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2011, 07:15 PM   #61
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Super Sanin 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,537
Rep Power: 6
Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

We're debating weather this will happen in the manga or not right? NaruSaku probably has a better chance, it fits with the MinatoxKushina thing, Kushina was always having anger fits, had a childhood feature that everybody teased her about, wouldn't be surprised if Naruto saves Sakura in some way during this war
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:27 PM   #62
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA
 
Vatanui AKA Pride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: You know what? Dammit, just call me Vat.
Posts: 30,882
Rep Power: 21
Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashHeaven View Post
Does it matter that its a filler. This is when Sasuke changed in the story from good to bad.
Yes it does. Filler are imaginary, like a fan fiction.

No matter what happened in said filler, IT WAS NOT REAL.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:21 PM   #63
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashHeaven View Post
Well Sasuke has never confessed what he felt for Sakura, but when Sasuke was still in the village and got past the Land Of Tea Arc. He had many flashbacks about when Naruto created the rasengan under the water, when Sasuke fought Aoi and he told Sasuke of being the weakest of the Uchiha, and when Sasuke was saved by Naruto. Then the last flashback i believe he told Sakura it wasn't me who saved you it was Naruto. That look like he got mad cause he was the one that usually saved Sakura. The only reason he didn't pay attention to her is because Sasuke always putted the Bad Boy attitude that's why and besides Sakura was annoying at first. Than later on she changed a little of her judging over people and became more caring for her team mates. She put herself in danger to save Sasuke and that's when he decided to care more for her. Just by saving Sakura he showed how much he felt for her, even if he didnt show his emotions. Like i said he had this attitude that he thinks hes superior so thats why he didnt became googgoo over her. Besides he has been an avenger. His primary goal was to kill Itachi, not go have an affair with Sakura. So you don't know Sasuke's true feelings for her.
I think that Naruto and Sakura would the most retarded couple, period.
Sasuke used to be only about himself. It took being team mates with Naruto and Sakura to finally have people he cared enough to look out for. Sasuke doesn't put a "Bad Boy attitude". Revenge was simply just the only thing on his mind, but then he decided to not risk losing more people he cared about.

I'm not the one who saying anything about him loving Sakura or not.


Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashHeaven View Post
Dude are u dumb. Of course if she progresses a different type of relationship with Naruto later on than that's fine, but in that Episode 206. She only did that because she felt bad for the burden that she place on Naruto that's it. When she told that she loved Naruto, didn't u see Naruto saying I hate people that lie to themselves. That is enough prove u clueless boy. Sai also was there saying that she loves Sasuke so much that she can't see him fall and sink further in the darkness he is in.
Don't call people "dumb". Not only is it rude, but it can come back and bite you.

Your only proof of Sakura faking her love for Naruto is because Naruto said "I hate people that lie to themselves" and what Sai said. That is not proof. Unsurprisingly enough you use the most common arguement to "prove" Sakura was faking. Naruto said she was lying, so therefore she must be? No...

Naruto's flashback when Sakura confessed shows us that he is still stuck on old Team 7. Back in part one. Naruto was stuck on past Sasuke and believed he (Sasuke) was the only one for Sakura. It didn't occur to him that Sakura could possibly love him.

In fact, Sakura didn't even have to confess her feelings to Naruto just to stop him from chasing Sasuke. She could have just talked to him about it. Instead she decided to give a confession anyway. Why? Prehaps because she does actually love him. No, really. It's a possibility.

When Naruto believed she was lying Sakura got REALLY defensive. As she said, "I'm the only one who knows what I'm thinking!!" Not Sai. Not Naruto. Sakura.

You mentioned episode 206, so I have no idea how different the anime version of the confession is. I don't usually watch the anime. It's not really considered fully canon.

And where'd you get the idea that I was a boy? It would have been better to say "u clueless person".


Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashHeaven View Post
Does it matter that its a filler. This is when Sasuke changed in the story from good to bad.
It matters quite a lot. "Filler" is non-canon. The main purpose of fillers is to maintain a healthy gap between the anime and manga. This allows the manga artist more time to create more chapters.
Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:23 PM   #64
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin
 
FlashHeaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 147
Rep Power: 0
FlashHeaven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
Sasuke used to be only about himself. It took being team mates with Naruto and Sakura to finally have people he cared enough to look out for. Sasuke doesn't put a "Bad Boy attitude". Revenge was simply just the only thing on his mind, but then he decided to not risk losing more people he cared about.

I'm not the one who saying anything about him loving Sakura or not.




Don't call people "dumb". Not only is it rude, but it can come back and bite you.

Your only proof of Sakura faking her love for Naruto is because Naruto said "I hate people that lie to themselves" and what Sai said. That is not proof. Unsurprisingly enough you use the most common arguement to "prove" Sakura was faking. Naruto said she was lying, so therefore she must be? No...

Naruto's flashback when Sakura confessed shows us that he is still stuck on old Team 7. Back in part one. Naruto was stuck on past Sasuke and believed he (Sasuke) was the only one for Sakura. It didn't occur to him that Sakura could possibly love him.

In fact, Sakura didn't even have to confess her feelings to Naruto just to stop him from chasing Sasuke. She could have just talked to him about it. Instead she decided to give a confession anyway. Why? Prehaps because she does actually love him. No, really. It's a possibility.

When Naruto believed she was lying Sakura got REALLY defensive. As she said, "I'm the only one who knows what I'm thinking!!" Not Sai. Not Naruto. Sakura.

You mentioned episode 206, so I have no idea how different the anime version of the confession is. I don't usually watch the anime. It's not really considered fully canon.

And where'd you get the idea that I was a boy? It would have been better to say "u clueless person".




It matters quite a lot. "Filler" is non-canon. The main purpose of fillers is to maintain a healthy gap between the anime and manga. This allows the manga artist more time to create more chapters.
Look i aint trying to diss on u, but u do u think Sakura likes Naruto in that way. You need to be honest. Sakura has liked Sasuke since she was a littly itty bitty girl. Sasuke has gone through hell and he had to kill Itachi, so he left the village to not waste anytime in the village and progress in quicker methods by training under Orochimaru. He thank Sakura for everything she did for him. She still thinks about that moment she was with Sasuke. Thats why she couldnt kill him when she had the chance. Because she loves him, but i dont know if she will feel the same way, so she might turn to Naruto, but u cant really say. In the Episode she went to say to Naruto that she loved him. I truly not perfectly sure, but at the same time the only reason she went there is to tell him that the Konoha 11 have made their decision to kill Sasuke. She knew that if she told what the guys talked about he would be hurt by the thought of hearing it, so she couldnt say the truth, because she didnt want to hurt his feelings. Oh and btw your last statement about me being clueless write a female symbol.
FlashHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:09 PM   #65
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashHeaven View Post
Look i aint trying to diss on u, but u do u think Sakura likes Naruto in that way.
You weren't trying to diss on me. You actually were dissing on me. Your whole post was entirely disrespectful. Calling me dumb and clueless. You were even rude to someone else.

I never gave my personal opinion on Sakura's feeling for Naruto. You said her confession was fake and I asked you to prove it or if it was possible she may have feelings. In truth, I could care less about Sakura's feelings for Naruto. I'm highly anti Big Three. But it also annoys me how people just call Sakura's confession a lie simply because Naruto said it was one or because they hate her.


Quote:
You need to be honest. Sakura has liked Sasuke since she was a littly itty bitty girl. Sasuke has gone through hell and he had to kill Itachi, so he left the village to not waste anytime in the village and progress in quicker methods by training under Orochimaru. He thank Sakura for everything she did for him. She still thinks about that moment she was with Sasuke. Thats why she couldnt kill him when she had the chance. Because she loves him, but i dont know if she will feel the same way, so she might turn to Naruto, but u cant really say.
I don't need to be honest. Am I wrong in that you think I might be pro NaruSaku and/or prehaps Anti SasuSaku? I have no interest in Sakura's feelings for Sasuke or his feelings for her. Therefore I'm not going to question it. I only asked you about Sakura's confession for Naruto being fake.


Quote:
In the Episode she went to say to Naruto that she loved him. I truly not perfectly sure, but at the same time the only reason she went there is to tell him that the Konoha 11 have made their decision to kill Sasuke. She knew that if she told what the guys talked about he would be hurt by the thought of hearing it, so she couldnt say the truth, because she didnt want to hurt his feelings.
I find it odd that she went to tell Naruto about the Konoha Eleven's decision to kill Sasuke, but also ended up confessing. Sure she didn't want to hurt his feelings, but why bother making a confession? She didn't actually need to make one.

About the part in underline. You seem to be stuck on the episodes instead of the chapters. In your first post you say "In the latest episode", mentioning all the weak-minded stuff Sakura did. You even mentioned "She then says if Sasuke and Naruto are injured seriously, who should i heal first Sasuke or Naruto?". None of that actually happened.


Quote:
Oh and btw your last statement about me being clueless write a female symbol.
Yeah...

I never called you clueless. Nor was I hinting that I was actually a girl. I don't care if anyone calls me a boy or girl in the sense that it bothers me. I was wondering why you yourself thought I was a boy.
Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:05 PM   #66
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka
Moderator
 
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Posts: 39,688
Rep Power: 57
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

i dont like sakura very much either..
but she can be useful at times..cuz of her medic ninjutsu
__________________
///
/^\\/

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,,
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~


カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:56 PM   #67
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin
 
FlashHeaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 147
Rep Power: 0
FlashHeaven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
i dont like sakura very much either..
but she can be useful at times..cuz of her medic ninjutsu
I agree, but she should act the same way when she was introduced in Shippuden. When she was introduced she acted way better and had mad skills to fight sasori. She cared for Naruto and was there. When she encountered Sasuke all that transformation just undergo back to the same old annoying person i hated.
FlashHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:11 PM   #68
LollsMania
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4
Rep Power: 0
LollsMania is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra12345 View Post
that she is hot.
Are you kidding me?

She is amazing. I mean, what happened with Sasuke sucks, but it is understandable. She was in love with him. She is twisted up with him and it is so unfortunate because she could be so much stronger and happier if it weren't for him. But apart from that, how do you hate her? She is pretty badass!
LollsMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:10 AM   #69
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin
 
FlashHeaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 147
Rep Power: 0
FlashHeaven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Quote:
Originally Posted by LollsMania View Post
Are you kidding me?

She is amazing. I mean, what happened with Sasuke sucks, but it is understandable. She was in love with him. She is twisted up with him and it is so unfortunate because she could be so much stronger and happier if it weren't for him. But apart from that, how do you hate her? She is pretty badass!
She maybe strong, but that doesn't save her from being pathetic. Sakura really does not know how she can make people feel. Sakura, first of all i liked her to an extent, but her behavior has been sad to say disgusting. First, she goes to the Land of Iron to tell Naruto that she loves him and we know that she was faking this all up to make Naruto stop chasing Sasuke, because she was intending to kill Sasuke by herself. She made her team knocked out from the gas that she made and they were only trying to help her deal with Sasuke. She gots issues and that's why i don't like her the way i used to before as a character. Another fact i forgot to put is that she makes Naruto feel at times sad and pressured. She should just be more grateful and even when she was grateful for the effort Naruto did she was like saying it coldly. I admit i don't know Sasuke's true feelings for her that's if he has any for her, but he has treated like trash time after time. She should have been with Naruto, but Naruto should go to Hinata, not an unappreciative person like Sakura.

Last edited by FlashHeaven; 10-14-2011 at 12:14 AM.
FlashHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:12 AM   #70
Im a Horse
Genin
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Over the Rainbow.
Posts: 364
Rep Power: 6
Im a Horse has completed a tough C-rank mission!Im a Horse has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose-sama View Post
Sakura = Suckera
^ahahaahahahahahahahahaha.
__________________
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

ITS OK, im just a horse...:-}
Horse Quotes.
Spoiler:

There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man. ~Winston Churchill

Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

Riding: The art of keeping a horse between you and the ground. ~Author Unknown

It is not enough for a man to know how to ride; he must know how to fall. ~Mexican Proverb
Im a Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:19 AM   #71
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin
 
FlashHeaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 147
Rep Power: 0
FlashHeaven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Cool Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im a Horse View Post
^ahahaahahahahahahahahaha.
Your laughing at something so true. I applause you
FlashHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:22 AM   #72
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Maruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 17,419
Rep Power: 61
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Am i the only one that likes Sakura? ?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:04 PM   #73
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin
 
FlashHeaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 147
Rep Power: 0
FlashHeaven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
Am i the only one that likes Sakura? ?
You could be, but let me ask you what's to really like about her?
FlashHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:27 PM   #74
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka
Moderator
 
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Posts: 39,688
Rep Power: 57
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

she is a bit more useful
__________________
///
/^\\/

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,,
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~


カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:35 PM   #75
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

I like her character . I didn't at first but she grew on me .

To answer the question of what is to like about her...do you read the manga? The anime has the unfortunate habit of emphasizes Sakura's more violent and mean tendencies(as opposed to the goddess Hinata who in the anime team's eyes can do no wrong and the other Konoha girls who might as well as not even be there).

Sure Sakura has suffered a bit after the Sasuke and Sai arc but it's not like there's NOTHING likable about her. She still cares about everyone and she uses her medical skills in a awesome helpful away.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:31 AM   #76
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Maruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 17,419
Rep Power: 61
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashHeaven View Post
You could be, but let me ask you what's to really like about her?
I don't know,she's been there from the beginning and i think NaruSaku is better than NaruHina.
(her whining for Sasuke is annoying -.-)
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 03:19 PM   #77
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin
 
FlashHeaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 147
Rep Power: 0
FlashHeaven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
I don't know,she's been there from the beginning and i think NaruSaku is better than NaruHina.
(her whining for Sasuke is annoying -.-)
I hope its not NaruSaku. Wow she has never felt like that kind of emotion for him in the start and now maybe she might be, but Hinata confessed her feelings to him and i believe she would not put so much in Naruto, like Sakura did.
FlashHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #78
The Fourth Raikage
Chunin
 
The Fourth Raikage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 932
Rep Power: 6
The Fourth Raikage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Never liked Sakura in Naruto, I still do not like her character in Shippuden. She has a problem she just asks Naruto to solve it, yet she truly has little care for Naruto himself.
__________________
"Shinobi ought not lower their heads so easily, action and power are what shinobi respect!" - The Fourth Raikage.
"Wherever someone thinks of you, that's where home is." - Jiraiya.
"The true measure of a shinobi is not how he lives, but how he dies." - Jiraiya.
Amber is my wife - forever and always. <3
The Fourth Raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 03:42 PM   #79
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro
 
darkdemonofthemist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
Posts: 3,972
Rep Power: 13
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist
Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Much of the respect I had for Sakura is gone at this point.

She went through two years of training with one of the three legendary shinobi, and yet she still can't do crap. What she needs is to learn more ninjutsu and genjutsu. There can only be one Rock Lee. She's one of the only character's who's family doesn't have any signature jutsu.
__________________
Please, call me NAT
love:TDZ,Vex,Aurega,Verm,BoxHead,Maikeru Shinigami,Weezybaby,megabbaut
my "gang":mangagirl,Kuromaki,assassin,Zetsu,Taker369, RLFW,Shikamaru Nara,Red
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 03:46 PM   #80
The Fourth Raikage
Chunin
 
The Fourth Raikage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 932
Rep Power: 6
The Fourth Raikage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
Much of the respect I had for Sakura is gone at this point.

She went through two years of training with one of the three legendary shinobi, and yet she still can't do crap. What she needs is to learn more ninjutsu and genjutsu. There can only be one Rock Lee. She's one of the only character's who's family doesn't have any signature jutsu.
Well she does have medical ninjutsu - however, it is pointless if she is the one taken out before anyone else. She hasn't done too well with her dodging except for her fight against Sasori-Sama.
__________________
"Shinobi ought not lower their heads so easily, action and power are what shinobi respect!" - The Fourth Raikage.
"Wherever someone thinks of you, that's where home is." - Jiraiya.
"The true measure of a shinobi is not how he lives, but how he dies." - Jiraiya.
Amber is my wife - forever and always. <3
The Fourth Raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.