Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 09-24-2011, 04:40 PM   #1
nejifan11
Freshmen Academy Student

nejifan11 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Question Exchange of Jutsus and Chains Question

I) Can you do this during the EOJ?

a) 1P is attacker, 2P is blocker

1) 1P Jutsu/Effect, 2P pass, 1P Jutsu/Effect, 2P Jutsu/Effect, 1P Pass, 2P Pass ?
2) 1P Pass, 2P Pass, 1P Jutsu/Effect ?
3) 1P Pass, 2P Jutsu/Effect, 1P Jutsu/Effect, 2P Pass, 1P Pass ?

II) Can you have more than 1 chain in an EOJ? Like if 1P Jutsu, 2P Pass, 1P Jutsu, 2P Jutsu, then would the 3rd and 4th step would be on a separate chain?

a) If yes, do you activate the effect from last used to first used for each individual chain?
b) If no, is there a difference between Jutsu chains and Ninja Effect chains?
1) If yes or no, can you use a Ninja Effect in a Jutsu Chain?

Please try to answer with at least some explanation rather than just "yes, yes, no, no, may be". Thanks in advance if you do!

*Note: I am using Harvard Outline for this XD So I is Main question, a is sub question/info, and 1 is sub sub question/info.*
Old 09-27-2011, 09:33 AM   #2
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Exchange of Jutsus and Chains Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by nejifan11 View Post
I) Can you do this during the EOJ?

a) 1P is attacker, 2P is blocker

1) 1P Jutsu/Effect, 2P pass, 1P Jutsu/Effect, 2P Jutsu/Effect, 1P Pass, 2P Pass ?

Yes, because it is legal for a player to "pass" during EOJ.

2) 1P Pass, 2P Pass, 1P Jutsu/Effect ?

In this case, all that's happening is 1P is starting a chain after yielding initiative to 2P, and 2P passes. This is a trickier situation, but I would say yes.

3) 1P Pass, 2P Jutsu/Effect, 1P Jutsu/Effect, 2P Pass, 1P Pass ?

Yes. If both players "pass", that is the end of a chain. In this situation, 1P yields initiative to 2P, then the chain begins and ends.

II) Can you have more than 1 chain in an EOJ? Like if 1P Jutsu, 2P Pass, 1P Jutsu, 2P Jutsu, then would the 3rd and 4th step would be on a separate chain?

a) If yes, do you activate the effect from last used to first used for each individual chain?

b) If no, is there a difference between Jutsu chains and Ninja Effect chains?

There can only be one chain at a time, but there can be as many chains as you want. If a chain ends, feel free to begin a new one.

There is no real difference besides when they can be activated.

1) If yes or no, can you use a Ninja Effect in a Jutsu Chain?

You most certainly can. Certain ninja effects are even made for this.

Please try to answer with at least some explanation rather than just "yes, yes, no, no, may be". Thanks in advance if you do!

*Note: I am using Harvard Outline for this XD So I is Main question, a is sub question/info, and 1 is sub sub question/info.*
The answers are in red. Props to you for using Harvard Outline to format your questions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:39 PM   #3
nejifan11
Freshmen Academy Student

nejifan11 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
The answers are in red. Props to you for using Harvard Outline to format your questions.
Thank you very much! Now let me just clear something out.
This situation can happen right?

P1 Attacker P2 Defender
Start of EOJ
P1 Jutsu (starting chain), P2 Jutsu, P1 Jutsu, P2 Jutsu, P1 Jutsu, P2 Pass, P1 Pass (end of chain). Resolve chain in reverse order.
P2 has priority to make next chain and uses Jutsu (making 2nd chain), P1 Jutsu, P2 Jutsu, P1 pass, P2 pass (ending chain). Resolve chain.
Then... P1 has priority to make new chain but passes, and then that shifts to P2 to make chain but also passes. When that happens, fails to make 3rd chain and end of EOJ right?
If it IS correct, then there CAN be more than 1 chain in an EOJ and you REALLY have to pass on MAKING a chain to end EOJ right, and not just if there's 2 passes in a row you end EOJ, correct?
Old 11-01-2011, 06:20 PM   #4
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nejifan11 View Post
Thank you very much! Now let me just clear something out.
This situation can happen right?

P1 Attacker P2 Defender
Start of EOJ
P1 Jutsu (starting chain), P2 Jutsu, P1 Jutsu, P2 Jutsu, P1 Jutsu, P2 Pass, P1 Pass (end of chain). Resolve chain in reverse order.
P2 has priority to make next chain and uses Jutsu (making 2nd chain), P1 Jutsu, P2 Jutsu, P1 pass, P2 pass (ending chain). Resolve chain.
Then... P1 has priority to make new chain but passes, and then that shifts to P2 to make chain but also passes. When that happens, fails to make 3rd chain and end of EOJ right?
If it IS correct, then there CAN be more than 1 chain in an EOJ and you REALLY have to pass on MAKING a chain to end EOJ right, and not just if there's 2 passes in a row you end EOJ, correct?
If both players agree that they have no more cards to play, then that is correct.

No effects/jutsu = No Chains

No Chains = End of EOJ

That's what you were asking, right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ccg, chain, chains, effect, effects, exchange, jutsu, naruto, ninja