Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 09-26-2011, 07:10 AM   #1
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Xbox 360 RPG Suggestions

I am trying to get into playing the Xbox 360 and I don't know like any good RPG's on there. I know about getting Tales of Vesperia... but other than that I am not entirely sure. So if you could suggest something that would be great

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:50 PM   #2
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Xbox 360 RPG Suggestions

You should get Dark Souls which comes out in two weeks. It's a hardcore RPG. Also Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim when it comes out.

Only good Xbox 360 RPG that I know of that is out now is Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:26 PM   #3
SageModeNaruto24
Genin

SageModeNaruto24 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

another good rpg is the last remnant
SageModeNaruto24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
You should get Dark Souls which comes out in two weeks. It's a hardcore RPG. Also Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim when it comes out.

Only good Xbox 360 RPG that I know of that is out now is Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.
those or for both 360 and ps3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:30 PM   #5
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Was I saying it wasn't? He did not ask for exclusives, he asked for games.
Old 09-26-2011, 04:31 PM   #6
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Was I saying it wasn't? He did not ask for exclusives, he asked for games.
tocuhe

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:33 PM   #7
deidara#1
Pun-isher

No. I just didn't understand you correcting me. :/
Old 09-26-2011, 04:39 PM   #8
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

A simple misunderstanding.

........I can't think of squat.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:42 PM   #9
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Don't play console rpgs? xD

Well maybe mass effect...

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:52 PM   #10
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

lukerules_96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
No. I just didn't understand you correcting me. :/
I dont think you understand what he was trying to say.

lukerules_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 05:29 PM   #11
SauceK
Genin

SauceK is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well idk if you consider it an rpg but Fable III is good

-Chris Rock
SauceK is offline   Reply With Quote