Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2011, 02:05 PM   #23361
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Mist & ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

that right! my mommy sent them for me since i didn't go down for lunch on the ''usual sunday'' thing but sadly they sent my luch HOT and the cookie laid on the top and it melted around the chocolate <,<
-*-sticks the cookies deep down in your back pockets-*- SHHHH! it's my cookies!

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:12 PM   #23362
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
that right! my mommy sent them for me since i didn't go down for lunch on the ''usual sunday'' thing but sadly they sent my luch HOT and the cookie laid on the top and it melted around the chocolate <,<
-*-sticks the cookies deep down in your back pockets-*- SHHHH! it's my cookies!
That sucks! What was your lunch anyway? o.O They remind me of those new oreo's that are dipped in chocolate. ^^
*Feels them go DEEP down in my back pocket, whispering* How many are you sticking down there? o.O

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:22 PM   #23363
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
That sucks! What was your lunch anyway? o.O They remind me of those new oreo's that are dipped in chocolate. ^^
*Feels them go DEEP down in my back pocket, whispering* How many are you sticking down there? o.O
ohh i'm having Super cheese macaroni Pie,potato/mayo salad,Red beans,Chinese style chicken and a green Salad
lol i like the Cadbury Fingers!
too be honest its about 4 packs that contains 2 in each pack-*-smacks your pocket gently making sure they set in properly-*-

R]
Old 09-25-2011, 02:36 PM   #23364
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
ohh i'm having Super cheese macaroni Pie,potato/mayo salad,Red beans,Chinese style chicken and a green Salad
lol i like the Cadbury Fingers!
too be honest its about 4 packs that contains 2 in each pack-*-smacks your pocket gently making sure they set in properly-*-
*Drools when you tell me* THat sounds yummy.
Are they finger licking good?
So now I'm your storage unit? Lol.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-25-2011, 02:42 PM   #23365
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*Drools when you tell me* THat sounds yummy.
Are they finger licking good?
So now I'm your storage unit? Lol.
-*-giggles-*- want some? -*-feeds you-*-
its not KFC! LOL!
One Advice .........YOU CAN'T SIT! you'll smash my cookies~

R]
Old 09-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #23366
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*-giggles-*- want some? -*-feeds you-*-
its not KFC! LOL!
One Advice .........YOU CAN'T SIT! you'll smash my cookies~
*Is feed before I can answer* OMG THIS IS TASTY!!!
IT ISN'T! *Gasp* xD
So I'm suppose to stand 24/7??? o.O

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #23367
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*Is feed before I can answer* OMG THIS IS TASTY!!!
IT ISN'T! *Gasp* xD
So I'm suppose to stand 24/7??? o.O
-*-giggles and continues feeding you-*- ohh yeah it is ^^
Spoiler:

its that!!!! ^
until i feel to eat my cookie ONE by ONE LMAO!

R]
Old 09-25-2011, 03:03 PM   #23368
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*-giggles and continues feeding you-*- ohh yeah it is ^^
Spoiler:

its that!!!! ^
until i feel to eat my cookie ONE by ONE LMAO!
You have some to! *Begins feeding you while you feed me* Nomnomnom ^^
*Takes the white chocolate and some of the dark chocolate ones* I didn't know Britain made them! O.O *Runs away with the fingers*
Why don't you just take MY PANTS then?

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-25-2011, 03:13 PM   #23369
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
You have some to! *Begins feeding you while you feed me* Nomnomnom ^^
*Takes the white chocolate and some of the dark chocolate ones* I didn't know Britain made them! O.O *Runs away with the fingers*
Why don't you just take MY PANTS then?
i ate already,hun! -*-eats it forcefully while feeding you-*-
-*-runs after you-*- i didn't know that either
ohh yeah i should do that! alright! GIMME THE PANTS!

R]
Old 09-25-2011, 03:25 PM   #23370
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i ate already,hun! -*-eats it forcefully while feeding you-*-
-*-runs after you-*- i didn't know that either
ohh yeah i should do that! alright! GIMME THE PANTS!
Aww does little Angel like the food. :3 *Still feeding you*
*Running fast* WHAHAHAH!!!! I got your fingers!!!
I..I was kidding! FINE!!! *Pulls my pants down and gives you them* Happy? XP

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-25-2011, 03:33 PM   #23371
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Aww does little Angel like the food. :3 *Still feeding you*
*Running fast* WHAHAHAH!!!! I got your fingers!!!
I..I was kidding! FINE!!! *Pulls my pants down and gives you them* Happy? XP
-*-still eating forcefully-*- i do! but it's tooo much! -*-continues feeding you -*-
NOOO YOU GOT CADBURY'S FINGERS XD -*-running faster after you-*-
-*-dnaces around with your pants-*- YAYAYAYAAYYYYYYY! of course i am! xP

R]
Old 09-25-2011, 03:37 PM   #23372
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*-still eating forcefully-*- i do! but it's tooo much! -*-continues feeding you -*-
NOOO YOU GOT CADBURY'S FINGERS XD -*-running faster after you-*-
-*-dnaces around with your pants-*- YAYAYAYAAYYYYYYY! of course i am! xP
I guess you don't have enough room to eat me then! NOMNOMNOMNOM.
Well Cadbury's fingers are yummy! *Eats some of the white chocolate ones*
*Goes to get another pair of pants from the dresser*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-25-2011, 03:40 PM   #23373
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
I guess you don't have enough room to eat me then! NOMNOMNOMNOM.
Well Cadbury's fingers are yummy! *Eats some of the white chocolate ones*
*Goes to get another pair of pants from the dresser*
ohhh off course i'd have room for that
-*-pouts while seeing you eating them-*- ISHHHHH MINEEEEE!
-*-locks the dresser and throws away the keys-*- xP i have the only pair in my hands and the rest is in the washing machine

R]
Old 09-25-2011, 03:49 PM   #23374
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
ohhh off course i'd have room for that
-*-pouts while seeing you eating them-*- ISHHHHH MINEEEEE!
-*-locks the dresser and throws away the keys-*- xP i have the only pair in my hands and the rest is in the washing machine
*Sits in the middle of a giant ice cream bowl, pouring rainbow ice cream around me by the gallon, with cookie dough pieces, adds some chocolate sauce and cadbury fingers to it* Dig in love.
Now they are mine! *Trips and falls*
THen I go to the washing machine then! XP *Ventures to there to get some pants*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-25-2011, 03:57 PM   #23375
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*Sits in the middle of a giant ice cream bowl, pouring rainbow ice cream around me by the gallon, with cookie dough pieces, adds some chocolate sauce and cadbury fingers to it* Dig in love.
Now they are mine! *Trips and falls*
THen I go to the washing machine then! XP *Ventures to there to get some pants*
-*-jumps in the Giant ice cream bowl with a spoon -*- YAYAYAY!
-*-flashes then grabs your jeans and pulls you back before you fall-*- be careful love ^^
-*-points you and shakes the pants in-front of you-*- the rest are washing,i did the laundry this morning too they're WET MUHAHAHAHAH~

R]
Old 09-25-2011, 04:06 PM   #23376
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*-flashes then grabs your jeans and pulls you back before you fall-*- be careful love ^^
-*-points you and shakes the pants in-front of you-*- the rest are washing,i did the laundry this morning too they're WET MUHAHAHAHAH~
ENJOY!!! *Adds more rainbow ice cream and cookie dough chunks*
T..Thanks love. O.O *Is surprised you didn't just take the fingers and run*
Then I'LL WET NES THEN WAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!! *Goes to get some*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-25-2011, 04:10 PM   #23377
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

p.o......................

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:12 PM   #23378
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Then I'LL WEAR THEM WET THEN WAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!! *Goes to get some*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-25-2011, 04:13 PM   #23379
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Why did you post the same thing twice?

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #23380
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Then I'LL WEAR THEM WET THEN WAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!! *Goes to get some*
-*-forgets about the ice cream and licks you instead-*-
you're welcome,dear ^^ -*-doesn't even need the fingers again long as you're okay -*-
NEVAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! -*-locks the laundry's room door while pushing the keys in my pockets-*-

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
Why did you post the same thing twice?
it happens when you click like 3times by accident xD i happens to me
i'm currently addicted to this song xD
YouTube:

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~