Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 08-27-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
Warsaw504
Genin

Warsaw504 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default When you first watch naruto what got to you

When i first watched naruto i noticed how the mix of comedy,action,romance kept steady and what i loved the most during serious moments it stays serious unlike one piece or soul eater (Dont get me wrong i love those shows)

Last edited by Warsaw504; 08-27-2011 at 04:56 PM.
Warsaw504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 03:21 PM   #2
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: When you first watch naruto what got to you

It seriously unlicks One Piece and Soul Eater???
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 04:56 PM   #3
Warsaw504
Genin

Warsaw504 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
It seriously unlicks One Piece and Soul Eater???
lol my bad
Warsaw504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:08 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i became attatched to the show when kakashi fought zabuza. kakashi is so cool

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:29 PM   #5
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

When naruto found out he had the fox inside I dont know I just wanted to see how he turned out. So far good
MSuzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:40 PM   #6
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke vs haku

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:45 PM   #7
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

When Naruto beat Haku.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:45 PM   #8
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

My liking of the Japanese weaponry,Ninjas,and how funny the show was.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:44 PM   #9
MstrSasuke
Freshmen Academy Student

MstrSasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i only got into it after i realized the episodes in Jap with english sub's have curse words in it
MstrSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:57 AM   #10
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Probably because he reminded me of my self (don't worry iam not some 60 year old geezer iam 17 ) of course i don't live in the 15-17 century but i sure made a lot of crazy things . And Naruto and i have a lot in common especially the part of people accepting him , u see i travel a lot and i can't settle down long enough and people hate me for some reason (i am still trying to prove them wrong and finally i think i am succeeding) as u see even at the time of our success (i mean about getting accepted) i the same , of course i am no Hero but what the heck i do my best in this world. And to tell everyone here , iam going to the Army and live like a patriot warrior (in other words what ninjas are in the Naruto universe, they protect there country and do there jobs)
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:01 AM   #11
Zaichis
Apprentice Genin

Zaichis has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi View Post
Probably because he reminded me of my self (don't worry iam not some 60 year old geezer iam 17 ) of course i don't live in the 15-17 century but i sure made a lot of crazy things . And Naruto and i have a lot in common especially the part of people accepting him , u see i travel a lot and i can't settle down long enough and people hate me for some reason (i am still trying to prove them wrong and finally i think i am succeeding) as u see even at the time of our success (i mean about getting accepted) i the same , of course i am no Hero but what the heck i do my best in this world. And to tell everyone here , iam going to the Army and live like a patriot warrior (in other words what ninjas are in the Naruto universe, they protect there country and do there jobs)
if you're going to army and if you die protecting your country people will simply not going to care because thousands of people die there every year in iraq and other countries like that anyways lets get back on topic i saw naruto on tv forest of death when sasuke got bitten by orochimaru i haven't watched online or anything but than i was searching for some amv's on youtube than i used to watch sasusaku all the time amv's and stuff then i start watching naruto shippuden and my opinion changed by far i remember i used to hate naruto for some reason idk why now he is my favorite character.

Last edited by Zaichis; 09-20-2011 at 11:34 AM.
Zaichis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:53 PM   #12
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaichis View Post
if you're going to army and if you die protecting your country people will simply not going to care because thousands of people die there every year in iraq and other countries like that anyways lets get back on topic i saw naruto on tv forest of death when sasuke got bitten by orochimaru i haven't watched online or anything but than i was searching for some amv's on youtube than i used to watch sasusaku all the time amv's and stuff then i start watching naruto shippuden and my opinion changed by far i remember i used to hate naruto for some reason idk why now he is my favorite character.
U have a wrong aspect of understanding things, why do u think people in Iraq die for aaaa?! They don't care about being famous or something like that, they simply fight for what they believe in with all they have in this world, the people who died won't be famous but people respect them no matter what.
And so that u know, iam from Egypt , i think u recall that we had a revolution , how many died ... what do u think ?!. Did they get famous, no but they protected there country with there lives and any1 that isn't prepared to protect his country with his life doesn't deserve to live. U only care about: that when u die people would remember u and say what a hero u were. If i am to die on the battlefield then i die with a clear conscious. What u do in this life is not for the sake of your self but the country and the innocent people who live in there homes. Have u ever thought why some Generals or someone that died was famous, look in history(never mind Hitler XD ) people get famous for either doing great good thing or great bad thing (like in the case of Hitler-but even he lived for his country). People die everyday maybe even at this moment that u read this comment , they are not and not going to be famous but THEY ARE ALWAYS RESPECTED. Everyone that dies for his country is a Hero , it doesn't matter if he becomes famous or not.
Save Us

Old 09-20-2011, 01:08 PM   #13
Zaichis
Apprentice Genin

Zaichis has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
U have a wrong aspect of understanding things, why do u think people in Iraq die for aaaa?! They don't care about being famous or something like that, they simply fight for what they believe in with all they have in this world, the people who died won't be famous but people respect them no matter what.
And so that u know, iam from Egypt , i think u recall that we had a revolution , how many died ... what do u think ?!. Did they get famous, no but they protected there country with there lives and any1 that isn't prepared to protect his country with his life doesn't deserve to live. U only care about: that when u die people would remember u and say what a hero u were. If i am to die on the battlefield then i die with a clear conscious. What u do in this life is not for the sake of your self but the country and the innocent people who live in there homes. Have u ever thought why some Generals or someone that died was famous, look in history(never mind Hitler XD ) people get famous for either doing great good thing or great bad thing (like in the case of Hitler-but even he lived for his country). People die everyday maybe even at this moment that u read this comment , they are not and not going to be famous but THEY ARE ALWAYS RESPECTED. Everyone that dies for his country is a Hero , it doesn't matter if he becomes famous or not.
Brainwash..
Zaichis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:35 PM   #14
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaichis View Post
Brainwash..
hey GUYS READ MY PREVIOUS COMMENT AND TELL ME IF IAM RIGHT , THIS GUY WON'T ADMIT ANYTHING
Save Us

Old 09-20-2011, 04:11 PM   #15
Mini-Chan
Apprentice Genin

Mini-Chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
hey GUYS READ MY PREVIOUS COMMENT AND TELL ME IF IAM RIGHT , THIS GUY WON'T ADMIT ANYTHING
I agree with you. I'm from the United States and I know what you're talking about. The patriots who died in the revolutionary war might not all have gone down in history, but they fought for the good their country that DID become a great nation in time.
Mini-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:19 PM   #16
Sasori of the Red Sand
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori of the Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I loved the epic fights and the jutsu. Then when it got to less serious parts I very much enjoyed the comedy. It was just too good of a series not to watch for me!
Old 09-25-2011, 02:30 PM   #17
UzumakiNaruto0095
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: I've been awake for 1 month straight! I'm not tired at a-..ZZZZZZZZZZ
UzumakiNaruto0095 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Beleive it or not, I used to think it was the dumbest idea in the world. When I saw the commercials on Cartoon Network and the first season english theme song, it didn't captivate me at the least. Then, in the 5th grade, a couple of my friends told me how great the show was. I said "I'm not watching that crap!" and one of them said "Just give it a chance!" And so, when I got home from school, at 5:00 when re-runs came on (I forget what the block was called that cartoon network used to show that had Zatch Bell, Teen Titans, Naruto,and Ben 10 on it) and sat through the episode (it was during the Chunin exams) and I thought it was awesome. Then I went to Wal-Mart, and found that Volume 13 was sold there, and I bought it. And now, it's my favorite. For 5 years, i've been into Naruto. I thank my friends for that. The moral of the story is to give TV shows a chance, even if all the commercials don't make it interesting...except problem solverz...that show really is a piece of crap. And now, I realize how Naruto and I relate. I used to be the kid who got bullied, and now, I've got all the friends I could ask for, and I'm no longer bullied...although, the kids that bullied me probably finally gre up. Now, thanks to Naruto, i've gotten into Soul Eater, One Piece (occasionally), Bobobo (one of the best anime ever. That show's Hilarious) Death Note, and Inuyasha (I haven't seen all Inuyasha episodes, but I do watch it from time to time.)

Naruto in the flesh (as in personality)

-i am single straight and male

-Never, ever, under-estimate me or anybody else,because if you do, BIG MISTAKE!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
UzumakiNaruto0095 is offline   Reply With Quote