Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 07-22-2011, 12:18 PM   #1
boman265
Apprentice Genin

boman265 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default The Destruction of the Uchiha Clan

I don't believe that Sasuke or Naruto understand completely what happend to the uchiha clan. I believe the whole massacre was nothing more then Madara's manipulation from the start. But, it is also the deep set built up hatred and mistrust within the Uchiha clan since their birth from the eldest son of the sage of six paths. Their ability thrives on loss and hate they get stronger as those feelings increase. These feelings seem to be rooted deep in them which eventually led their demise. Madara was mad at everyone including his own clan since the beginning. Mad that he wasn't picked to be Hokage. He was self centred since before he took his brothers eyes and it never changed. Since he wasn't picked even by his own clan he hated them and left them with an ominous warning about how not to trust the new government. From that point he just bided his time. He released the nine tails from the Jinjuriki knowing that the village would suspect the Uchiha clan since they are the only ones who posses the power to control the nine tails. Then the village isolated the Uchiha in order to watch them. Madaras parting massage made them weary that they would be betrayed by the leaf and decided to try and over throw the government of the leaf before they could be harmed. Madara very neatly pitted his clan against the leaf so they would all have to be massacred. So if Sasuke wants to point the sword at anyone and stopped to think for a second he would realise that his family's hidden daemons were the ones that destroyed them not the leaf or any other outside factor. This is just my interpretation of it. I wonder if anyone else feels the same way or if this is just obvious?
boman265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:41 PM   #2
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: The Destruction of the Uchiha Clan

I agree. Madara isn't fully responsible for the Uchiha's demise since they were the ones who planned the coup and Danzo and the Second Hokage were the ones who were suspicious and distrusting of the Uchiha. However, Madara's actions created much of that distrust. People can have more than one reason for doing something, and in this case Madara had multiple reasons for fighting Hashirama and controlling the Nine-Tails, which involve placing blame on the Uchiha for abandoning him. Madara is just as vengeful now as he was decades ago when he left the Leaf.

Madara also wants Sasuke for something. He probably set the events leading up to the Massacre knowing that Itachi would be the one assigned the job and thus Sasuke would be left alive. Since then, Madara has patiently waited for Orochimaru to train Sasuke, and for Itachi to let Sasuke kill him, so that Madara would finally have removed all obstacles stopping him from obtaining Sasuke as a puppet. For what, I have no idea.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:54 PM   #3
boman265
Apprentice Genin

boman265 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree 100%, that would make since because Madara did have a meeting with Danzo before the massacre so that would put him in a good position to help persuade Danzo on how to carry it out. The manga has yet to reveal what that meeting was about, but it would be safe to assume it probably went along those lines.
boman265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:47 AM   #4
Sasori of the Red Sand
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori of the Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That does make sense. Kind of weird to think that a character you didn't even know about until Shippuden and whom you thought at first was this silly mask wearing child was actually the person who basically led to most of the important events of the series.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:23 PM   #5
bakertx
Freshmen Academy Student

bakertx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It was reveal that Itachi is the one that approached the third in order to stop the uchiha clan to revolt and Itachi agreed that to stop more bloodshed he will deal with the Uchiha clan himself..
bakertx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #6
TigressTemari
Genin

Location: On earth, in my room wondering why I'm hear crows cawing like crazy outside.
TigressTemari is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, if Sasuke wants to blame someone for the killing of his clan he should blame Madara and the elders... not the whole leaf village.
Horses are FRIENDS, NOT food.
TigressTemari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:52 PM   #7
McCrillisNsiah
Ninja Academy Student

McCrillisNsiah is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Everything that has been happen 12 years before the start of the series was all because of the things Madara did. Yes, MADARA is responsible for the Nine Tail's attack on the Hidden Leaf which resulted in the Uchiha clan being blamed for his mess, Naruto and Sasuke's terrible childhood, Itachi's tragic life, and several more. Madara uses hatred and revenge for the help of his ultimate plan to control the world using the Ten-Tails' power. Also, it's very cleared that Madara is actually the main antagonist and because he is going to take over the ENTIRE world, not just the Leaf village. Even though some or most people seem to not think that Madara is not the main antagonist or that he wasn't behind the Uchiha's clan thingy, I certainly believe that Madara is truly an evil antagonist of the series. Furthermore, if it weren't for Sasuke dragging himself on what Madara lured him and Itachi into and subsequently going on that stupid vendetta against the Hidden Leaf and Naruto, then things would have been different. But it's too late. In the end, Sasuke must face the consequences, I rather prefer "DEATH" because I believe that will be the only thing that will make Naruto finally realize something about his life and learn some very important lessons. I do not think that the Uchiha clan planned for a war against the Leaf, I believe that after they were being blamed for the Nine-Tail's attack on the Leaf, they wanted to go against the Leaf to prove their innocence and the Leaf's fowled mistakes. Too bad that didn't go according to plan. It's no wonder why Sasuke is in such a deep mess.

The whole major reason of why Sasuke is in such a deep mess and why all the hell has broken loose because of Madara's doings and that Sasuke is making the huge mistake of trusting him and allowing himself to constantly fall into his trap. Itachi was the ONLY one who didn't trust Madara and realized that Madara was a complete evil-wanna be criminal for the world's domination so he tried to watch over Sasuke and the Hidden Leaf Village, he tried to keep Sasuke away from Madara but he failed in doing so because of him keeping himself alive with drugs and that he wanted to die on Sasuke's hand, although Sasuke had lost the fight though he won because of Itachi's dying moments.

Sasuke is really insignificant and no use of the Hidden Leaf's anymore because of his recklessness and stupidity causing a lot of trouble in the series. He never train ever since he fought Itachi, now he's stealing his dead brother's eyes for the purpose of killing Naruto in one blow. I doubt Sasuke will ever realize how a complete fool he is but even if he does, the creators wouldn't let him live for the mess he pulled earlier in the series. Sasuke is a clown, running loose and wild, and the only reason he's surviving long is because he's extremely lucky. There is no way on hell that Sasuke will ever come back to the Leaf unless Naruto magically changes him (which is chessy and highly unlikely for the series and the ending...). Highly likely in the end, his luck will run out as the mess he's created by being conned by his great-grandfather and going rambo on the Hidden Leaf and the Kages is way too huge to clean and he must pay the ULTIMATE Price for it.

Loyalty is really nothing. To be a contender, you have to think if your head and no your heart and that loyalty is for suckers. Naruto and Sasuke are truly loyals and look where that gets them. Almost every smart person knows that his loyalty is to himself. Sasuke is a pain in the ass, an animal, a idiot and clown, pulling off any stupid rambo scene and crime and he is reckless and never understands anything about what he's gotten himself into by choosing revenge and organize crime. The series is meant to be realistic, it's not suppose to be abnormal and mindless. The series is really not leading to a happier sort of ending where Sasuke lives, if that, the entire story completely falls apart and would turn into rubbish. It would be meaningless and never earn the respect as it used to. Everything will be ruin for the entire series if Sasuke just lives.

Even if he has problems because of the demise of the Uchiha clan, Sasuke should have gone and call in a seat-down with the five nations FIRST. Actions have consequences. Crime doesn't pay. Revenge will lured you with full of emptiness in your entire life. Rules are rules. Laws are laws and you can't just do as you please. Naruto's goal into bring Sasuke back home is NOT the point. The simple truth is that he choose to be Hokage but he doesn't fully understand of what that really means. Naruto's very naive and is too much of a buffoon who'd never even understand his own life. The point of the story is that Naruto was to loose the most important thing to him which is Sasuke. Not by bring him back to his senses and suddenly everyone goes like "Sasuke's SAVED! Hurrrraaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy! Let's change our minds and bring him back home and we will live in perfect peace happily forever after ending ". I know how the creators are making their series, it will NOT turn into some idiotic mindless crap entertainment like lot of media in America (sadly) are in this era which is why I feel sorry for the people who are born in this decade and have to watch some many crappy medias. It's hardly anything good to see in a show, movie, book, and especially a video game of course. Naruto's story is depth and complexity and the ending will be brilliant and make us feel for Naruto. As I said so many times in other threads, the nations are ONLY honoring Naruto, NOT Sasuke. Weather he helps kill Madara and save the world (which is highly unlikely...) or not, the nations wouldn't just let Sasuke slide off the hook so easily. It's too late, he caused a huge amount trouble and he is a liability. Sasuke trusted Madara completely and believed all the lies that Madara had said about his involvement in the Nine-Tails' attack on Hidden Leaf Village. Sasuke is stealing Itachi's eyes for the his next and final showdown with Naruto but even if he does help save the world, do you guys think he'll be able to fend off Madara? Sasuke is one of the main reasons why Madara is closing in on everyone and the world though his plan is processing slower because of Naruto of course. So yeah, I'm kinda right, SASUKE shouldn't be spared anyway. His death is something that must happen for Naruto to finally realize and understand all the things he had thought about were all wrong and BADLY done. Naruto must understand everything that he had pulled his life into and Sasuke included. That's the beauty of the story in it's tragedy and I'm sure the creators will definitely make the series 100 % brilliant and going against the cliches and "epic closing moments".
McCrillisNsiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:07 PM   #8
McCrillisNsiah
Ninja Academy Student

McCrillisNsiah is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Time and time again, Sasuke got himself into Madara's trap and causes a huge mess of trouble with his stupidity and Madara's fake mercy on him. Pretty soon, everyone in the villages are going to realize that Sasuke is WAY to big of a liability, so they will eliminate him, no matter what, no matter how Naruto will feel and react, RULES are RULES, It's the CONSEQUENCES. And you can't do as you please! Antagonists are not meant to care, they have to be careless and truly evil and care for their own personal benefits. So yeah, once Madara succeeds in his plan, he's set, he did not give a damn about Itachi and Sasuke, he did not care about the Uchiha clan neither. In fact, Madara hadn't made one single mistake ever since that day of the Nine Tail's attack on the Leaf. Madara is very clever and is well-developed and the major reason why he's such a great antagonist in the series. I really love the series' realism and the names that contributes to the realism in the series. It's very realistic and I find Naruto (and One Piece) way more interesting and different that so many other medias.
McCrillisNsiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:43 PM   #9
MstrSasuke
Freshmen Academy Student

MstrSasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke blamed the wrong people
MstrSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:57 PM   #10
Sasori of the Red Sand
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori of the Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MstrSasuke View Post
Sasuke blamed the wrong people
That about summarizes everything Sasuke has done since he was born. Although the first 16 years of it were because he was entirely deceived, but now knowing the truth, it's entirely his own fault.