Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2011, 02:09 PM   #22521
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Narutodude234 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Mist & ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Hey Darknight!

YES YEAH!!!! I'll make you eat those words, cause after all I have the strongest weapon on my side! WAHAHAHAH!!!! *Blushes a tad and kisses your cheek while looking up at you, as my arms slide to your waist*
Hey mist .
Narutodude234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:11 PM   #22522
Darknight
Genin

Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
I would love a Amorpha Lori.
Okay. I will get one from the shelter. Knight's hobby is breeding Amorpha, so we have plenty.
Quote:
OH YEAH!? Well I'll gladly eat those words cause I'm awesome like THAT! WAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!! And with my secret weapon, I'll find out EVERYTHING! *With one hand I stroke the back of your hair with the back of my hand, while my other hand rubs your back, as you press our foreheads together and I stare into your beautiful eyes close up*

SUCH VIOLENCE!!! O.O

Mokona and I are good! I've been teaching him about manga and anime!
Have him read xxxholic. Thats where I got the idea for his name from.

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

I will walk through the fog, as I welcome death.
Again and again, I will die and return over and over again until my goal is achieved.
Vereor Nox
Darknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:12 PM   #22523
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
*breaks angel and mist's door down*
-*-you see us the way we currently are-*-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknight View Post
You want an Amorpha? They are very rare creatures.

Hey! How are you and Mokona doing?
-*-shes tilts her head-*-
Quote:
OH YEAH!? Well I'll gladly eat those words cause I'm awesome like THAT! WAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!! And with my secret weapon, I'll find out EVERYTHING! *With one hand I stroke the back of your hair with the back of my hand, while my other hand rubs your back, as you press our foreheads together and I stare into your beautiful eyes close up*

SUCH VIOLENCE!!! O.O

Mokona and I are good! I've been teaching him about manga and anime!
OHH YEAHHH! ohh trust me! i'd laugh sooo hard at you while watching you eat those words! what is your secret weapon,Sweetheart!?
-*-continues to stroke you hair with one hand as the other lay around your neck while looking back into your eyes with our foreheads pressed together -*-

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:17 PM   #22524
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Okay. I will get one from the shelter. Knight's hobby is breeding Amorpha, so we have plenty.
That's dirty. *sits and waits*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
*sits in corner with slushie and watches* This be hot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:18 PM   #22525
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:

what's sooo hot?

R]
Old 09-22-2011, 02:18 PM   #22526
Darknight
Genin

Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

-*-shes tilts her head-*-

OHH YEAHHH! ohh trust me! i'd laugh sooo hard at you while watching you eat those words! what is your secret weapon,Sweetheart!?
-*-continues to stroke you hair with one hand as the other lay around your neck while looking back into your eyes with our foreheads pressed together -*-
*Tsubaki puts his paw back on the ground then sits down*
Rowr!

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Again and again, I will die and return over and over again until my goal is achieved.
Vereor Nox
Old 09-22-2011, 02:18 PM   #22527
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

angel:*sips slushie* Everything that's going on in here.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-22-2011, 02:20 PM   #22528
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*Tsubaki puts his paw back on the ground then sits down*
Rowr!
-*-she whimpers away-*-
Quote:
angel:*sips slushie* Everything that's going on in here.
Ohh doo stay and watch xD

R]
Old 09-22-2011, 02:21 PM   #22529
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*looks at mist* What is up my homie bees-buddy?
*Looking at Taka with Angel and I the way we are* Hey Taka! ^^"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutodude234 View Post
Hey mist .
Hey Dude!
Quote:
Have him read xxxholic. Thats where I got the idea for his name from.
Alright, I'll read that manga with him! ^.^
Quote:
YYEEEAAAHHHH!!! I wouldn't declare victory so soon love! Now if I told you it wouldn't be a secret now huh, and plus you would found a way to counter my plans on victory cupcake!
*Continues to stroke your hair with one hand as the other is on your backside, looking into your eyes with out foreheads together* Your very cute up close... *Pecks your lips* ...and personal.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:22 PM   #22530
Darknight
Genin

Quote:

Not really, Amorpha are an endangered species. So he is just trying to help increase the population.

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Vereor Nox
Old 09-22-2011, 02:22 PM   #22531
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ohh doo stay and watch xD
*puts slushie to side* Will do. *props head on hands and watches* That's right! *sits back up and takes our notebook* Notes! *takes notes while watching*
Quote:
Hello Mist. *throws sushi cake at you*

Lori:Coolio. *still waiting*

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-22-2011, 02:25 PM   #22532
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

INCH! p=
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:26 PM   #22533
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Huh? *Turns towards you right when you jump* O.O *Is hugged as we fall onto the ground* You must love getting me down on the ground don't you love. *Hugs you back tightly*
*is still silent about what happend last night*
Old 09-22-2011, 02:26 PM   #22534
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:

Hey Dude!

Alright, I'll read that manga with him! ^.^

YYEEEAAAHHHH!!! I wouldn't declare victory so soon love! Now if I told you it wouldn't be a secret now huh, and plus you would found a way to counter my plans on victory cupcake!
*Continues to stroke your hair with one hand as the other is on your backside, looking into your eyes with out foreheads together* Your very cute up close... *Pecks your lips* ...and personal.
NOOOO!!!!! OHH then again you CAN'T Declare victory SOOO soon either! MUAHAHAH! OHH CMOONNNNNNNN PWEASE HUN! -*-pouts-*-
-*-closes my eyes a little as you stroke my hair then reopens them when i feel you peck my lips as i continue looking back at you with our foreheads pressed together -*- and you're soo sweet....-*-pecks back your lips-*- even up closer .....

R]
Old 09-22-2011, 02:32 PM   #22535
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

innch
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 09-22-2011, 02:33 PM   #22536
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

@taka: -*-stays where i am-*-
@jenny: WAH!?

R]
Old 09-22-2011, 02:34 PM   #22537
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Inch. =]
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 09-22-2011, 02:34 PM   #22538
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

what the hell does that refer to?

R]
Old 09-22-2011, 02:35 PM   #22539
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

angel:*looks up* Do something! I really need these notes.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-22-2011, 02:36 PM   #22540
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
what the hell does that refer to?
"An inch (plural: inches; abbreviation or symbol: in or ″ – a double prime) is the name of a unit of length in a number of different systems, including Imperial units, and United States customary units. There are 36 inches in a yard and 12 inches in a foot. Corresponding units of area and volume are the square inch and the cubic inch."

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~