Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 08-16-2011, 01:55 PM   #1
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default The Kingdom of the Eclipse

4th Time is the Charm, I think. ._.

Chapter 1:Farewell
Spoiler:

I awoke in a daze, hanging aimlessly in a dark cavern of sorts. The darkness is unbearable, I can barely see my nose in front of my face. The shackles which bind my wrists are rusted,but what's worse is how small they are. Their jagged ends are warped, which constantly digs into my skin. After a few seconds of panic, I notice that I am low to the ground; essentially sitting upon the dank accursed cobblestones which align the flooring. The situation felt hopeless,but even that would be an understatement in a few moments. In the peripheral of my eye, I could see a passageway opening up in a centrifugal manner. What stepped through the arc was what I could only assume is a man clad in a suit of armor. His footsteps clanked with each step against the cobblestone floor until he suddenly stopped in front of me. the stature of this monster was almost that of 2 men,but strangely enough the suit seemed hollow. Briefly I heard an iron door swing open and the renewed cries of my cellmate. He kicked,squirmed,and writhed in every possible manner to make it difficult for his abductor to transport him. Yet all of it was done in vain until I heard the blunt sound of iron clashing with flesh.

___

Since Childhood Irelia and I have been inseparable. We grew up studying in the same Valorean Temple, sacrificing our sweat and blood to hone our skills. She the sole heir to the throne and I a commoner. In time we had become the best of friends, but it would only prove to complicate our life together when her father grew ill.

On the eve of my embarkment, I had decided to pay to Irelia a visit. This had become a habitual matter for the two of us, because I was a hired arm. Thus I would sometimes have to travel for long periods of time as of late, so I would always pay her a visit. To my dismay, the palace guard was on high alert. It was almost as if they had been expecting me.

After a few hours of playing cat and mouse, my opportunity was at hand. Once the pitter patter of my pursuers faded in the distance, I began to cast a spell. Quickly I held out my hand and with my index finger, I drew a sol rune in the air. This sun like pattern exuded a faint aurora that warped the space between me and irelia's window. From a bystander's point of view, the light around me would look reminiscent of a wall of light, which was ebbing and flowing rapidly.

Once the channeling was completed,I was kneeling upon her window ciel. The sun had barely risen, just enough for me to affixed my gaze upon her. Even after all these years of casually interaction, my gut still wrenched when we were together. At that moment she was standing in front of an elegant mirror, combing her long cascading hair. Even in the dim light, one could easily noticed her flawless skin and her beautiful eyes. They were an emerald shade which glimmered even in the dim candle light.

"Good morning mi--", my greeting was cut short when she appeared in front of me, faster than I could blink. She rapidly extended her arm to flick my nose with her index finger. " Oh garen, what did I tell you about formalities", she said with an innocent smile. As for me, I lost my balance because of the little stunt, my blood rushed to my head in that very instance. But I suppose it could not be helped, I only used formalities when I was nervous or feeling guilt.

Before I went tumbling over the edge, she grasped my collar and pulled me toward her. Her face was flushed and my head spun for a loop when I felt her lips. With a dumbfounded look upon my countenance, I had asked, " What was that for"? I had half expected her to be furious, but her expression was more akin to sorrow. " My father arranged a marriage between me and the prince of Draceamia". For the first time in years, she could not make further eye contact. " What do you want me to say Irelia? I have always accepted the fact that we could never be together and now you do this before your wedding"?

" Nothing, there's nothing I expected you to say".

I felt a profound sense of guilt at that moment,but there was no time to converse with her further because the royal guard had caught up to me. A loud banging came from the other side of her bedroom, they were angry and it was not in my best interest to stick around. "Irelia, I always loved you". With that she let go of my collar as the palace guard rushed into her room. Just as I had done moments ago, I re-channeled the lingering spell to disappear in a distorted wall of light.

Moments later I found myself carelessly flopping on my back, onto the rigid stone floor of the palace courtyard. As I lay cringing because of the momentary pain,a silent hum alerted my senses. What lied before my eyes was a encirclement of ghastly spears, which were poised strike my vital organs. These men were different, they were stockier and their height dwarfed that of my countrymen.There was one in particular who stood out from the rest. His very presence seemed to dominate the others, perhaps he was the one in charge.

"Is this the limit of the of the great Valorean mage"? " You got me sir, the men and women who practice sorcery are at a handicap under pressure. Without the time needed to illustrate the complex runic patterns of talrasha, most of us fumble. Supposing that the runic pattern was flawlessly executed, the caster would still need to draw upon the light of the heavens or the darkness of hell, to manifest one's will".

The Behemoth scoffed at me, " Why would a man of the draw upon the wicked essence of Darkess", he asked with a expression of distrust. "Don't be naive, that which is born of light can be equally sinister as that which is born of darkness". The Giant's hands trembled , his eyes full of rage were fixated upon mine." My father was a follower of light, how dare you spread such slanderous lies about his practice"! My eyes were now fixated upon him as well, " then I will give you a demonstration of your father's art".

Without looking at what I was drawing, I relied on my memory and instincts to rapidly illustrate a backward S with my right index finger. With the same precision, I ran that very finger down the middle of the rune to finish the spell. My captors were quite perturbed by my display of power,but they had no time to retaliate when I snapped my fingers to cast runic prisons around them. These prisons immediately pulled them away from me. each one randomly restrained my captive in a painless manner, humming incessantly as they pulsated a malevolent form of matter.

Out of all of them, only their fearless leader had managed to escape my sphere of influence. However, the toll that it taxed upon his body was evident because his breathing was labored. Sweat was coursing down his body and his well developed muscles were showed signs of strain. Even though he was in this condition, he dived forward with a furious battlecry. One that I admit stirred a bit of fear in my heart,but it would be futile nonetheless.

After drawing an inverted triangle in front of me, I quickly tapped the seemingly empty space in the rune with my knuckles. In the very next instant, he froze while attempting to impale my chest. His eyes between glossed over in a homogenous shade of white. His breathing ceased, but his stance was almost as if he was frozen in time. Though he had come close, only being inches from meeting his mark. His subordinates had lost their nerve in that instant; now they pleaded for his life. "Please sir, forgive our majesty and his transgressions"! The look he had given me was that of desperation and helplessness. I stood there a moment with the man's beating heart in the palm of my hand,the urge to squeeze it out of vengeance seemed too easy. However, I had promised Irelia that I would abstain from killing those who were weaker than I. After stepping away from my prisoner, I reversed the pattern to release him.

He gasped for air once more, kneeling before me unintentionally. Just as his culture dictated, he stood to face me eye to eye at all costs. In this case, he used his spear to prop himself up and asked," You sorcerers are something else, I'm afraid of what Irelia would do to me if we got married".

"Irelia is kind to a fault your majesty, her heart knows no such vice such as vengeance. Which makes me wonder why she would pursue sorcery in the first place".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:23 AM   #2
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Kingdom of the Eclipse

The opening made the think of Candy Mountain Cave sorry, haha.
Quote:
" My father arranged a marriage between me and the prince of Draceamia".
Man, what a dad.

Well, I find the first chapter awesome. This should be a movie!

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 07:38 AM   #3
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't understand your comment,but thanks I guess.
x3

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 08-17-2011, 07:42 AM   #4
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You don't know the story of Candy Mountain, with Charlie? Youtube it :3
Or don't you know what the trolldad is? o.o
I made a positive feedback .. it even said ''awesome''.

Old 08-17-2011, 07:52 AM   #5
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I will definitely give this a read.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:35 AM   #6
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
You don't know the story of Candy Mountain, with Charlie? Youtube it :3
Or don't you know what the trolldad is? o.o
I made a positive feedback .. it even said ''awesome''.
No, I thank ye for reading it Kiseki and I am not one to be butthurt if it's not good. It's just that it sounded like you were making fun of it. >.>''

Candy mountain, I didn't know what that was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
I will definitely give this a read.
:3 Awesome.

Quote:

Old 08-17-2011, 08:49 AM   #7
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Noooo... I would never make fun of you or your works! o.o
I mean.. compare yours to mine. At least you know English, I don't! D:

Old 08-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #8
Bacon

Awards Showcase

But make fun of it if it sucks, I want real feedback on what sucks. >.>

Quote:

Old 08-17-2011, 09:24 AM   #9
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Constructive criticism ftw.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:28 AM   #10
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Well, the English is little too fancy for me, but that's just me bc I'm noob.
Just keep it that way, I think people actually appreciate your wording.

The only thing that REALLY sucks is that Sakura avatar on the left

Old 09-13-2011, 05:09 PM   #11
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

It does kind of remind me of Candy Cave. >.> I'm about half way through.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:11 PM   #12
Bacon

Awards Showcase

hahahahaa :3

Quote:

Old 09-13-2011, 05:12 PM   #13
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Do you get that reference now?
Old 09-22-2011, 02:10 PM   #14
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Chapter two plox!