Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 09-06-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death
Default The Hunger Games

Is anyone else utterly LOVING This series?<3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:06 PM   #2
HIDAN346
Genin

HIDAN346 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Hunger Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
Is anyone else utterly LOVING This series?<3
read the first 2 but never could finish the 3rd but yeah i think its cool and i hope the movie does good.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:47 PM   #3
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

You READ this book? lol I had to read this in school and the whole series over the summer XD

As for the movie, did they find an actress for Katness yet? (please no Twilight actors)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:50 PM   #4
HIDAN346
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
You READ this book? lol I had to read this in school and the whole series over the summer XD

As for the movie, did they find an actress for Katness yet? (please no Twilight actors)
yes they did i think its the girl who was in x-men first class who played mystique.
thats what i heard.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:51 PM   #5
Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness
Chunin

Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Geez, Loved it?
It was I was practically married to my books the whole summer.

Goodbyes always hurt whether it's the right thing to do or not.
Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:52 PM   #6
HIDAN346
Genin

ah katness is played by
Jennifer Lawrence
Old 09-06-2011, 09:21 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIDAN346 View Post
ah katness is played by
Jennifer Lawrence

Spoiler:

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:25 PM   #8
HIDAN346
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Spoiler:
yeah that is her.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:43 AM   #9
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So what exactly is this series about?

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:27 PM   #10
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Read it and loved it.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:18 AM   #11
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I read them all twice. <3 And they are filming part of the movie in my town, it's so exiting!
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:21 AM   #12
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruko-chan View Post
And they are filming part of the movie in my town, it's so exiting!
That is pretty cool

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 07:22 PM   #13
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruko-chan View Post
I read them all twice. <3 And they are filming part of the movie in my town, it's so exiting!
OMG You lucky bish! I am so jealous!D:

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote