Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2011, 12:27 PM   #22241
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Mist & ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

hey brad! how are you?

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:27 PM   #22242
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
-*-runs outside while shouting back-*- i was looking for my cat
thats good,i was just in a family arguement ohh well whatever ">.>
ohh that's pretty good enjoy yourself!
*Turns into my kitty form and lands on your shoulder* YOU FOUND ME MEW!!! -^.^-
What were you having an argument about? O.O
Just found out my sister isn't feeling well, so the plans are postponed now. >.>

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:29 PM   #22243
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
hey brad! how are you?
good just covered in frosting from last night
Old 09-21-2011, 12:31 PM   #22244
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
*Turns into my kitty form and lands on your shoulder* YOU FOUND ME MEW!!! -^.^-
What were you having an argument about? O.O
Just found out my sister isn't feeling well, so the plans are postponed now. >.>
-*-giggles and holds you as you land on my shoulder-*- OF COURSE I FOUND YOU!
Samantha(sister in law) is Lying on Sharon(sister in law) which she always does! dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aww well don't worry! it's only postponed u'd still be going anyways

R]
Old 09-21-2011, 12:31 PM   #22245
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
good just covered in frosting from last night
well go take a shower

R]
Old 09-21-2011, 12:34 PM   #22246
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
well go take a shower
how i can't turn the water on with my paws
Old 09-21-2011, 12:35 PM   #22247
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

-*-turns on the tap for you-*-

R]
Old 09-21-2011, 12:39 PM   #22248
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
-*-giggles and holds you as you land on my shoulder-*- OF COURSE I FOUND YOU!
Samantha(sister in law) is Lying on Sharon(sister in law) which she always does! dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aww well don't worry! it's only postponed u'd still be going anyways
*Licks your chin with my sand paper tongue while resting my paws on your cheeks* -^.^- WHat are you going to do to me!
Sounds like drama! Why is your sister-in-law Samantha lying on sharon? o.O
Yeah I know, my sister said she'll call me back in a little bit to let me know if she'll feel up to going today and if not, her and I will go tomorrow or this weekend. ^^

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-21-2011, 12:40 PM   #22249
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
-*-turns on the tap for you-*-
thanks mom *gets in the shower and gets clean*
Old 09-21-2011, 12:43 PM   #22250
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*Licks your chin with my sand paper tongue while resting my paws on your cheeks* -^.^- WHat are you going to do to me!
Sounds like drama! Why is your sister-in-law Samantha lying on sharon? o.O
Yeah I know, my sister said she'll call me back in a little bit to let me know if she'll feel up to going today and if not, her and I will go tomorrow or this weekend. ^^
-*-strokes your fur downwards as you rest on my cheek-*- what do you want me to do to you?
ohh trust me its much more then that i was arguing because she also lied on me its about weird stuff! since Peter my Big brother (sharon is his wife) shares his home half,half with Abel (samantha is his wife) soo it always conflict
ohh you see! ^^ thats good if she does call you back soon or later

R]
Old 09-21-2011, 12:44 PM   #22251
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
thanks mom *gets in the shower and gets clean*
you're welcome brad

R]
Old 09-21-2011, 12:48 PM   #22252
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*gets out and shakes off some water*
Old 09-21-2011, 12:49 PM   #22253
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*gets out and shakes off some water*
-*-holds you as i get a towel and dries you off-*-

R]
Old 09-21-2011, 12:49 PM   #22254
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*-strokes your fur downwards as you rest on my cheek-*- what do you want me to do to you?
ohh trust me its much more then that i was arguing because she also lied on me its about weird stuff! since Peter my Big brother (sharon is his wife) shares his home half,half with Abel (samantha is his wife) soo it always conflict
ohh you see! ^^ thats good if she does call you back soon or later
*Continues to lick your chin playfully* Play with me. X3
She also lied on YOU??? O.O Well thats what happens when people live under the same roof. Lol. ^^"
Yeah, I hope she gets better. My family & I have a problem in between seasons where we get very ill when the season changes or the temp goes up and down from one day to he next. ^^"

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #22255
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*Continues to lick your chin playfully* Play with me. X3
She also lied on YOU??? O.O Well thats what happens when people live under the same roof. Lol. ^^"
Yeah, I hope she gets better. My family & I have a problem in between seasons where we get very ill when the season changes or the temp goes up and down from one day to he next. ^^"
-*-throws you on the sofa playfully -*- alrighty then!
yup! and my sister in law sharon had to tell her ''Ambi is Always in her room! soo keep her out of this!'' well thats true

i hope she gets better as well. ohh yeah i know what you mean! my family gets that sometimes

R]
Old 09-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #22256
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
-*-holds you as i get a towel and dries you off-*-
*is held as u dry me off* thanks ^_^
Old 09-21-2011, 12:56 PM   #22257
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*is held as u dry me off* thanks ^_^
-*-continues drying you off-*- you're welcome!
plus i found this for u ^^
Spoiler:

R]
Old 09-21-2011, 12:58 PM   #22258
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*-throws you on the sofa playfully -*- alrighty then!
yup! and my sister in law sharon had to tell her ''Ambi is Always in her room! soo keep her out of this!'' well thats true

i hope she gets better as well. ohh yeah i know what you mean! my family gets that sometimes
*Crouches on the couch, all ready to play, as my tail swiftly moves* :3
Well thats good your other sister in law is keeping you out of that.
Yup and since I'm the type that doesn't get sick to often when I do I basically am almost bed ridden. XD

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-21-2011, 01:01 PM   #22259
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*Crouches on the couch, all ready to play, as my tail swiftly moves* :3
Well thats good your other sister in law is keeping you out of that.
Yup and since I'm the type that doesn't get sick to often when I do I basically am almost bed ridden. XD
-*-playfully but gently jumps at you-*- ROAR!!!!!!!!
yeah she always does but.... i kinda opened my mouth and said things i shouldnt have to my older brother,Abel about his wife >.> which i'm NOT taking it back and saying sorry about it >.>
lol thats the same with me actually ^^

R]
Old 09-21-2011, 01:04 PM   #22260
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*-playfully but gently jumps at you-*- ROAR!!!!!!!!
yeah she always does but.... i kinda opened my mouth and said things i shouldnt have to my older brother,Abel about his wife >.> which i'm NOT taking it back and saying sorry about it >.>
lol thats the same with me actually ^^
RAWR!!!!!!!!! *Is playfully & gently jumped on as I wrap all my paws around you* -^.^-
I understand that. *Hugs you*
*Pulls out book and writes in it* Got it! ^^

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~