Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 06:03 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default 'Text Enhance': And I the only one getting them?

I have been getting them lately and they are a bit annoying. I didn't even think the forum does that type of thing any who, plus it's an scam

All of them are Adds or a Scam. I got a virus from on too :\

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 09-18-2011 at 06:06 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:08 PM   #2
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: 'Text Enhance': And I the only one getting them?

Your computer is infected. Run Malwarebytes and superantispyware.

Edit: But first go to add/remove programs and get "Gamevance" out of your system.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:09 PM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
Your computer is infected. Run Malwarebytes and superantispyware.
Ah nice to know I shall do that.

Old 09-18-2011, 06:10 PM   #4
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Ah nice to know I shall do that.
See my edit as well.

Gamevance for the loss.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 09-18-2011, 06:13 PM   #5
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Gamervance is not malware,but it is a pain in the arse.>.>

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Old 09-18-2011, 06:13 PM   #6
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
See my edit as well.

Gamevance for the loss.
That is not on my computer, so just to the scan?

Old 10-19-2011, 03:19 PM   #7
TextEnhance
Freshmen Academy Student

TextEnhance is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hello, we apologize that you are having trouble with the TextEnhance product. If you are seeing these links, then a web publisher has decided to offer them to you. If you would like to opt-out of seeing these links, visit: hxxp://optout.textsrv.c0m/optout.php

For FAQs and additional help on removing Text Enhance, please visit hxxp://support.text-enhance.c0m
Old 10-19-2011, 03:26 PM   #8
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Ok thats adorable
http://optout.textsrv.com/optout.php
is the site to opt out.

It's sad this is an often enough issue that they pay people to make forum accounts and provide that link, but it's also kind of awesome. I'ma lock this.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Closed Thread