Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 08-25-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

Anyone play the demo or looked into this yet?

It's a badass 3rd Person Shooter. (Similar game engine to GoW).
I've played the demo and so far I am extremely impressed with it.

Looking forward to its release in a couple weeks.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 02:27 PM   #2
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

Oh... i thought this was actually going to be about 40k, I only came here to talk sh*t about Space Marines :/ but you mean the vidja game, nuts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 02:28 PM   #3
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I've played tabletop too Kuno.

Space Wolves and Chaos
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Old 08-25-2011, 02:28 PM   #4
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

pfft. Tau is where it's ate.

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2011, 02:29 PM   #5
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

LOL Tau sucks. If I wanted to play with robots, Necrons ftw.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:32 PM   #6
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

I should change that to: pfft. Tau is where it's at... right up until they released that last codex :/ douches.

You should see my Tau army. Each unit is a different color, and the captains all have glitter helmets.... oh and uh.. yeah then i also have some Naruto units... as in i spent the time to custom make Naruto Tau characters.

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2011, 02:35 PM   #7
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
I should change that to: pfft. Tau is where it's at... right up until they released that last codex :/ douches.

You should see my Tau army. Each unit is a different color, and the captains all have glitter helmets.... oh and uh.. yeah then i also have some Naruto units... as in i spent the time to custom make Naruto Tau characters.

Exactly why I said that Last codex raped Tau.

Necrons are still OP as furk though..so ridiculous if you are playing a 50,000+ point game...all they need is a monolith and a few squads and they win -_-

You should see my Iron Warriors Chaos Space Marine army...or my WAAAAAGH! army

Old 08-25-2011, 02:37 PM   #8
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

You know Jin... some how I always new deep down you carried the mark of Nurgle

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2011, 02:39 PM   #9
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
You know Jin... some how I always new deep down you carried the mark of Nurgle
Damn right.

Chaos is boss.

Old 08-26-2011, 08:37 PM   #10
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I played the demo today it was fun but I doubt I will get the game.

I do like that they don't hold back on the blood.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:02 PM   #11
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

was a really fun game i really enjoyed it

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote