Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-14-2011, 02:57 PM   #21
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric
Default Re: Open.

Kk.
:P
Old 09-14-2011, 03:11 PM   #22
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
*I am sitting down staring at a dark brown tree with multiple scratches on it. I reach into the bag I brought with me on the right side of my calf. I pull out a drink that is labled "cool Tommy". I sip it slowly and splash it on the tree and watch the liquid soak into its contents. As I observe this chemical change I soon scence the presence of a strong and talented soul reaper. I tightly squeeze my kneck and say "Raiton: Scensory Intensity". Soon after I am able too increase my sencory abilities by 50%. I scence the evil intent in your heart quickly and then facepalm myself. "Why today?" I scence him shunpo in front of me with a great speed. That moment we are staring into each others eyes I am charging my sp into my broadsword. My sp isnt like others, it contructs and disable atoms and molecules in other objects of matter inclusing other sp and techniques. As the first attack is sent my way I first jump into the air as the last words slip out of your mouth and then I twist around forcing my broadsword down at the attack. Before the two make contact I say Raiton: Atom Crusher. Then when the two forces meet the sp form my sword erupts and cancels out your Hado.

"Phew. What A Doozy!" I crack my back as these words come through my mouth smoothly and without error.

I see the blade begin too spin in mid-air as I wonder what you are begining to do. I then scence a sp coming from the spinning sword. As the tornado current comes at me I backflip twice too create some distance. WHile doing so I say Raiton: Atom Sphere. Then I land and I point my broadsword toward the center of the tornado and a small ball comes out from it. It quickly flys toward the tornado when it is 2 inches into the tornado it violently erupts sending the wind from the attack in different directions and the sp in the attack is cancelled out from the sp in that ball.

"Ugh, now your gonna go all out huh? Well then I'll do something simple and see how you react. Then Ill see your seriousness and base my attacks from that."

I then swing my blade forward and out comes a huge black cero*
*My eyes become lifeless watching the cero coming toward me, as I sigh to myself and softly say,

"Bakudo #81: Danku"

Quickly a barrier in the form of a large rectangular wall appears in front of me. The wall blocks the cero from hitting me, as I bring my zanpakuto to the side of me a massive amount of reiatsu releases around me,

"Rip out their souls, Dakuripa!"

A powerful blast of reiatsu releases outward kicking up dust around me blocking the view of my body for a few seconds. Inside the dust my zanpakuto turns into a black scythe with a white outline on it. A golden chain hangs off the end of the scythe, as I walk through the dust in my shikai form,

"It's been far to long since I've used this form. You shall see what true power can do to someone. In the end blood will cover this land. For I shall be the cause of it all!"

In a flash I shunpo behind you and aim my chain at you, hoping that it will wrap around your body and crush all the bones in your body at the same time the chain will absorb any reiatsu you might release to escape this attack. Right after that I shunpo right above you and swing my scythe down at your head, aiming to slice right through your body and kill you. The white outline around the blade gives it the ability to break down other matter and reiatsu in a flash making it harder to block. As the chain will then absorb the left over reiatsu in the area.

I flip away in a flash and bring my chain back catching it with my left hand, as I smirk and start to spin the chain in front of me. Faster and faster the chain spins creating a powerful vacuum that sucks you inward with little effort. The chain's white outline glows bright and again starts to absorb whatever reiatsu that's being used in the area in front of the vacuum or inside of the vacuum,

"Chen no shinku"

In the distance I stand with a smirk on my face, as I place my scythe on my shoulder and look up at the sky, "Please show me that this is not a waste of my time. I want to taste your sweet soul so release and make me use my BANKAI!!!!!!!!!!" I stand waiting for your next move.*

Have fun. P:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:53 PM   #23
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Ugh so long T.T

*As the cero comes flying toward you at a high speed I wave my hand down and it disperses into the air, evaporating instantly. I then slightly shrug and watch your expression.

"Hey dawg, I probably couldve shredded through that barrier but its best not too rush things y'know homie."

I watch Lone go into a state of madness and I sit down slowly. Suddenly I scence his presence switch directions istantly with a great speed. I then roll backwards and quickly kick the ground casuing me too fly over you and land softly on the ground. I then scence Lone quickly shunpo above me trying too slice my body in half. I then playfully stay there for a second and then kick the ground and fly backwards causing the attack too miss fire.

Then Lone spins his blade and over the course of time it makes a vaccum that sucks me in. I play along making the vaccum help me pick up speed. Then when I am about 12 inches away from the actually attack I say Raiton: Atom Sphere. I send 5 of these balls and hoping it enters the vaccum and disperse causing the winds too seperate and the sp in the attack to be cancelled out. However, the vaccum destroys the orbs. Scince I am flying at you (because of the vaccum) I first take out my two katanas quickly and surge my sp into them. I slash downward at the vaccum and two 5 foot wide slashes come flying toward the vaccum hoping to cancel it out. Afterwards I put away my katanas and I slash down my heavy broadsword down across your chest hoping too brutally hurt you. Then I hear you say too make you use your bankai and I shrug and shake my head. Suddenly I a blast of reiastu erupts from my huge blade. Raiton: Atom Hunter Part 1The legnth and width of the blade increases greatly and now it is covered in my atom sp so if it comes into contact with any sp or form of matter it will over power it and cancell it out. At the same time I stab my two katanas on the right and left sides of us and then say Raiton: Atom Sp Chain. Then sp begins to pour out of the two blades simultaniously and approach you quickly as I slash down at you. It wont affect me because well its my sp but if it comes into contact with your you die.*

Last edited by royelric; 09-15-2011 at 02:03 PM.
royelric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:46 PM   #24
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

You do know my reiatsu would overpower yours right? Since I'm in shikai form and your still in base. o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #25
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

When?

When I Slash Down At You?
Old 09-14-2011, 04:50 PM   #26
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Like when you use that atom sphere to counter my vaccum. It's still your reiatsu right? If that's right my reiatsu would overpower the sphere of reiatsu breaking it down and absorbing it.

Edit: We shall talk more about it later. I have to leave right now.

Old 09-14-2011, 04:54 PM   #27
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Taadaa Fixed And GoodBye
Old 09-15-2011, 11:15 AM   #28
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

You're still in base form right? Base form is weaker than shikai or a 1st release. My reiatsu is going to overpower yours until you go into 1st release and become equal in power. That's the way it's always been. Why do you think when people go into shikai the person fighting them also goes into shikai or 1st release? Because if you stay in base form it becomes unequal.

Old 09-15-2011, 12:18 PM   #29
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
You're still in base form right? Base form is weaker than shikai or a 1st release. My reiatsu is going to overpower yours until you go into 1st release and become equal in power. That's the way it's always been. Why do you think when people go into shikai the person fighting them also goes into shikai or 1st release? Because if you stay in base form it becomes unequal.
i just do it because i wanna get more momentum goin
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:21 PM   #30
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

No one cares about you Jun! -_-

Old 09-15-2011, 12:23 PM   #31
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

He'll just sever, IMO. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:25 PM   #32
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

^LMAO!

Old 09-15-2011, 12:26 PM   #33
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hahahaha (:

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 09-15-2011, 12:27 PM   #34
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm starting to hate these forums. e.e You can't type l m f a o.

Old 09-15-2011, 12:28 PM   #35
Bacon

Awards Showcase

e.e Well the doomsday theorists are correct,the end is seemingly nigh.

Quote:

Old 09-15-2011, 02:04 PM   #36
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Done. (Maybe I should read the official BFV rules :P)
Old 09-16-2011, 03:23 PM   #37
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Hello? o.o