Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2011, 06:59 PM   #20361
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: The Wiz Kid / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
i dont think so

mhmmm ...

huh? wht's wrong?

uhm.... you're the one that just came in my family thread and told me you came back for me ..... what the hell was i suppose to do!? be like '' ohh naruto king the love of my life,take me i'm all yours now and forever and i've been waiting on your return''?! HELL NO!
its complicated xD
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:01 PM   #20362
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
i dont think so

mhmmm ...

huh? wht's wrong?

uhm.... you're the one that just came in my family thread and told me you came back for me ..... what the hell was i suppose to do!? be like '' ohh naruto king the love of my life,take me i'm all yours now and forever and i've been waiting on your return''?! HELL NO!
lol okay

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:01 PM   #20363
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
I'm a fail..?

Yes =]
I can't.. I'm not cool T-T
Cool. =)
Rules prevent you from being cool.
Quote:
i dont think so

mhmmm ...

huh? wht's wrong?

You have no clue what Im talking about, do you? xD
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:03 PM   #20364
Naruto King
Ninja Academy Student

Naruto King is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i just want you to be nicer to me god and i did it for you i was traing to keep you safe there is a long road ahead of us we have to ride horse back to the perfect place to get married and i have to keep you safe because people will try to take my sweet angel away from me im sorry
Naruto King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:04 PM   #20365
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
its complicated xD
do tell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
lol okay
lol sureee xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
Cool. =)

not exactly,sorry

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:06 PM   #20366
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto King View Post
i just want you to be nicer to me god and i did it for you i was traing to keep you safe there is a long road ahead of us we have to ride horse back to the perfect place to get married and i have to keep you safe because people will try to take my sweet angel away from me im sorry
-*-laughs my ass off-*- my child i don't know what the hell you're talking about! POHAHAHAHAH i could never find myself marrying someone like you,riding on horse back to a perfect place?! are you kidding me!? NEVAHHHHHHHHH!!!! this has to be your dream!

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 07:07 PM   #20367
Naruto King
Ninja Academy Student

i.....was just trying to be nice
Old 09-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #20368
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
i.....was just trying to be nice
if i was you,bro i'd just drop that dreeam right there

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #20369
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
do tell

lol sureee xD

not exactly,sorry
Since you're talking about blast, whatever happened to him? xD

Old 09-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #20370
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
Cool. =)

yush =]
I was almost late for class today. I was hanging out in the nature trail.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:10 PM   #20371
Naruto King
Ninja Academy Student

ok i see im not wanted in this family anymore so i guess i will leave *packs up stuff packs underwear,shirts ,water,IG, pants. ok there all packed im ready to go bye
Old 09-14-2011, 07:16 PM   #20372
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yush =]
I was almost late for class today. I was hanging out in the nature trail.
Kush? =)
You and nature make a great couple. Did you have trail mix with you? xD
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 09-14-2011, 07:16 PM   #20373
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Since you're talking about blast, whatever happened to him? xD
i don't know and i don't care
Quote:
ok i see im not wanted in this family anymore so i guess i will leave *packs up stuff packs underwear,shirts ,water,IG, pants. ok there all packed im ready to go bye
seriously! i guess you could walk out i dont mind and i dont think JAFL would mind either he's part owner of this family soo yeah xD
do what you must and do remember it was you that came in my thread first and talks alot of BS

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 07:18 PM   #20374
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Why me?!! xD

@Amber: Wow, harsh o.o

Old 09-14-2011, 07:18 PM   #20375
Naruto King
Ninja Academy Student

i was joking did you really think i was serious im sorry but yeah i have my things and IG i will go live in the tree
Old 09-14-2011, 07:20 PM   #20376
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i was joking did you really think i was serious im sorry but yeah i have my things and IG i will go live in the tree
What tree?

Old 09-14-2011, 07:21 PM   #20377
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Why me?!! xD

@Amber: Wow, harsh o.o
lol maybe because you said he was cool xD
i know right! he's not worth it
P.S hayley do enjoy yourself with ,naruto king
Quote:
i wish you all the best with getting IG to live with you since she's a les

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 07:21 PM   #20378
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i don't know and i don't care

seriously! i guess you could walk out i dont mind and i dont think JAFL would mind either he's part owner of this family soo yeah xD
do what you must and do remember it was you that came in my thread first and talks alot of BS
I forgot I was part owner.

Wait, I just noticed. What idiot changed the thread title?!
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 09-14-2011, 07:23 PM   #20379
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Leshos can still live with guys. xD

EDIT: Oh sh!t. typo.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 09-14-2011, 07:24 PM   #20380
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lol maybe because you said he was cool xD
i know right! he's not worth it
P.S hayley do enjoy yourself with ,naruto king

i wish you all the best with getting IG to live with you since she's a les
That's probably it o.O
Whatever happened, at least it's over xD
Uhhh, okay? o.O

@JAFL: Pretty dirty typo xD

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~