Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2011, 04:25 PM   #20261
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Wiz Kid / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
are you sure,Brad?
i think i stayed i the rain to long *sneezes several times*
Old 09-14-2011, 04:25 PM   #20262
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
(Sorry for the late post)
That's good.
I'm fine, just looking forward to the weekend.
ohh it's okay i guess ^^
yeah it is..... better then being swollen >.>
ohhh what are you under anticipation for this weekend,siry?

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:26 PM   #20263
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
i think i stayed i the rain to long *sneezes several times*
why did you?

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #20264
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ohh it's okay i guess ^^
yeah it is..... better then being swollen >.>
ohhh what are you under anticipation for this weekend,siry?
You were swollen? Where at?
Well ugh, for one thing no school, get to hang out with my friends, take naps, etc. So yeah, I always look forward to the weekend. lol xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:30 PM   #20265
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
You were swollen? Where at?
Well ugh, for one thing no school, get to hang out with my friends, take naps, etc. So yeah, I always look forward to the weekend. lol xD
-*-covers your mouth-*- geeehhhhhzzzzzz
lol good point,i'm glad i could doo all that ANY DAY XD

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 04:30 PM   #20266
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
why did you?
*lays down and curls up in my bed* idk it was fun like u said it would b
Old 09-14-2011, 04:33 PM   #20267
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
-*-covers your mouth-*- geeehhhhhzzzzzz
lol good point,i'm glad i could doo all that ANY DAY XD
What did I do wrong? xD
Everyone knows that it's better to wait for something, than to always being able to do it...I think. lol something like that.

Old 09-14-2011, 04:38 PM   #20268
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*lays down and curls up in my bed* idk it was fun like u said it would b
awwwww O.O"
Quote:
What did I do wrong? xD
Everyone knows that it's better to wait for something, than to always being able to do it...I think. lol something like that.
you're saying that out TOO loud!
lol true true i guess i just enjoy it alot out then waiting xD

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 04:42 PM   #20269
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
awwwww O.O"

Oh, well ugh...sorry. lol
You have to do some work, don't you? xD

Old 09-14-2011, 04:43 PM   #20270
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
awwwww O.O"

*continues to shake* i hate feelig cold *trys to change into my god-form*
Old 09-14-2011, 04:44 PM   #20271
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Oh, well ugh...sorry. lol
You have to do some work, don't you? xD
its okay! but i got an allergic reaction to something
work? as in what kinda,work?

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 04:44 PM   #20272
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*continues to shake* i hate feelig cold *trys to change into my god-form*
-*-covers you-*-

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 04:45 PM   #20273
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
-*-covers you-*-
thanks mommy *lays my head down and trys to get some sleep*
Old 09-14-2011, 04:46 PM   #20274
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
its okay! but i got an allergic reaction to something
work? as in what kinda,work?
School work, lol.

Old 09-14-2011, 04:47 PM   #20275
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Hi, Amber!!!

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #20276
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
thanks mommy *lays my head down and trys to get some sleep*
you're welcome
Quote:
School work, lol.
ohhhhhhh that! i just do it online via my email
i thought you meant work ''in real'' cause i don't hae to work in real i have everything i need and want too plus my brother won't let me work

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #20277
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Hey,Hayley!

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #20278
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Where ya been?

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:51 PM   #20279
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

i've been to Israel,Canada,America,Tobago,Antigua,Barbados XD etc
lol i was sick XD

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 04:53 PM   #20280
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
you're welcome

ohhhhhhh that! i just do it online via my email
i thought you meant work ''in real'' cause i don't hae to work in real i have everything i need and want too plus my brother won't let me work
I might be working at the Zoo this summer...hopefully that will be fun. xD

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~