Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2011, 06:09 PM   #20121
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: The Wiz Kid / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

The spoiler does not work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:11 PM   #20122
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
Yes, I am extremely serious about this.
xDDDDD
That's awesome.
Do you get made fun of by it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zestu View Post
Walk in

"Nobody move get on da ground now. No one is gonna get a medal 4 playin hero alls u gonna get is a bullet 2 da heart. Now were's da money!!!!"

Spoiler:
Spoiler fail is fail.
Oh, and this is a family chat thread. Not a bank. There's a difference, ya know.
intimidating robbery fail is fail.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:12 PM   #20123
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
xDDDDD
That's awesome.
People just think I'm weird p.o......................and emo >.>

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-13-2011, 06:12 PM   #20124
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
People just think I'm weird p.o......................and emo >.>
Why emo?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 09-13-2011, 06:13 PM   #20125
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

The way I dress and my hair mostly.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-13-2011, 06:14 PM   #20126
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
The way I dress and my hair mostly.
I want a picture
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 09-13-2011, 06:15 PM   #20127
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

*has no picture*

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-13-2011, 06:17 PM   #20128
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
The spoiler does not work.
Curse some of viz's rules I saw nothing wrong with dat image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
xDDDDD
That's awesome.

Spoiler fail is fail.
Oh, and this is a family chat thread. Not a bank. There's a difference, ya know.
intimidating robbery fail is fail.
Robbery is my occupation not burglary

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:18 PM   #20129
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

It's not viz, the picture just does not work, simple as that.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-13-2011, 06:19 PM   #20130
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*has no picture*
Get one.
Quote:
Curse some of viz's rules I saw nothing wrong with dat image.

Robbery is my occupation not burglary
Isn't that what I just said?
Robbery?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 09-13-2011, 06:20 PM   #20131
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

*re-reads your post to that guy* It is.

I haven't got my picture taken in months.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-13-2011, 06:20 PM   #20132
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No burglars steal bank money robbers steal anything of value. By the way I got your wallet

Old 09-13-2011, 06:23 PM   #20133
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*re-reads your post to that guy* It is.

I haven't got my picture taken in months.
I thought so.

Well, you take one soon. Please????
Quote:
No burglars steal bank money robbers steal anything of value. By the way I got your wallet
Uh, you can rob a bank and a house, thank you. And, burglars are commonly known around houses, not banks.
Also, I've never had a wallet.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 09-13-2011, 06:25 PM   #20134
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

I'll think about it?

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-13-2011, 06:27 PM   #20135
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

You can take all kinds of things. Cars, jewels, pets, Credit cards, even bikes though banks and houses are da most commonly attacked however burglars attack both houses and banks while robbers steal anything of value.

Old 09-13-2011, 06:29 PM   #20136
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'll think about it?
Yay! =D
Quote:
You can take all kinds of things. Cars, jewels, pets, Credit cards, even bikes though banks and houses are da most commonly attacked however burglars attack both houses and banks while robbers steal anything of value.
Okay.
So when did money not become of value?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 09-13-2011, 06:31 PM   #20137
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Hola.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:31 PM   #20138
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Hia leaf
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 09-13-2011, 06:32 PM   #20139
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Gives u your wallet back and commits suicide

Old 09-13-2011, 06:34 PM   #20140
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Gives u your wallet back and commits suicide
It's not mine, but okay.
/takes wallet
and why are you committing suicide? Because you're wrong?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~