Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2011, 05:26 PM   #20101
Darknight
Genin

Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Wiz Kid / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
Emo Taka:*walks over to Lori* It doesn't even matter, every-bodies going to be a d!ck.
Why?
Even Chibi taka? D:

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

I will walk through the fog, as I welcome death.
Again and again, I will die and return over and over again until my goal is achieved.
Vereor Nox
Darknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:29 PM   #20102
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Chibi Taka: Meow. (Emo Taka's just.........emo.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:32 PM   #20103
Darknight
Genin

Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Chibi Taka: Meow. (Emo Taka's just.........emo.)
*picks up chibi taka and hugs him*

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Again and again, I will die and return over and over again until my goal is achieved.
Vereor Nox
Old 09-13-2011, 05:34 PM   #20104
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Meow! ^^ *hugs back*(Helloooo Lori! ^^)

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #20105
Darknight
Genin

Quote:
Meow! ^^ *hugs back*(Helloooo Lori! ^^)
Hi CT.

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Vereor Nox
Old 09-13-2011, 05:37 PM   #20106
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Meow? (How are you?)

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-13-2011, 05:39 PM   #20107
Darknight
Genin

Quote:
Meow? (How are you?)
Im good. And you?

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Vereor Nox
Old 09-13-2011, 05:41 PM   #20108
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Meow. (Fine but bummed there is no Chibi Lady V.)

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-13-2011, 05:48 PM   #20109
Darknight
Genin

Quote:
Meow. (Fine but bummed there is no Chibi Lady V.)
Aw....

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Vereor Nox
Old 09-13-2011, 05:50 PM   #20110
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Meow. *looks down at the ground* (Yeah......)

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-13-2011, 05:54 PM   #20111
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Yes I did. *squeaks again*
Why are you squeaking?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:55 PM   #20112
Darknight
Genin

Quote:
Meow. *looks down at the ground* (Yeah......)
*ruffles your hair*
Itll be okay.
I gotta go now. Later.

Touch Summon Sign?
Darknight

Vereor Nox
Old 09-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #20113
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknight View Post
*ruffles your hair*
Itll be okay.
I gotta go now. Later.
Meow? ^^ (You can make it better, correct? ^^)
Meow. (Bye bye.)
See ya Lori.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-13-2011, 06:01 PM   #20114
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

ignored .-.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 09-13-2011, 06:02 PM   #20115
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
Why are you squeaking?
I do not know. p.o

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-13-2011, 06:03 PM   #20116
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I do not know. p.o
why not?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 09-13-2011, 06:04 PM   #20117
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
why not?
Because my squeaks are placed at random times in my speech patterns.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-13-2011, 06:06 PM   #20118
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh my gawd, seriously?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 09-13-2011, 06:07 PM   #20119
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes, I am extremely serious about this.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-13-2011, 06:08 PM   #20120
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Walk in

"Nobody move get on da ground now. No one is gonna get a medal 4 playin hero alls u gonna get is a bullet 2 da heart. Now were's da money!!!!"

Spoiler:
Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~