Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 09-09-2011, 06:09 PM   #1441
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Post your art/ Fan Fiction characters here.

Sora and Kenshin=Awesomeness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:11 PM   #1442
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Thanks,Taka ^^

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:05 PM   #1443
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

not to bad amiga, not at all
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:06 PM   #1444
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

thanks Undead,mi amiga. I have to do some new ones thou

R]

Last edited by Tifa Legacy; 09-12-2011 at 11:50 AM.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:22 PM   #1445
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
As long as they don't have aby official characters in them.
Well damn, there goes my Pokemon idea. >.>

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:10 AM   #1446
Hidan1
Genin

Hidan1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

maybe i will draw something. But first I will have to think what. Character must be my own idea, right? And I cant use Kumo, Konoha, Suna, Kiri and Iwa symbols, right?
Ok, I will think of something.
Or maybe I can draw a Naruto or Sasuke?
Hidan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:22 AM   #1447
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan1 View Post
maybe i will draw something. But first I will have to think what. Character must be my own idea, right? And I cant use Kumo, Konoha, Suna, Kiri and Iwa symbols, right?
No, you can't post a pic of Naruto or Sasuke since they are official characters.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:50 AM   #1448
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
nahhh,you can't post anything from Naruto or Viz owned Stuff.
Even if you drew it Just becareful what your putting up ^^

R]
Old 09-12-2011, 12:12 PM   #1449
Hidan1
Genin

ok thanks.
Then I will think of my own character. That will be hard.
I know that because I draw for many years and started in 3 contest(Draw Your own manga. 5 pages.) and I didnt won even one.
I dont know. Maybe my style is lame or my drawing need more practice. I think these two things must be training for a long time.
Lets be honest, I will never be a drawer. Never!
Kishimoto sensei, You are awesome. Your drawing and Your characters. I love Your style, characters and story. There are many people that think, that drawing a manga is a very easy thing. I will say it. Listen everyone. Drawing a manga is a very very very hard work. This is too hard for me. And probably too hard for thousands people.
Kishimoto sensei is one of the best drawer I saw. Really.
Kishimoto sensei said: Manga is a thing that one person cant do.
And Now I know what He was talking about. One person cant draw a manga.
Manga is a comic where must work at least 3 or 4 people. My drawing looks like japanese manga(I think) but dont have japanese soul.
I saw a great artist on youtube. His name is Mark Crilley. Watch some of His work. He is awesome. But. Like I said. His characters too looks like a japanese manga but dont have japanese soul.
Someone on Youtube said: You must be a japanese to draw a manga. Now I understand that.

Thank You Kishimoto sensei for these 12 years of Naruto story. That was great 12 years. Thank You.

I think I will put something here in this week.
But how to add a image? Someone can tell me?
Old 09-12-2011, 12:32 PM   #1450
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
ok thanks.
Then I will think of my own character. That will be hard.
I know that because I draw for many years and started in 3 contest(Draw Your own manga. 5 pages.) and I didnt won even one.
I dont know. Maybe my style is lame or my drawing need more practice. I think these two things must be training for a long time.
Lets be honest, I will never be a drawer. Never!
Kishimoto sensei, You are awesome. Your drawing and Your characters. I love Your style, characters and story. There are many people that think, that drawing a manga is a very easy thing. I will say it. Listen everyone. Drawing a manga is a very very very hard work. This is too hard for me. And probably too hard for thousands people.
Kishimoto sensei is one of the best drawer I saw. Really.
Kishimoto sensei said: Manga is a thing that one person cant do.
And Now I know what He was talking about. One person cant draw a manga.
Manga is a comic where must work at least 3 or 4 people. My drawing looks like japanese manga(I think) but dont have japanese soul.
I saw a great artist on youtube. His name is Mark Crilley. Watch some of His work. He is awesome. But. Like I said. His characters too looks like a japanese manga but dont have japanese soul.
Someone on Youtube said: You must be a japanese to draw a manga. Now I understand that.

Thank You Kishimoto sensei for these 12 years of Naruto story. That was great 12 years. Thank You.

I think I will put something here in this week.
But how to add a image? Someone can tell me?
1.do you have a photobucket account or any other online photo accounts?
2.if you do,do you see on the tools above before you post this?
3.if so,take the direct link from the photo website that you are streaming your photo from and click <--- this then paste the direct link of the photo into that URl bar and WALLA

R]

Last edited by Tifa Legacy; 09-14-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:30 PM   #1451
Hidan1
Genin

ok thanks.
After I think about it... I dont want to put here any of my work. I cant draw. I know that.
But thanks.

Last edited by Hidan1; 09-14-2011 at 06:46 AM.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:12 AM   #1452
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
ok thanks.
After I think about it... I dont want to put here any of my work. I cant draw. I know that.
But thanks.
you're always welcome anyways,it's all up to you

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 11:23 AM   #1453
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I was like "hey..this stuff"
*post*
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 09-14-2011, 11:24 AM   #1454
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

awesome drawings,Amiga!

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 11:50 AM   #1455
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

arigato!

Old 09-14-2011, 05:53 PM   #1456
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

fresco!

R]
Old 09-14-2011, 07:25 PM   #1457
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Drawing of the OC I'm named after;
Spoiler:

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Last edited by Looney-Lyra; 09-14-2011 at 07:28 PM.
Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:27 PM   #1458
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Wow really good as usual Looney~Lyra

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:28 PM   #1459
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
Wow really good as usual Looney~Lyra
Tankya~

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:25 PM   #1460
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

nice drawings!

R]