Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

View Poll Results: ulquiorra vs yamamoto
Ulquiorra 4 30.77%
Yama-jii 8 61.54%
both die 2 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2011, 08:21 AM   #1
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

UchihaXSasuke has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Talking ulquiorra vs yamamoto genriusay

starting distance: 100 meters
bloodlust
no prep.(boot in normal form)
No bankai using by yamamoto
Old 07-25-2011, 08:43 AM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: ulquiorra vs yamamoto genriusay

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaXSasuke View Post
bloodlust
Yamamoto hasn't shown Bankai.

Anyway I don't think Ulquiorra got anything to kill Yamamoto when he withstood an Explosion that according to Aizen would have been enough to destroy an area several times bigger than Karakura Town.
The size of it was mentioned in the Manga though I forgot what Chapter.

Anyway it's still an impressive Feats.

Especially considering that he withstood Itto Kaso right afterwards.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:47 AM   #3
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yamamoto has been Head captain for centuries he's said to be the strongest Soul Reaper in history.
I doubt even Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relempago which is like his strongest attack can tank him.
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:25 PM   #4
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Yamamoto hasn't shown Bankai.

Anyway I don't think Ulquiorra got anything to kill Yamamoto when he withstood an Explosion that according to Aizen would have been enough to destroy an area several times bigger than Karakura Town.
The size of it was mentioned in the Manga though I forgot what Chapter.

Anyway it's still an impressive Feats.

Especially considering that he withstood Itto Kaso right afterwards.
after itokaso he was K.O and aizen got out with his clothes scratched
ulquiorra in second release is faster than yama-ji
and Lanza del Relempago > itokaso
i think it will be a big battle
but with ulquiorra regeneration ability i doubt yama jii can fataly hurt him
i agree maybe one arm or something but no more
yamamoto hasn't shown any atack at ulquiorra's speed

Old 09-13-2011, 05:28 AM   #5
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

so ulquiorra wins
the oposite side didn't responded
Old 09-13-2011, 06:36 AM   #6
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

if yamamoto is the strongest soul reaper in history and he couldn't beat aizen in normal state, and ichigo destroyed aizen in hougyoku form. Then Ichigo is the strongest soul reaper to ever live, right?

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:24 AM   #7
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ulq stomps ,one lance is pretty well enough to cease Yamma from being physical.

THE X UCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:36 AM   #8
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Yamada wins this one with some difficulty

His Shikai is enough take out ulq. Also. He is an expert in lido and did survey a sacrificial kido during his fight with just a lost of an arm

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:44 AM   #9
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Quote:
bloodlust
Stomp much?
Yama-G withstood Itto Kaso, I doubt that Ulquiorra's Lanza Del Rampago will do much more to Yama. Ulquiorra probably has the speed advantage from what we have seen in the manga/anime, but Yama-G is no novice, he will obviously know how to counter someone faster than himself, I expect a wall of flames as a barrier if Ulq tries and close range stuff. Then we have Ulquiorra's regeneration, which if he loses vital organs he can't use. (i.e. Ichigo blasting him and taking a few out, Ulquiorra then admits that weakness in the fight.) Regeneration is also no good if there is nothing but ash left after an attack from Yama-G. Also on the Lanza Del Rampago vs Itto Kaso thing, Lanza Del Rampago does not beat Itto Kaso in strength nor diameter of explosion. Anyone who thinks that needs their eyes checked.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:55 AM   #10
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

Post Re: ulquiorra vs yamamoto genriusay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Stomp much?
Yama-G withstood Itto Kaso, I doubt that Ulquiorra's Lanza Del Rampago will do much more to Yama. Ulquiorra probably has the speed advantage from what we have seen in the manga/anime, but Yama-G is no novice, he will obviously know how to counter someone faster than himself, I expect a wall of flames as a barrier if Ulq tries and close range stuff. Then we have Ulquiorra's regeneration, which if he loses vital organs he can't use. (i.e. Ichigo blasting him and taking a few out, Ulquiorra then admits that weakness in the fight.) Regeneration is also no good if there is nothing but ash left after an attack from Yama-G. Also on the Lanza Del Rampago vs Itto Kaso thing, Lanza Del Rampago does not beat Itto Kaso in strength nor diameter of explosion. Anyone who thinks that needs their eyes checked.
do u imagine what the lanza can do to Yamma , have u seen its explosion diameter ??

now u need to tell me how the flames gonna help Yamma when a two or three lanza are successively launched toward him.

Old 09-13-2011, 10:56 AM   #11
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

Post Re: ulquiorra vs yamamoto genriusay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Stomp much?
do u imagine what the lanza can do to Yama , have u seen its explosion diameter ??

now u need to tell me how the flames gonna help Yama when a two or three lanza are successively launched toward him.

Old 09-13-2011, 11:01 AM   #12
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE X UCHIHA View Post
do u imagine what the lanza can do to Yamma , have u seen its explosion diameter ??

now u need to tell me how the flames gonna help Yamma when a two or three lanza are successively launched toward him.
I have and it had nothing on Ittokaso, using the word successfully is a bad habit, that implies that they may launch unsuccessfully, but aside from the grammar issues you have, You can't say he can't dodge them, because though they are powerful they don't have the speed to hit a supersonic+ Yama-G. Also his flames are rather strong seeing as how they did keep Aizen, Tousen, and Gin at bay for a while, given that they didn't try to escape Yama wouldn't just throw any old barrier at them, his flames are quite strong enough to burn away a Lanza Del Rampago. He did also burn Allon away with a single swish of flame.

Spoiler:

Old 09-13-2011, 11:50 AM   #13
Flying Fortress Skyfire
Banned

Flying Fortress Skyfire saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

There's no way in hell Ulquiorra would survive long enough to reach Segunda Etapa.
Flying Fortress Skyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:11 PM   #14
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

Yama JI withstood a itokaso
but
aizen withstood it with his clothes 5% destroyed no injury
ulquiorra can sense yama jii reiatsu
so he will enter seguna etapa
in the same time yama ji enters shikai
Old 09-13-2011, 12:54 PM   #15
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yama JI withstood a itokaso
but
aizen withstood it with his clothes 5% destroyed no injury
ulquiorra can sense yama jii reiatsu
so he will enter seguna etapa
in the same time yama ji enters shikai

Ittokaso was directed at Wonderwiess though, That's mainly why Aizen wasn't effected.

Spoiler:

Old 09-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #16
Flying Fortress Skyfire
Banned

Flying Fortress Skyfire saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Ulquiorra will sense Yama-ji's reiatsu and try to enter ST before he realizes that he can't because he's already dead.
Flying Fortress Skyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:19 PM   #17
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ulq stomps ,one lance is pretty well enough to cease Yamma from being physical.
The Lance is going to miss at 50+ meters.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:30 PM   #18
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lanza is nowhere near as powerful as the explosion created by Wonderweiss is. Aizen said himself that the explosion would've been several times bigger than Karakura Town.

The held down explosion itself is as big as Lanza.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:09 PM   #19
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
so ulquiorra wins
the oposite side didn't responded
god you are a pathetic troll

Yamamoto destroys him he was close to microwaving Aizen even after being nuked by his own bomb...for christs sake
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:10 PM   #20
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
do u imagine what the lanza can do to Yama , have u seen its explosion diameter ??

now u need to tell me how the flames gonna help Yama when a two or three lanza are successively launched toward him.
take your chat speak and leave it at Gaia
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
battle, cifer, fight, genriusai, murcielago, rujin jaka, schiffer, ulquiorra, yamamoto