Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2011, 08:06 PM   #20021
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default Re: The Wiz Kid / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

*walk in and hide*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:07 PM   #20022
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
thank you kind sir! -*-takes it-*-

he's my childhood best friend
Then just return the favor and pull his pants down xD An eye for an eye

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:08 PM   #20023
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

*Posts*

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:11 PM   #20024
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
*walk in and hide*
-*-hides with you-*- what are we hiding from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Then just return the favor and pull his pants down xD An eye for an eye
i know right! i was gonna do that and run off xD

@mist: -*-returns and buys another-*-

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:12 PM   #20025
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

OH HELL! my inbox is 99% full!

R]
Old 09-12-2011, 08:14 PM   #20026
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
OH HELL! my inbox is 99% full!
My inbox: Zero

xD I delete mine after I reply to them.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 09-12-2011, 08:16 PM   #20027
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
My inbox: Zero

xD I delete mine after I reply to them.
i don't feel like deleting my PMs soo i delete the ones i don't want

R]
Old 09-12-2011, 08:17 PM   #20028
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:

to stay out of trouble mommy o.o

Old 09-12-2011, 08:18 PM   #20029
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

what did you do,Again Trouble?

R]
Old 09-12-2011, 08:20 PM   #20030
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i don't feel like deleting my PMs soo i delete the ones i don't want
I never get more than like two people PMing me at a time, so I reply to both of them, and just delete the two that I replied to.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-12-2011, 08:21 PM   #20031
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Hey didn't you come by earlier... Hmm... ? *Raises Eyebrow* Oh well! XD *Gives you another* Treat them with love and violence!

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:26 PM   #20032
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
what did you do,Again Trouble?
nothing mommy o.o why you asking?

Old 09-12-2011, 08:30 PM   #20033
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
I never get more than like two people PMing me at a time, so I reply to both of them, and just delete the two that I replied to.
ohh i see i feel like keeping my PMs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Hey didn't you come by earlier... Hmm... ? *Raises Eyebrow* Oh well! XD *Gives you another* Treat them with love and violence!
>.> sooo what if i came earlier!? dont i have all the rights too buy as many as i like?! ohh trust me i will!
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
nothing mommy o.o why you asking?
because you say '' to stay OUT of trouble''

R]
Old 09-12-2011, 08:32 PM   #20034
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

I have this weird thing to where if I have a PM left in it that I didn't delete. It annoys me until I do. It's just weird. o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-12-2011, 08:33 PM   #20035
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

it's kinda weird to be honest >.<

R]
Old 09-12-2011, 08:35 PM   #20036
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:

Why didn't you?

Old 09-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #20037
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Why didn't you?
i'm waiting for when he's not drunk xD soo he'll know

R]
Old 09-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #20038
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

ohhhh okay mommy x3 *steal your food*

Old 09-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #20039
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i'm waiting for when he's not drunk xD soo he'll know
That'll be 2morrow xD

Old 09-12-2011, 08:39 PM   #20040
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
it's kinda weird to be honest >.<
What is?

To me, PM's are like a mailbox, you get a letter, you read it, and you send one back. But, if you don't delete the old one, it's like taking the letter that you already read and putting it back in the mail box. xD I guess that's how I think of it.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~