Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 08-21-2011, 06:40 AM   #1
Hidan1
Genin

Hidan1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Nice or lame?

This Naruto card game is cool or not?
I saw cards but I dont know how to play this.
Is it hard, cool, lame or funny?
Tell me.
Hidan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 07:11 AM   #2
SauceK
Genin

SauceK is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Nice or lame?

I think it's lame, the actual gameplay is kinda complicated and rather boring. I wouldn't suggest playing it.

-Chris Rock
SauceK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 01:27 PM   #3
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i would love to come here and say its a great game but the recent sets change the rules so much its to hard to keep up for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 06:08 AM   #4
Bat
Ninja Academy Student

Bat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well it's hard to say I don't know what your into.... but I love playing it with my friends and I like to collect the cards.. I enjoy making decks and thinking how each card is going to work the other.. and yeah the rules keep changing which is a little annoying but if u not planning on doing actual tournaments then that wouldn't be a real issue
Bat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:45 AM   #5
Hidan1
Genin

I always wanted to have cards with Naruto characters. Collecting them must be nice but... is it hard? You know, like Yu-gi-oh or Duel masters? Or maybe Magic the gathering?
Or it is just nice card game with Characters from Naruto story?
Old 09-06-2011, 01:47 PM   #6
SauceK
Genin

SauceK is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm not sure if this is allowed but here's an online demo where you can learn to play the game.

http://www.bandaicg.com/naruto/tutorial_pop.html

-Chris Rock
SauceK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:57 PM   #7
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

the game rules and regulations themselves r very complicated and tedious. but when i did collect the cards, i only did it cuz they were cool. and i tried the card game but it was wierd.
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:03 PM   #8
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The game is fun, but constantly spending money on ANYTHING just for fun will, sooner or later, get too expensive. I used to buy them all the time; now, I hardly ever buy them at all.

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:20 AM   #9
Hidan1
Genin

Cards with Naruto characters must be very cool. I saw them only on pictures.
Is there are holograms? You know like in pokemon or Yu-gi-oh?
Old 09-09-2011, 07:32 PM   #10
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan1 View Post
Cards with Naruto characters must be very cool. I saw them only on pictures.
Is there are holograms? You know like in pokemon or Yu-gi-oh?
There are certainly holographic cards, if that's what you mean.

Old 09-09-2011, 07:34 PM   #11
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

It's not as good as the origianl yugioh, and it's a far cry from magic :P

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:38 PM   #12
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
Every anime card game is crap compared to Yugioh.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:41 PM   #13
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
It's because you can't call upon the heart of the cards with any other game, and I just can't stand starting a game without screaming, "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!"

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:41 PM   #14
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
I agree with you halfway. Magic is the shizz. Heck, I played Magic with my Sophmore English teacher.

Quote:
Eh... disagree...

Old 09-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #15
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

let me be honest here,i have 4 decks on this card game and i've never came around in playing it

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:54 PM   #16
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

@ItachiAnbu Please post one that is half as good as Yugioh.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 05:57 AM   #17
Hidan1
Genin

ok thanks. Holographic card with Sasuke must be ultra cool.
And Yes.
Yu-gi-oh is the best anime card game.
Duel masters is very cool too. I have deck of duel masters. I love it!
Old 09-10-2011, 10:45 AM   #18
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
@ItachiAnbu Please post one that is half as good as Yugioh.
I'm sorry, but in my opinion Yu-Gi-Oh just isn't that great. I can't prove it to you, because you have a different opinion, and my opinion isn't fact-- that's why it's called "my opinion."

Old 09-10-2011, 10:54 AM   #19
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yu gi oh was too expensive and banned when I was in middle school. I still like it,but not enough to pay 4 dollars for 9 random cards

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:56 AM   #20
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

It's usually safe to assume that almost all card games are lame. Especially when you take a good TV show/anime, like Naruto, the card games never live up to standards.