Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-03-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default A Lesson Beaten in is a Lesson Well Taught; Makoto vs Seven

Starting Distance: 30 feet
Rules: Usual
Type of Fight: RapeSTOMP Friendly Battle
Theme: Breathless by Asking Alexandria
Stakes: Just Makoto's Pride. None
Mako goes first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:27 PM   #2
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl
Default Re: A Lesson Beaten in is a Lesson Well Taught; Makoto vs Seven

Too many fights and you're going to crash, Seven!
Then again, you're the type of person who could probably handle this many. O.o

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:29 PM   #3
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I'll be fine, I have had more fights from my ex at once than in all of FV.

Spoiler:

Old 09-03-2011, 11:04 PM   #4
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Makoto Cifer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I don't know how long it's been, but you've obviously missed alot.... I'll counter first thing in the morning......

高橋誠: Shinobi of the Moonlight village()

Makoto Cifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:22 AM   #5
Seven

Awards Showcase

Bump for mako

Spoiler:

Old 09-04-2011, 09:42 AM   #6
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Bump for mako
Gees, dude just hold on; i'm almost finished.....

Old 09-04-2011, 09:45 AM   #7
Seven

Awards Showcase

Oh lord, wall of text time. xD
Will it be as easy as last time?

Spoiler:

Old 09-04-2011, 09:45 AM   #8
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Ah, the sheer and utter silence of hueco mundo. I used to think it was peaceful, however now my thoughts have changed exponentially. It was dark, silent, and the air smelled of something foul, yet quite powerful. Deep down in my soul, I knew who it was. As my body was struck by the enormous spiritual pressure, I peered through my bangs. I sighed, and closed my beautiful green eyes. I could hear it; the faint sound of suttle foot steps echoing throughout the forest. "It's nice to see you again, Seven.." I gently placed my hand upon my beautiful katana; with it's ruby red hilt and golden guard; in all it's simplicity it was beautiful; almost flawless... emitting a slight radience as I bent my knees as a prelude to my engagment. With a swift and violent instantaneous movement, I drew forth my beautiful from it's hilt, releasing a massive arc of spiritual energy for your vicinity, in an attempt to reduce your body to ashes. The arc violently caressed the foundations of the large crystaline trees, consequently reducing them to sheer rubble. Additionally, the rubble will cave in, attempting to crush you under thousands of pounds of crystal. The faint howl of the menos grande could be heard from a far as they began vacate the area.....

A slight debris cloud had manifested itself as a result of the moderate destruction, giving me a slight advantage. Seeking out your spiritual pressure, I immediately sprinted toward your vicinity, all the while keeping my quiet, calm, and bland demeanor. Abrutly, by utilizing my spirit energy, I launched myself into the air. Performing a side-kick in mid-air, I let my sandle slide off the foot, on a collision course for your neck at an incredible velocity. With a quick twirl and repeating the same movement, I let my other sandle slide off as well, on a collision course for your right leg...Both sandles were bothed hommed in on you; they wouldn't stop until thier target was hit. The sandles hel enough velocity and force to shatter bone and sever limbs... In addition, both sandles were both propelled by my spirit energy enabling them to do so, for they were more so like bullets....

Making my decent, I lightly touched down upon the rough surface of the ground. Upon doing so, I immediately rushed toward your vicinity, gliding across the surface of the ground, propelling myself at a high velocity, all the while channeling immense spirit energy into my blade.... Reaching a moderate distance to which a sword could reach, I aimed a powerful, yet calm slash for your waist, attempting to cleave you in two. In my wake followed a violent gust of wind that cleared the area of any debris and dust clouds.... The initial force of the this strike held enough power to shatter swords, crush dense objects, and pentrate barriers. Without missing a beat, I almost immediately pivoted on my right foot, almost twirling, aiming a swift slash for your neck, attempting to sever your head, keeping my blade firmly in my hand. Sliding my foot forward, I glided across the surface of the ground once more, halting at an angle in which was quite difficult to block or evade, aiming a downward slash for your collar bone, attempting to sever your arm. Remaining stagnant for a breif instant, I pivoted once more, closing the slight distance between us as I gripped my blade with one hand, while at the same allowing my blade to caress my finger, self inflicting a small cut upon myself, allowing my blood to flow slightly as a began to gather a dense and blue cero in the palm of my hand. At the same time, I swung my blade in a difficult angle in which to block or evade, in an attempt to cleave you in two. After the initial slash, i swung my blade again, in the same angle only in the opposite direction, and aiming the slash for your waist, attempting to divide you in evenly from your waist. Once again, I swung my blade again, in the complete opposite direction horizontally, aimed for your chest, in an attempt to cleave you in two. The intervel of time between each slash was approximately 0.9 seconds. By focusing spirit energy upon my katana, i was able to increase the speed of each individual slash.

Pivoting, I widened my legs, enbling me to circle around you to your back, bending my knees, lowering myself as I brought my other hand around, releasing the cero at close range, in attempted to reduce your body to a pile of burning flesh and bones. Upon the release, the cero would expand outward, allowing it to engulf your entire body, and almost anything in it's path..... Gran rey cero!

Old 09-04-2011, 10:01 AM   #9
Seven

Awards Showcase

I'll counter later. :P

Spoiler:

Old 09-04-2011, 10:04 AM   #10
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I would refuse to counter so much.
There's all these stupid rules but none on a limit of moves?
Damn what has the world come to
Old 09-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #11
Seven

Awards Showcase

He's sent more at me before, if he wants to go to the point where I can bring in spiritual stamina than I'll do that. xD

Spoiler:

Old 09-04-2011, 10:59 AM   #12
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto Cifer View Post
Ah, the sheer and utter silence of hueco mundo. I used to think it was peaceful, however now my thoughts have changed exponentially. It was dark, silent, and the air smelled of something foul, yet quite powerful. Deep down in my soul, I knew who it was. As my body was struck by the enormous spiritual pressure, I peered through my bangs. I sighed, and closed my beautiful green eyes. I could hear it; the faint sound of suttle foot steps echoing throughout the forest. "It's nice to see you again, Seven.." I gently placed my hand upon my beautiful katana; with it's ruby red hilt and golden guard; in all it's simplicity it was beautiful; almost flawless... emitting a slight radience as I bent my knees as a prelude to my engagment. With a swift and violent instantaneous movement, I drew forth my beautiful from it's hilt, releasing a massive arc of spiritual energy for your vicinity, in an attempt to reduce your body to ashes. The arc violently caressed the foundations of the large crystaline trees, consequently reducing them to sheer rubble. Additionally, the rubble will cave in, attempting to crush you under thousands of pounds of crystal. The faint howl of the menos grande could be heard from a far as they began vacate the area.....

A slight debris cloud had manifested itself as a result of the moderate destruction, giving me a slight advantage. Seeking out your spiritual pressure, I immediately sprinted toward your vicinity, all the while keeping my quiet, calm, and bland demeanor. Abrutly, by utilizing my spirit energy, I launched myself into the air. Performing a side-kick in mid-air, I let my sandle slide off the foot, on a collision course for your neck at an incredible velocity. With a quick twirl and repeating the same movement, I let my other sandle slide off as well, on a collision course for your right leg...Both sandles were bothed hommed in on you; they wouldn't stop until thier target was hit. The sandles hel enough velocity and force to shatter bone and sever limbs... In addition, both sandles were both propelled by my spirit energy enabling them to do so, for they were more so like bullets....

Making my decent, I lightly touched down upon the rough surface of the ground. Upon doing so, I immediately rushed toward your vicinity, gliding across the surface of the ground, propelling myself at a high velocity, all the while channeling immense spirit energy into my blade.... Reaching a moderate distance to which a sword could reach, I aimed a powerful, yet calm slash for your waist, attempting to cleave you in two. In my wake followed a violent gust of wind that cleared the area of any debris and dust clouds.... The initial force of the this strike held enough power to shatter swords, crush dense objects, and pentrate barriers. Without missing a beat, I almost immediately pivoted on my right foot, almost twirling, aiming a swift slash for your neck, attempting to sever your head, keeping my blade firmly in my hand. Sliding my foot forward, I glided across the surface of the ground once more, halting at an angle in which was quite difficult to block or evade, aiming a downward slash for your collar bone, attempting to sever your arm. Remaining stagnant for a breif instant, I pivoted once more, closing the slight distance between us as I gripped my blade with one hand, while at the same allowing my blade to caress my finger, self inflicting a small cut upon myself, allowing my blood to flow slightly as a began to gather a dense and blue cero in the palm of my hand. At the same time, I swung my blade in a difficult angle in which to block or evade, in an attempt to cleave you in two. After the initial slash, i swung my blade again, in the same angle only in the opposite direction, and aiming the slash for your waist, attempting to divide you in evenly from your waist. Once again, I swung my blade again, in the complete opposite direction horizontally, aimed for your chest, in an attempt to cleave you in two. The intervel of time between each slash was approximately 0.9 seconds. By focusing spirit energy upon my katana, i was able to increase the speed of each individual slash.

Pivoting, I widened my legs, enbling me to circle around you to your back, bending my knees, lowering myself as I brought my other hand around, releasing the cero at close range, in attempted to reduce your body to a pile of burning flesh and bones. Upon the release, the cero would expand outward, allowing it to engulf your entire body, and almost anything in it's path..... Gran rey cero!
* Seeing my way through Menos Forest on a Hollow Hunt, I run into Mako. Being the bastard that he is he foolishly goes into combat giving me only a hello. He sends an arch of Reiatsu at me I duck it casually allowing it to pass over my head. It cut down the crystal trees around me as they all come tumbling down upon me. It would seem I ma defeated but Makoto is no fool he senses my Spiritual pressure while I simultaneously allow it to return to normal as the rubble on top of me shatters to pieces obliterated into dust except for three pieces of crystal fragment I hold in my hand that are about the length of pencils and as wide as bike pegs. He launches his sandals at me as I twinge to the sides and the change trajectory, I smirk as i launched two of the crystal pieces at them, one at each. The fragments tear through the sandals at high speeds since they are also denser and made of Reishi they can be modified to do so with little energy.

Makoto then carelessly charges in after me and swings his swords at my waist amplifying it with Reiatsu. I jump upward bringing my legs up to a fold as I dodge the first swing. He pivots around me launching one at my neck as I flip forward in place dodging the slash mid-flip by a hair seeing as it was all that was needed. he then pivots and slides again as I grip my Zanpakutou hilt, throwing an awkward slash at me he is obviously underestimating me, I push down on my hilt as my sheath flips around and has its bottom sticking up in the air. This catches the incoming blade stopping it dead, "Perfection.". I say with a smirk on my face. Then cutting himself like an emo child he gathers a blue Cero in his palm. He then pivots again throwing another slash aiming to cleave me in half as I spin my sheath around and horizontally using the same part as last time to catch and stop his blade. I then hold that position with my blade as he sends a slash around the opposite way only for it to be caught by my hilt's base having the impact cushioned by the cloth around my hilt. Once again he switches directions quite speedily as I tilt my sheath up a bit catching his slash that could have cut me in two from the chest down.

His attempts failed he switches around to the front of me holding the Cero out as I chant, "Bakudo 53: Mirror Force.". My SP hardens greatly as my Reiatsu fuses with it and becomes mirror like in the form of a thin wall in front of me. The Cero enters into the wall as it ripples like water, the Cero is vibrated within the wall and dispersed throughout it as my SP smashes down on it from all angles. This causes the Cero to explode as my Mirror Force throws it backward at Mako seeing as he is in front of me. The explosion has the same caliber as the Gran Rey Cero so it is rather deadly. The Mirror Force also forms at the speed of a Shunpo since it is at a high level. *
I would give up and spare yourself the time Makoto, I'm not as rusty as you think.

Spoiler:

Old 09-09-2011, 03:33 PM   #13
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
* Seeing my way through Menos Forest on a Hollow Hunt, I run into Mako. Being the bastard that he is he foolishly goes into combat giving me only a hello. He sends an arch of Reiatsu at me I duck it casually allowing it to pass over my head. It cut down the crystal trees around me as they all come tumbling down upon me. It would seem I ma defeated but Makoto is no fool he senses my Spiritual pressure while I simultaneously allow it to return to normal as the rubble on top of me shatters to pieces obliterated into dust except for three pieces of crystal fragment I hold in my hand that are about the length of pencils and as wide as bike pegs. He launches his sandals at me as I twinge to the sides and the change trajectory, I smirk as i launched two of the crystal pieces at them, one at each. The fragments tear through the sandals at high speeds since they are also denser and made of Reishi they can be modified to do so with little energy.

Makoto then carelessly charges in after me and swings his swords at my waist amplifying it with Reiatsu. I jump upward bringing my legs up to a fold as I dodge the first swing. He pivots around me launching one at my neck as I flip forward in place dodging the slash mid-flip by a hair seeing as it was all that was needed. he then pivots and slides again as I grip my Zanpakutou hilt, throwing an awkward slash at me he is obviously underestimating me, I push down on my hilt as my sheath flips around and has its bottom sticking up in the air. This catches the incoming blade stopping it dead, "Perfection.". I say with a smirk on my face. Then cutting himself like an emo child he gathers a blue Cero in his palm. He then pivots again throwing another slash aiming to cleave me in half as I spin my sheath around and horizontally using the same part as last time to catch and stop his blade. I then hold that position with my blade as he sends a slash around the opposite way only for it to be caught by my hilt's base having the impact cushioned by the cloth around my hilt. Once again he switches directions quite speedily as I tilt my sheath up a bit catching his slash that could have cut me in two from the chest down.

His attempts failed he switches around to the front of me holding the Cero out as I chant, "Bakudo 53: Mirror Force.". My SP hardens greatly as my Reiatsu fuses with it and becomes mirror like in the form of a thin wall in front of me. The Cero enters into the wall as it ripples like water, the Cero is vibrated within the wall and dispersed throughout it as my SP smashes down on it from all angles. This causes the Cero to explode as my Mirror Force throws it backward at Mako seeing as he is in front of me. The explosion has the same caliber as the Gran Rey Cero so it is rather deadly. The Mirror Force also forms at the speed of a Shunpo since it is at a high level. *
I would give up and spare yourself the time Makoto, I'm not as rusty as you think.
Alright. I'm extremely busy during the week; School, homework, Club activites, Friends etc etc... I'll counter very soon...