Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 09-07-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default To Yori, About Kanye

K, I just started listening to Dark Twisted Fantasy again, and it is a LOT better then I remember.

Now, I still like a couple other rappers (Andre 3000, OFWGKTA) more, but I like Kanye more then Lil' Wayne now.

So, all I have to say is, you were right, Kanye is better then Lil Wayne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:54 PM   #2
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: To Yori, About Kanye

Ya gotta admit that All of the lights is the best song of 2010-2011 ;D

♥♥♥♥♥♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #3
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

ugh, i hope chokes on his own arrogance.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:33 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Now everything I'm rhyming on causes a Ramadon
Been a don, praying for the families lost in the storm
Bring our troops back from Iraq, keep our troops out of Iran
So the next couple bars, I'mma drop them in Islam
They say 'as-salamu alaykum', say we 'wa alaikum assalam'
That's no Oscar Mayer bacon, you should run and tell your moms
Now the question is, how are we going to stop the next Vietnam?
Keep Flex out of Korea, 'cause you know he drops bombs

VS.

I live it up like these are my last days
If time is money, I'm an hour past paid
Ugh, powder in my hourglass
N**gas faker than some flour in a powder bag
Yeah, I put it down like my hands hurting
I'm on a natural dive, but I land perfect
Some of us are lovers, most of y'all haters
But I put up a wall, and they just wallpaper
So love or hate me, I stay hate-free

Spoiler:
Weak Wayne.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:55 PM   #5
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Drake > Lil Wayne >>>>> Wiz Khalifa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lil b > Kanye West

This is the order people. Learn it!
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:16 PM   #6
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Now everything I'm rhyming on causes a Ramadon
Been a don, praying for the families lost in the storm
Bring our troops back from Iraq, keep our troops out of Iran
So the next couple bars, I'mma drop them in Islam
They say 'as-salamu alaykum', say we 'wa alaikum assalam'
That's no Oscar Mayer bacon, you should run and tell your moms
Now the question is, how are we going to stop the next Vietnam?
Keep Flex out of Korea, 'cause you know he drops bombs

VS.

I live it up like these are my last days
If time is money, I'm an hour past paid
Ugh, powder in my hourglass
N**gas faker than some flour in a powder bag
Yeah, I put it down like my hands hurting
I'm on a natural dive, but I land perfect
Some of us are lovers, most of y'all haters
But I put up a wall, and they just wallpaper
So love or hate me, I stay hate-free

Spoiler:
Weak Wayne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Drake > Lil Wayne >>>>> Wiz Khalifa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lil b > Kanye West

This is the order people. Learn it!
Look in the spoiler for Lil Wayne.

Drake is a rip off of Big Sean.

Lil B is alright, props. Kanye West make them all look like the dude Jay was 'bout to murk at the VMAs.

Old 09-07-2011, 10:20 PM   #7
Golden
Freshmen Academy Student

Golden saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Domo Genesis is still the best.
Golden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #8
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

First, putting Lil b above Kanye was a joke. Lil b is trash, if you listen to him and not his beats you would know that. He honest can't even rhythm.

Second, your comparing two verses. So I'm suppost to think Kanye is better because of that? Really?

Third, I'm sick of people saying Drake is a Big Sean rip off. He doesn't rap or sound like Big Sean why because he's better. He might have used his flow once in one song, that doesnt makes him a complete copy. Please give me 5 great Big Sean songs, just 5.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:41 AM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I'm not. I just gave you props because Lil B was slightly better than Wayne. Never said he was better than Kanye, which he will never be. His flow is better than his lyrics.

I can get more. Much more.

Old 09-08-2011, 01:57 AM   #10
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Slug beats everyone

/thread

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:24 AM   #11
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Lil' B? My pubic hairs could think of better verses than he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden View Post
Domo Genesis is still the best.
I've only listened to like three of his tracks and they were great. Boss Life being my favorite.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:19 AM   #12
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Lil' B? My pubic hairs could think of better verses than he could.I've only listened to like three of his tracks and they were great. Boss Life being my favorite.
Haven't they already done that?

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:21 AM   #13
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Of course. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is easily the best album of 2010-2011 (Going by Grammy year) The production, lyrics, story, features, etc. Seriously Kanye made one hell of an album. I even think Watch The Throne falls in comparisons to MBDTF.

Oh yeah, please shutup with the over used "He's arrogant." Yes Kanye will speak his mind and may say some things offensive, but you can not deny the man talent. MBDTF kicks C4 ass anyday of the week
Old 09-08-2011, 08:34 AM   #14
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I'm not. I just gave you props because Lil B was slightly better than Wayne. Never said he was better than Kanye, which he will never be. His flow is better than his lyrics.

I can get more. Much more.
WTH. Do you even listen to rap music? Lil b is better than Lil Wayne? Have you ever even heard him before? Lil b is trash.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #15
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
WTH. Do you even listen to rap music? Lil b is better than Lil Wayne? Have you ever even heard him before? Lil b is trash.
My bad, I was referring to Bun B when I said that. I tend to get the two mixed up, so I apologize. >.>

Wayne is alright, if not bad at times, at the moment. Tha Carter IV was mediocre at best, and the best tracks on there didn't even have him on it (Ex. Interlude). If you're referring to '06-'08 Lil Wayne (Tha Carter II, III, Da Drought is Over, No Ceilings), you're right. He was a good rapper then.