Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 10-25-2010, 07:46 AM   #61
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Teen Titans Discussion Thread

Anyone want to talk about there favorite characters? As you could probably guess from some of my posts, mine are Beast Boy, Terra, and Red X.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:47 PM   #62
GenoFury666
Genin

GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Wasn't really a fan of the show.

Knowing how Bruce/Batman works.. It wouldn't have been a surprise if Slade turned out to be Bruce or someone hired by Bruce to play the role of Slade to keep robins skills sharp.
GenoFury666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:53 PM   #63
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Invisible Fog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I remember always watching this show... Haven't seen it lately, so I kinda forgot like everything
Invisible Fog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:57 PM   #64
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenoFury666 View Post
Wasn't really a fan of the show.

Knowing how Bruce/Batman works.. It wouldn't have been a surprise if Slade turned out to be Bruce or someone hired by Bruce to play the role of Slade to keep robins skills sharp.
That would be a very unneccesary adaptation of the actual DC comics.

Slade was actually an ex-soldier.

His real villan name is The Terminator.

He has a daughter named Rose who dresses just like him, but she's on the good side. Well, she was with the Titans until her dad persuaded her to join him. They still don't see her as an enemy though.

I don't see why they didn't reference Batman at all except for that one scene where Robin takes about his father and a bunch of bats are shown flying. The funny part about that is the fact that Batman and Robin aren't related at all. Robin's name's include: Dick Grayson (now Nightwing) and Tim Drake.

And it's weird how Beast Boy didn't get with Raven even though they did in the comics. And they only called him Gar (his real name) once when the Doom Patrol (his original team) came around. Also they failed to show that a clone of Terra was made, who later developes romantic feelings for Beast Boy unlike the original Terra who turned out to be lying the whole time, something else they didn't say in the show.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 08:54 PM   #65
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsukinomai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

My fav characters were always Raven, and Starfire. :P

Tsukinomai

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tsukinomai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:44 PM   #66
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

GenoFury, I used to have the same theory, but then I thought about it and realized that Batman wouldn't have had time to be Slade, protect Gothem, and help the Justice League.
Old 12-04-2010, 06:22 PM   #67
Deidara's girl
Genin Elite

Deidara's girl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Deidara's girl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Raven fan forever....and some of you who are complaining that the show didn't end right, there was supposed to be a season 6 but it never happened.

The fam ^^:
Spoiler:
Dad that can dance: Hikari-chan Brothers: Storm50, george hyuga, ItachiKisame (the sane one) Cousin: Trouble88 The 'kewel' cousin: Xibitz360 Neighbor: Undead Hikari Homie: Alex1231 Talking cat that appears to be supernatural: BlackWingedJace

"Am I really crazy? Or am I just so sane that I blow your mind?"
Deidara's girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:46 PM   #68
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Young Justice is kinda like the new remake of it. Though teen titans was a good dhow. Robin was badass.
Devil's Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:06 PM   #69
Detatchinatorpeni5
Freshmen Academy Student

Detatchinatorpeni5 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Beast boy and raven!

I loved that show.
Detatchinatorpeni5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:35 PM   #70
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Good man(or woman)!
Old 09-05-2011, 09:40 PM   #71
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Raven is awesome

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:13 AM   #72
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I had a crush on Starfire for about that same amount of time. I also had a crush on Terra while she was around.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 09-06-2011, 03:30 PM   #73
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUchiha620 View Post
I loved watching the foreplay between Raven and Slade. It was almost as if you knew something was going to happen between them.
Funny (or creepy?) enough, someone made a (really well-made) hentai flash from the Birthmark episode where Slade rapes Raven....and they didn't change the dialouge.

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:17 PM   #74
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

The thing I didn't like about this show is that it never covered Robin's background, how he left Batman's side and assembled a team named the Teen Titans.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:14 PM   #75
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

OMG THIS WAS MY SHOW. xD
Raven was my favorite. I literally adored this show and played it when I was little all the time. Wow, I kinda miss it now.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:38 PM   #76
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Funny (or creepy?) enough, someone made a (really well-made) hentai flash from the Birthmark episode where Slade rapes Raven....and they didn't change the dialouge.
Well when you say it that way....and yes Season 4 or the Season of Raven was my fav.
Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
The thing I didn't like about this show is that it never covered Robin's background, how he left Batman's side and assembled a team named the Teen Titans.
My opinion...Everybody basiclly knows about Robin,If you were growin up during the 60s-80s then you knew,but for the now generation,If youve heard Robin and his background like the back of your hand...yeah it did suck but what can ya do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
OMG THIS WAS MY SHOW. xD
Raven was my favorite. I literally adored this show and played it when I was little all the time. Wow, I kinda miss it now.
Thats why you need to pick up the Teen Titans season dvds and the TT movie:Trouble In Tokyo....got them all.

Who didnt like Raven is all i wanna know?

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:57 PM   #77
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUchiha620 View Post
I know all about that video. kinda hot and steamy......
interesting....

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:06 AM   #78
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I liked it.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:16 AM   #79
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I've got the first 3 seasons downloaded from iTunes.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 10-09-2011, 10:48 AM   #80
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The saddest moments in TT History for me were when Terra became a stone and when BB met Terra, his love, again, only to find out she didn't know who he was.

So, here's a question.

If Mad Mod stuck you in his world, how long would it take before you went crazy and tried to handle things on your own?
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.

Last edited by WindScar22; 10-09-2011 at 10:51 AM.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote