Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:45 PM   #161
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Who are the strongest 10 People to ever hit BFV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
I used to be an alpha male. Or so I thought.

The Big Three back in the day were Teddie, Sage, and Me.
I wasn't even around when ted and sage were doing thing. ;_;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
People forget background people.
>.> Lots of people are forgotten,but I dunhave a very good memory int eh first place. (:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
1. Kazzy
2. Hally.
3. Jun
4. Seven
5. Vat
6. Yori
7. Maik.
8. Bacon
9. Flash!
10. Someone!

This is my list, in no particular order. (Who I've fought and seen fight)
I didn't add myself for a reason!
I was added. :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:12 PM   #162
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Teddie,Sage and spleen boy. Were the big 3 sorry flash I don't even remember you being the thrid brother it was Spleen
Old 09-06-2011, 03:14 PM   #163
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
Teddie,Sage and spleen boy. Were the big 3 sorry flash I don't even remember you being the thrid brother it was Spleen
I was here before Sage and Teddie. I was on a different account back then. Spleen came later.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:18 PM   #164
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Espada group right? What account it doesn't matter now
Old 09-06-2011, 03:19 PM   #165
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
Espada group right? What account it doesn't matter now
Yeah, I think I was like Espada #6 back then in 7PoP's group.

The account was RiNNeGaN's TRuE HeiR. Doubt you remember it. Stupid name.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #166
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I remember it for some strange reason,but then I can't remember what I had for breakfast a few days ago. ._.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 09-06-2011, 03:26 PM   #167
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I remember it for some strange reason,but then I can't remember what I had for breakfast a few days ago. ._.
Short term memory loss?

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:27 PM   #168
Bacon

Awards Showcase

More liek nothing stays in my head. xD

Quote:

Old 09-06-2011, 03:27 PM   #169
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh I remember that name I like that name look at my dumb name. Anyways yeah I know you now.

I always disappeared for like 3 months then came back and disappeared for another 2months.
All the sudden we have like more than 10 different new members each time I came back.
Those were the days.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:38 PM   #170
Bacon

Awards Showcase

They can be back if we all wanted them too,just not the same as when they were combined with clubs.

Quote: