Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #41
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: The Shades

Exactly! You have a nickname?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-05-2011, 08:27 PM   #42
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Exactly! You have a nickname?
I guess i will go with " The ocean of oblivion"

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:27 PM   #43
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Alright. Added. And now I'm out for the night.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #44
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

when you get back you mispelled "oblivion" just so you know.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:53 AM   #45
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Probably. I was tired.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-06-2011, 04:50 AM   #46
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

ELLO GENTS.

Feel free to converse and what not while I participate in my studies.

/dons monocle and top hat
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-06-2011, 09:30 AM   #47
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Feel free to die when the picking is done (:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:46 AM   #48
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

/won't die

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:53 AM   #49
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Tears a hole in the sky and steps through, then charges a red cero in my hand and fires it into the center of the room.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:38 AM   #50
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
/won't die
Yes you will. :3

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:38 PM   #51
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I call dying first.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:02 PM   #52
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
I call dying first.
"As you wish," I say before firing a red cero at your head.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:12 PM   #53
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*Side steps* Boy, if that's all you have you must be out of luck.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:15 PM   #54
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Side steps* Boy, if that's all you have you must be out of luck.
*Charges energy in my hand again and then fires off three more cero in a row*

Old 09-06-2011, 02:19 PM   #55
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hakudo #39, Enkosen. *The three cero's fly into my shield of condensed reiatsu and immediately dissipate* Tsk tsk tsk. Now leave, before you get hurt, son.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:25 PM   #56
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hakudo #39, Enkosen. *The three cero's fly into my shield of condensed reiatsu and immediately dissipate* Tsk tsk tsk. Now leave, before you get hurt, son.
I Sonido to the opposite side of the room and charge red energy in both my fists. Their is a crackle of light around my fists and then I thrust them forward launching off a series of Balas at your back.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:39 PM   #57
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*The red lights from your fist illuminates the room, giving away your position. I quickly turn around and use Hakudo 39 once more, protecting me.* Just give it up. I'm in no mood to fight at this moment.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:51 PM   #58
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

To everyone here, this is likely gonna be of no use up front.

However, it may become a secret organization behind the scenes. Stay tuned folks.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-06-2011, 07:51 PM   #59
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

alright real do, i hate that its became useless most likely =/

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:55 PM   #60
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

What happens, happens.

But it WILL be of use later in the future.
Grand Master Roleplayer