Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 09-03-2011, 06:20 PM   #1801
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Fairy Tail FC

thats problems for the future

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:44 PM   #1802
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i hope the rumor i heard wasn't true that hiro mishima wanted Fairy tail to be shorter then Rave master

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:07 PM   #1803
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

that would make it too short Fairy Tail has too many things it needs to do for it to end that quickly

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-04-2011, 10:07 AM   #1804
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

lol i am not leaving i am active in a way you just might only see me on Sat or Sundays so i post in this thread or i may pop on randomly.

Anyways only complaint about the chapter is i wish Evergreen was standing by Elfman instead of Bixlow and Freed but o well

@Pokeruto sorry you will be leaving for awhile i guess we do a firework party

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:16 PM   #1805
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
lol i am not leaving i am active in a way you just might only see me on Sat or Sundays so i post in this thread or i may pop on randomly.

Anyways only complaint about the chapter is i wish Evergreen was standing by Elfman instead of Bixlow and Freed but o well

@Pokeruto sorry you will be leaving for awhile i guess we do a firework party
Haha thanks! I'm not going anywhere different either, but I get so much homework that I won't have any time for the forums until winter break .

But anyway, I actually don't like the Evergreen and Elfman friendship/potential romantic relationship because Elfman is one of my favorite characters and I really don't like Evergreen, but maybe some of Elfman's awesomeness will rub off on her on she'll become a better character.

pokeruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:45 PM   #1806
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

what arc is the anime in currently ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-05-2011, 04:48 PM   #1807
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

it just finshed an arc so it should be the s class trial arc unless they have filler

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-05-2011, 04:48 PM   #1808
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Add me or die, get obliterated, and your children's children turned to ashes.

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:50 PM   #1809
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
it just finshed an arc so it should be the s class trial arc unless they have filler
if they do it wont be a huge long arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
Add me or die, get obliterated, and your children's children turned to ashes.
welcome

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-05-2011, 04:51 PM   #1810
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

the longest filler arc so far was like 4 episodes

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #1811
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
if they do it wont be a huge long arc

welcome
THANKS!

I <3 Fairytail. >:O Thanks for recommending it taker.

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #1812
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

that's great

@CYL. your welcome

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-05-2011, 04:54 PM   #1813
Apollo Justice
Genin

Apollo Justice saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Is this being dubbed anytime soon?
Apollo Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:55 PM   #1814
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

that filler arc was werid and at least Gray and Juiva did unison raid which looked really powerful

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-05-2011, 04:55 PM   #1815
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yes its out on DVD and blu ray in November

@pie. it sounds pretty good

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-05-2011, 04:58 PM   #1816
Apollo Justice
Genin

Apollo Justice saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Is it available online?
Apollo Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:59 PM   #1817
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

to pre order yes but dubbed episodes no not yet

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-07-2011, 10:20 PM   #1818
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*revives*

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-08-2011, 12:44 AM   #1819
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

revives it also

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-09-2011, 09:15 PM   #1820
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Fairy Tail episode 96 is out

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Tags
chapter 299, fairy tail, gildart alone