Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 08-31-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
Rikudo-Sennin
Apprentice Genin

Rikudo-Sennin has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Top ten strongest Anime/manga Verses

Which anime's make the list ?

This is my list

1.Digimon
2. Saint Seiya
3.Bastard
4.Sailor Moon
5.Dragon Ball Z
Rikudo-Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:47 PM   #2
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Top ten strongest Anime/manga Verses

your list is retarded you put DBZ in the top five...fail

1, Tenchi Muyo

2, slayers

3, Saint Seiya

4, Bastard

5, Pokemon if you count the cosmic pokemon

6, The Clamp universe Clow Reed is a god damn strange level mage he one shots the dbzverse

7, digimon

8, the Get backersverse if those scans aren't all lies

I can't think of nine or ten right now but any moron who thinks DBZ belongs on a list with massive scale reality warpers multiversal cosmics...the Gold saints and their galaxy busting power and Darth Shneider does not deserve to be allowed to post

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 09-02-2011 at 02:49 PM.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #3
HIDAN346
Genin

HIDAN346 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post

1, Tenchi Muyo

2, slayers

3, Saint Seiya

4, Bastard

6, The Clamp universe Clow Reed is a god damn strange level mage he one shots the dbzverse

7, digimon

I can't think of nine or ten right now but any moron who thinks DBZ belongs on a list with massive scale reality warpers multiversal cosmics...the Gold saints and their galaxy busting power and Darth Shneider does not deserve to be allowed to post
no need to be a jerk man
Old 09-02-2011, 03:21 PM   #4
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

1, Tenchi Muyo

2, slayers

3, Saint Seiya

4, Bastard

7, digimon

1.Shouldn't Digimon above Pokemon?
2.There was a thread in OBD stating how the Getbackers stuff was a bald faced lie.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:22 PM   #5
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIDAN346 View Post
no need to be a jerk man
do you know anything about the OP'er no? okay then

secondly it's best to nip ignorance and DBZ radicalism in the bud
Old 09-02-2011, 03:24 PM   #6
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
1.Shouldn't Digimon above Pokemon?
2.There was a thread in OBD stating how the Getbackers stuff was a bald faced lie.
I think there's a multiversal poke' any Digimon like that?

some of the getbackers stuff was a complete lie but some of it may not be but I'm willing to remove it from the list
Old 09-02-2011, 03:31 PM   #7
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I think there's a multiversal poke' any Digimon like that?

some of the getbackers stuff was a complete lie but some of it may not be but I'm willing to remove it from the list
Arceus is potentially low multiversal and his plates make him immune to,I think, most attacks.I really don't really remember that well.

As for Digimon,apparently Zeed Melleniummon is supposed to be multiversal along with some neo or whatever from the manga.Not to mention a *censored*load of universe busters.All this is from the OBD wiki,though.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #8
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

1, Tenchi Muyo

2, slayers

3, Saint Seiya

4, Bastard

7, digimon

Didn't the OBD have that Digimon > Pokemon mentality?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #9
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Didn't the OBD have that Digimon > Pokemon mentality?
I don't know as I tend to stay out of the manga dome due to the infestation of trolls it can have at times

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Arceus is potentially low multiversal and his plates make him immune to,I think, most attacks.I really don't really remember that well.

As for Digimon,apparently Zeed Melleniummon is supposed to be multiversal along with some neo or whatever from the manga.Not to mention a *censored*load of universe busters.All this is from the OBD wiki,though.
I've seen him get put up against the LT but it's usually not good
Old 09-03-2011, 08:48 AM   #10
Zaichis
Apprentice Genin

Zaichis has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

naruto
samurai x
that all i guess.
Zaichis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:01 AM   #11
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't know as I tend to stay out of the manga dome due to the infestation of trolls it can have at times

I've seen him get put up against the LT but it's usually not good
I thought Arceus was supposed to be something like near universal at best.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 09-03-2011, 09:56 AM   #12
NBT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaichis View Post
naruto
samurai x
that all i guess.
No...
Old 09-03-2011, 10:46 AM   #13
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaichis View Post
naruto
samurai x
that all i guess.
are you new to watching anime man? or reading manga? We're talking about the few manga verses that can contend with western comics in terms of raw cosmic might
read the thread look at the feats we are describing we're talking multi universal power and you mentioned a bunch of street level guys and really low mid tiers
Old 09-03-2011, 04:17 PM   #14
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
are you new to watching anime man? or reading manga? We're talking about the few manga verses that can contend with western comics in terms of raw cosmic might
read the thread look at the feats we are describing we're talking multi universal power and you mentioned a bunch of street level guys and really low mid tiers
I bet you never seen a post claiming, Madara can imagine omnipotence.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 09-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #15
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I bet you never seen a post claiming, Madara can imagine omnipotence.
quality poster? that confused mentally retarded Baboon hopped up on vicodin and LSD? that ape that claims he has a mensa IQ of five thousand? Yes i saw that vile heap of drug addled mentally unbalanced inanity and I had to take a vacation from vs debating for a few weeks due to the sheer idiocy of that remark.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:54 PM   #16
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
quality poster? that confused mentally retarded Baboon hopped up on vicodin and LSD? that ape that claims he has a mensa IQ of five thousand? Yes i saw that vile heap of drug addled mentally unbalanced inanity and I had to take a vacation from vs debating for a few weeks due to the sheer idiocy of that remark.
It beat Jplaya's Itachi or any Narutoverse sheer wank by far.

Whats Samurai X again? Is that Samurai champloo?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 09-03-2011, 07:42 PM   #17
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It beat Jplaya's Itachi or any Narutoverse sheer wank by far.

Whats Samurai X again? Is that Samurai champloo?
no it's Rouroni Kenshin

so a bunch of spiderman level guys are teh strongest for some reason
Old 09-04-2011, 11:14 AM   #18
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Well people know them the most. Other than DBZ. As for Pokemon and Digimon people don't really think much of it. DBZ is flashier.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 09-04-2011, 01:43 PM   #19
Flying Fortress Skyfire
Banned

Flying Fortress Skyfire saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Obviously Bleach is the strongest because Aizen is like omnipotent and stuff and junk.
Flying Fortress Skyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 05:13 PM   #20
Rikudo-Sennin
Apprentice Genin

Rikudo-Sennin has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Fortress Skyfire View Post
Obviously Bleach is the strongest because Aizen is like omnipotent and stuff and junk.
Aizen is not even close to dbz how can he beat top digimon or pokemon ?
Rikudo-Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote