Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 09-02-2011, 12:18 AM   #1
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Crystal Marionette saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Oh please. No way am I doing that.

So, I signed up for music as a subject in school next year. All good, right?

NO IT AIN'T

I have to do duets with the scariest guy in school who'll probably drill a hole in my soul every time I make a mistake. I'm only doing this subject for the NCEA credits. At least 40 will be offered and you only need 60 to pass next year...

So, how's life guys?
Crystal Marionette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:21 AM   #2
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Oh please. No way am I doing that.

I took Music Appreciation in High School. It was fun because I skipped class the first two weeks, got 8 days ISS for that. Then the second half of the year, we did work like once every three weeks.

My life's fine. I'm listening to music. I'm going to a baseball game next weekend.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 09-02-2011 at 12:25 AM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:39 AM   #3
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Marionette View Post
So, I signed up for music as a subject in school next year. All good, right?

NO IT AIN'T

I have to do duets with the scariest guy in school who'll probably drill a hole in my soul every time I make a mistake. I'm only doing this subject for the NCEA credits. At least 40 will be offered and you only need 60 to pass next year...

So, how's life guys?
LOL I had to sing a love duet with 7 different people...in a row. While everyone watched. And I barely half of the people I sang with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
I took Music Appreciation in High School. It was fun because I skipped class the first two weeks, got 8 days ISS for that. Then the second half of the year, we did work like once every three weeks.

My life's fine. I'm listening to music. I'm going to a baseball game next weekend.
MUSIC APPRECIATION IS THE BIITCH MUSIC CLASS.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:40 AM   #4
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

We got half way through the year and the teacher literally said, "I don't know what else there is to teach you."

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-02-2011, 08:58 AM   #5
Red

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
We got half way through the year and the teacher literally said, "I don't know what else there is to teach you."
All the Music Appreciation class in our school does is listen to music and do worksheets on whether they liked it and why.

It's so basic even the Level 1 Music Majors don't even have to take it because they start at a level 10x more advanced.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 09-02-2011, 09:02 AM   #6
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

I chose it as an elective because I figured I could sleep through it.

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-02-2011, 09:04 AM   #7
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
All the Music Appreciation class in our school does is listen to music and do worksheets on whether they liked it and why.

It's so basic even the Level 1 Music Majors don't even have to take it because they start at a level 10x more advanced.
Ugh that sounds boring. I could never do worksheets like that all the time. My attention span isn't big enough xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:15 AM   #8
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sounds horrible, but then anything where you have to perform for other people's amusement is nerve racking. xD

life's ok./

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:53 AM   #9
Red

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Ugh that sounds boring. I could never do worksheets like that all the time. My attention span isn't big enough xD
Thank god we didn't have to take it. It was only an elective for people who wanted an easy class.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Tags
music, scary