Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-31-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Sasuke > Itachi?!?!?!

Yes, you heard it right.

I remember people said,
" NUUUUUUU ITACHI BEATS SASUKAY BECOZ HE HAS SUPER AWESOME SUSANOO AND WITH THE TOTSUKA AND YATA HE EENVINCIBLE!!!!11!!1!,"

Well now Sasuke has it. He's probably gonna go all sharingan hax with it. He has his power as well as itachi's making hom stronger. God knows what he can do. I know another factor is how well he can use them. No one knows how long it took Itachi to aquire the Sasanoo, let alone fully master it. Sasuke had barely mastered his own Susanoo. He just got final form against Kakashi and shot like one arrow. Itachi seemed to be proficient with the totsuka sword and yata mirror. Sasuke can shoot arrows.

Another factor is intelligence. Itachi is calmer and can strategize in the heat of battle like Shikamaru.

Sasuke is all like, " UCHIHA CLAN. IS SOOO COOL!!!!11!!1! I MUST AVENGE EET. I NEED TEH POW3RZ. WOOO MS SPAM!!!!!,"

Sasuke used MS to the point thsat he got blind. Itachi did too, but he knew he was gonna die anyways because of his disease. Okay that's just my thought! Discuss please!

Off topic: With Itachi's eyes he can now use his powers. Perhaps Oro could come back. Also, Nagato wouldn't since he got sealed AFTER Sasuke implanted the eyes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by BoxHead; 08-31-2011 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Adding more reasons to sasuke being stronger
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:26 PM   #2
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sasuke > Itachi?!?!?!

It;s only natural in Naruto and expected. Kishi pointed out numerous times that the future generations will eventually overcome the older ones.

Naruto > Minato/Nagato/Jiraiya/Kakashi.

Sasuke > Itachi/Madara(??)
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:31 PM   #3
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post

Sasuke used MS to the point thsat he got blind. Itachi did too, but he knew he was gonna die anyways because of his disease. Okay that's just my thought! Discuss please!

[/COLOR][/FONT]
Yes, Sasuke used his MS to the point that he went blind, within a few days. Itachi had his MS for what, 8 years?

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:34 PM   #4
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
Yes, Sasuke used his MS to the point that he went blind, within a few days. Itachi had his MS for what, 8 years?
Maybe sasuke's just has a pathetic pair of eyes? Or HAD a pathetic pair of eyes..

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:39 PM   #5
ItaSakuWTH
Freshmen Academy Student

ItaSakuWTH is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasuke's fighting probably changed from blitzing and taking the enemy out with chidori to overpowering them with hax jutsu (he'll probably be like gaara and not move the entire fight either) whats everybody think?
ItaSakuWTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:44 PM   #6
Pyro
Genin

Pyro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I still say Itachi would win. He's much smarter, and his Susanoo could deflect Sasuke's arrows.
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:45 PM   #7
Pyro
Genin

Pyro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItaSakuWTH View Post
sasuke's fighting probably changed from blitzing and taking the enemy out with chidori to overpowering them with hax jutsu (he'll probably be like gaara and not move the entire fight either) whats everybody think?
d
Yeah he'll do that for sure. Use Amateratsu and just stand there like a .
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:50 PM   #8
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I say Sasuke wins. He has an Amaterasu sword. So even if he misses he can swing again. Really Sasuke could solo most of the Narutoverse with just that move.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:59 PM   #9
ItaSakuWTH
Freshmen Academy Student

I don't see the point of amaterasu sword if there's amaterasu though if he can spam amaterasu (maybe it's less chakra if he just swings the sword but i think it's an arrow)
Old 08-31-2011, 08:40 PM   #10
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItaSakuWTH View Post
I don't see the point of amaterasu sword if there's amaterasu though if he can spam amaterasu (maybe it's less chakra if he just swings the sword but i think it's an arrow)
It's FAR more efficient. It's like having a torch as a weapon vs spitting fire.

Take Sasuke vs Raikage. If he misses with Amaterasu normally he would
be screwed. But now if he misses he just swings again. Dead Raikage.

Sasuke is going to be ownage with the Amaterasu sword.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:00 PM   #11
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

yes the ammy sword is a LITTLE hax. *cough*sarcasm*cough*, however, there must be some really big flaw to something that hax. My theory is that Naruto will somehow have to blind Sasuke. He has to destroy Sasuke's eyes somehow. He no longeris the chidori spammmer but the ammy spammer

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:35 AM   #12
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
I still say Itachi would win. He's much smarter, and his Susanoo could deflect Sasuke's arrows.
YES plus the Yata Mirror, so if Sasuke decides to spam Ammy, he'll get it back into his own eye and die! YAY!
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:54 AM   #13
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
Yes, you heard it right.

I remember people said,
" NUUUUUUU ITACHI BEATS SASUKAY BECOZ HE HAS SUPER AWESOME SUSANOO AND WITH THE TOTSUKA AND YATA HE EENVINCIBLE!!!!11!!1!,"

Well now Sasuke has it. He's probably gonna go all sharingan hax with it. He has his power as well as itachi's making hom stronger. God knows what he can do. I know another factor is how well he can use them. No one knows how long it took Itachi to aquire the Sasanoo, let alone fully master it. Sasuke had barely mastered his own Susanoo. He just got final form against Kakashi and shot like one arrow. Itachi seemed to be proficient with the totsuka sword and yata mirror. Sasuke can shoot arrows.

Another factor is intelligence. Itachi is calmer and can strategize in the heat of battle like Shikamaru.

Sasuke is all like, " UCHIHA CLAN. IS SOOO COOL!!!!11!!1! I MUST AVENGE EET. I NEED TEH POW3RZ. WOOO MS SPAM!!!!!,"

Off topic: With Itachi's eyes he can now use his powers. Perhaps Oro could come back. Also, Nagato wouldn't since he got sealed AFTER Sasuke implanted the eyes.

i dont c ur argument on how Sasuke is better.
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:06 AM   #14
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke doesn't have Itachi's Susanoo items. Stop it.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:21 AM   #15
Entertainment
Banned

Entertainment is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Really, because I think he does.

Itachi stored the items within his eyes.
Entertainment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:45 AM   #16
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Can't be since Itachi has been shown recently with the items. If there were two sets then Orochimaru or Danzo would have been had the other set, don't ya' think?
Old 09-01-2011, 05:06 AM   #17
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think sasuke will surpass itachi later on...
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:54 AM   #18
ItaSakuWTH
Freshmen Academy Student

i think he already did
IIRC Itachi is getting blind non ET so he couldnt keep up susano'o
Old 09-01-2011, 08:29 AM   #19
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It will be just wrong to say that Sasuke is better just because he has the EMS. If it were true that all the EMS' processors are stronger than that of the ordinary MS then why did Madara had to let Itachi alive once he realized that Itachi couldn't be manipulated?

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:33 AM   #20
Toshi Moshi
Ninja Academy Student

Toshi Moshi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, I like Itachi better as a character. However, speaking power-wise, I think EMS Sasuke is stronger than MS Itachi (even with all the mystical Japanese things).

Buuuut now Itachi is an ET zombie, is Sasuke still stronger? Now Itachi can use the entirety of his hax MS jutsu without going blind either, which is kind of basically like EMS. So theoretically, they BOTH have EMS (unless later Kishi changes something for plot). :S I think first we have to see the ammy sword and Sasuke's other Susano'o jutsu in action. But eventually we all know he'll get another hax justsu (like Susano'o/Ameterasu chidori or something) and over power Itachi.

Itachi's still a better character though.
Toshi Moshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arrow, ems, itachi, mankegyo, sasuke, susanoo, totsuka sword, yata mirror