Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 07-29-2011, 12:23 PM   #21
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Blazblue Discussion thread

you mean after u beat the last opponent in story mode and the credits roll and it says 50 percent ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:26 PM   #22
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No, it's after this robot girl comes in and she starts talking about a target. After I beat it it takes me back to the screen and choose your character. It says Clear and next to it, it says 50%.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:30 PM   #23
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

that happens to me but i have no idea what to do

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:37 PM   #24
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
No, it's after this robot girl comes in and she starts talking about a target. After I beat it it takes me back to the screen and choose your character. It says Clear and next to it, it says 50%.
That's because you only got the true ending for Noel. There are multiple endings for each character based on how you win each match, depending on what option you choose when you're given an action to choose to advance the story, or even if you lose matches.

You're playing Calamity Trigger right? For Noel I think you get more flashbacks during the story and another ending by winning more matches with a distortion finish. I'm pretty sure that for each character's "bad ending" in Calamity Trigger you have to lose every single match. It's kinda weird to have to lose all of them but I'm pretty sure that's how you do it.

Last edited by ByakuganMaster024; 07-29-2011 at 12:40 PM.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:42 PM   #25
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Oh, I was wondering why it was happening. I tried Litchi's story and it ended with only 37% finished. I was like 'WDF, again!?', but I can still redo their stories and try to get it through all the way, right?

I'm not sure if I'll be able do to it without getting annoyed, but somehow I will!

Old 07-29-2011, 12:47 PM   #26
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

Quote:
Oh, I was wondering why it was happening. I tried Litchi's story and it ended with only 37% finished. I was like 'WDF, again!?', but I can still redo their stories and try to get it through all the way, right?

I'm not sure if I'll be able do to it without getting annoyed, but somehow I will!
Yeah you can redo each one from the beginning to try different endings. I could never figure out how to get more endings for Litchi though for some reason.

As long as you complete each character's ending though you can unlock the True Ending and you don't need 100% for each character. The True Ending is what tells how the story ends for the game that you don't get to see in any of the individual character's endings and there's several animated scenes used in it too.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:55 PM   #27
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah, cause when she was looking for Ragna and found him, I guess I chose the wrong option and after I defeated Bang for being a "stalker" it ended with her and these two little kids talking about their boss...who's Bang? I was so confused. xD

But I'll try Noel's again, can't get enough of kicking Jin's arse. P:

Old 07-29-2011, 02:22 PM   #28
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I like kicking Jin's arse with Noel too. It makes up for all the times he was a complete and utter jerk to her for no reason.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 02:33 PM   #29
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

One question though: okay, so how do you use those special moves? Like when the area turns blue and there are weird symbols flying everywhere? I've been trying to do them, but I keep failing.

Now that I'm doing Litchi's story again, I can't help but notice how her chest basically flies everywhere. Whether she's walking, jumping, etc. xD

Old 07-29-2011, 02:50 PM   #30
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Are you talking about the Distortion drives? Each character has a different input for theirs. Its all about practice. You also have to remember to change the directional input depending on which way your character is facing. And yes, Litchi's chest does fly around all over the place. It's probably why Bang first noticed her in the first place and decided that he wouldn't give up until she loved him.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-29-2011, 03:13 PM   #31
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

Quote:
One question though: okay, so how do you use those special moves? Like when the area turns blue and there are weird symbols flying everywhere? I've been trying to do them, but I keep failing.

Now that I'm doing Litchi's story again, I can't help but notice how her chest basically flies everywhere. Whether she's walking, jumping, etc. xD
It's like rasengan sage said, you just have to practice the input for your character. You have to be pretty fast with them but once you know what buttons you have to press it's fairly easy to pull off for most characters. You can check how to do them in your moves list in the pause menu. The Distortion Drives are at the bottom and I believe they are highlighted in yellow and say "50% heat required" next to them or something like that. The red one at the bottom is your Astral Heat.

Just make sure that you save it for the end of the match in story mode though because you have to actually beat them with the distortion drive for it to count. You'll know you've won with it when it says "Distortion Finish" on the screen.

Last edited by ByakuganMaster024; 07-29-2011 at 03:17 PM.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #32
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Interesting.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 05:26 PM   #33
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes, yes it is.

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-31-2011, 10:57 PM   #34
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I seem to have a dilemma. I've been spending so much time practicing with Makoto, I'm not as good with other characters as I once was. My timing is becoming accustomed to Makoto's moves I guess.

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-31-2011, 11:21 PM   #35
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This is why training mode was invented.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #36
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Very true, NBT. To the training mode! Away!

YouTube:
src="

Old 08-10-2011, 10:01 PM   #37
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

It seems that it is just Tao I've gotten worse with since making Makoto my main. I can't seem to pull off her Astral anymore, no matter how much I train with her.

YouTube:
src="

Old 08-10-2011, 10:03 PM   #38
NBT
Banned

I hate Tao.And the retarded ninja dude.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:54 PM   #39
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Tao is so random, which is why I think she is so awesome because I find random humor hilarious. Bang(the ninja dude) was ok at first, but then he started to get really annoying.

YouTube:
src="

Old 08-31-2011, 11:40 PM   #40
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I have a question for blazblue: Does it have an interesting story mode with many cutscenes or is it just about battles with no actual purpose?
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote