Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 08-25-2011, 05:50 PM   #81
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why Drizzy/Drake Is My Role Model...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
sorry for being a princess?

"lol yeah brah i love his music but his lyrics are shitty." You need to pick one. I'm not accusing anything. We all know what you implied.

Don't try to throw in 'Well in MY opinion', 'In MY eyes', etc. because from your previous post in a discreet way you wanted people to know that Drake > Wayne, Drake's lyrics > Wayne's because his are dumb and don't make any sense. Why do you listen to him? You said in most all of his songs he talks about dumb ? You got me pissed off and I think I'm gonna leave.

get your point straight, get your facts straight and don't spew out stuff that you want to readjust and tweak later on when you're questioned about it.
Nice so Mods can change someones post just cause they don't like it? Little as kids these days.

But I'm going to tell you again, stop bitching because I don't like Waynes lyrics.

Last edited by Anbu Leader; 08-25-2011 at 05:57 PM.
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:55 PM   #82
Anbu Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
YouTube:

When Drake is in his zone like he is in this then yes I will rape the replay button. This was like 3 months ago, and he went in on this.

Edit: The only song on C4 that I like really. Anbu give Wayne credit on this, he actually went in..

YouTube:
Poetic shit, that's what I like on a rap/song and that's exactly what Wayne did there. You're right Yori, he went in.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:02 PM   #83
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu Leader View Post
Nice so Mods can change someones post just cause they don't like it? Little as kids these days.

But I'm going to tell you again, stop bitching because I don't like Waynes lyrics.
Well since you go around telling people stuff, let me tell you something.

You're not her parent so stop acting like you are, and talking down to her. The only one acting like a little kid is you, constantly bitching about god knows what.

You've been banned once before and you're sure damn making people regret you were ever un-banned.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:03 PM   #84
Mr. Hamster
Freshmen Academy Student

Mr. Hamster is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I was listening to one of his songs when I saw this thread... I always think of degrassi when I listen to his music. He was on when Degrassi was good...Not like I ever watched it >.>
Mr. Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:05 PM   #85
Anbu Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Well since you go around telling people stuff, let me tell you something.

You're not her parent so stop acting like you are, and talking down to her. The only one acting like a little kid is you, constantly bitching about god knows what.

You've been banned once before and you're sure damn making people regret you were ever un-banned.
She's the one that was constantly talking down at me, maybe because her title in this forum. She's the one bitching about me giving my opinion about something she doesn't agree with. You don't probably see that because you probably consider her as a friend and always seem to be in her side. But as a young man that I'm, I'll apologize if I was wrong. But I don't take anything back.

I was never banned o_O. Or was I?

EDIT: I thought in this forum I was free to give my opinion?
Old 08-25-2011, 06:07 PM   #86
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
She's the one that was constantly talking down at me, maybe because her title in this forum. She's the one bitching about me giving my opinion about something she doesn't agree with. You don't probably see that because you probably consider her as a friend and always seem to be in her side. But as a young man that I'm, I'll apologize if I was wrong. But I don't take anything back.

Um, correct if I'm wrong, but you were incredibly condescending in your posts to her. Calling her princess and honey buns, for instance.

Also, she wasn't bitching about your opinion, but that you kept contradicting yourself. You said you didn't like him, you said you liked this about him but not this, etc.

If you mean freedom of speech, then no, not so much.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:09 PM   #87
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:

Calling a girl "princess", when you're their age is something you do not do, especially if you don't know them, I don't know any other way to piss girls off faster, and guess what the first thing you said was.

Yup.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:15 PM   #88
Anbu Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Um, correct if I'm wrong, but you were incredibly condescending in your posts to her. Calling her princess and honey buns, for instance.

Also, she wasn't bitching about your opinion, but that you kept contradicting yourself. You said you didn't like him, you said you liked this about him but not this, etc.

If you mean freedom of speech, then no, not so much.
The princess thing was when she comment saying, "You're high off your ASS.". So I called her princess to return the favor but still thinking that this was going to be a friendly debate. The hunny buns thing was when she tells me "to get my point straight, my facts straight, etc". Who the hell is she think she is to tell me something like that about my opinion?

Anyway, I said I was going to stop. There's no need to... put fuel one the fire, if I may say.

Last edited by Anbu Leader; 08-25-2011 at 06:18 PM.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:17 PM   #89
Anbu Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Calling a girl "princess", when you're their age is something you do not do, especially if you don't know them, I don't know any other way to piss girls off faster, and guess what the first thing you said was.

Yup.
Well telling me that I'm "high off my ASS" pissed me off. So I returned the favor.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:20 PM   #90
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
The princess thing was when she comment saying, "You're high off your ASS.". So I called her princess to return the favor but still thinking that this was going to be a friendly debate. The hunny buns thing was when she tells me "to get my point straight, my facts straight, etc". Who the hell is she think she is to tell me something like that about my opinion?

Anyway, I said I was going to stop. There's no need to... put fuel one the fire, if I may say.
Well, when you contradict yourself and jump around from one thing to another, you're asking for a comment like that.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 08-25-2011, 06:22 PM   #91
Anbu Leader

Quote:
Well, when you contradict yourself and jump around from one thing to another, you're asking for a comment like that.
And when you don't prove anything and you literally try to call someone an ass for their opinion, you're also asking for a comment like that.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:25 PM   #92
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
And when you don't prove anything and you literally try to call someone an ass for their opinion, you're also asking for a comment like that.
Lol this isn't the BG's, there's nothing to prove, and nobody was trying to.

And I'll say this again, she didn't 'call you an ass' for what your opinions were, it was because you didn't stick to one opinion and bounced around ad infinitum.

Anyway, no point in talking to you. Been down this road before and it's never ending.

/Heil

Old 08-25-2011, 06:26 PM   #93
Anbu Leader

Quote:
Lol this isn't the BG's, there's nothing to prove, and nobody was trying to.

And I'll say this again, she didn't 'call you an ass' for what your opinions were, it was because you didn't stick to one opinion and bounced around ad infinitum.

Anyway, no point in talking to you. Been down this road before and it's never ending.
Which is why I told you that I was going to stop but you decided to continue.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:27 PM   #94
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

K lol

/Heil

Old 08-25-2011, 06:40 PM   #95
WeezyBaby
Genin Elite

WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Smh we went to rashin Kanye, and talkin bout how great Cass, Wayne and Drake are to arguing over princess and s**t. -___- smh
WeezyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:20 AM   #96
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm gonna say this..

I don't like Kanye, I don't like his ego, his flow or his raps. It bothered me that someone mentioned that thanks to him Drake (and other rappers) came into the spotlight. I don't think so, once Drake stepped foot in Young Money Records he was already in the spotlight. If someone did helped him in his career it had to be Wayne.
I'm not trying to dig up this grave, but I however do have one last point to mention.

Rappers emerge from the help of other rappers, not one alone. If you do believe me that being in Young Money Cash Money Billionaires' label instantly guarantees you fame and money, you are incorrect. Prove me wrong by naming half the label's artists without searching it up (or including names like Wayne, Birdman, Drake, or Nicki).

Drake did emerge into the spotlight with the help of several artists, notably Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Birdman, Jay-Z, Nicki, et cetera.

In case you (still) don't think that Kanye had any of whatsoever influence on Drake and his rapping, watch the video below:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

If you don't want to, long story short, Drake credited his award to Kanye (and Andre 3000, Phonte, and his mom) for contributing to his career and success.

EDIT: Yes, guy above me, Sean's flow was stolen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:19 AM   #97
Anbu Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasummer View Post
He stole his flow from Big Sean...I can't respect a rapper who doesn't even have his own flow. He sounds good, but that's not his sound. It's Big Sean's sound.
You can't say something was stolen until it comes up missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I'm not trying to dig up this grave, but I however do have one last point to mention.

Rappers emerge from the help of other rappers, not one alone. If you do believe me that being in Young Money Cash Money Billionaires' label instantly guarantees you fame and money, you are incorrect. Prove me wrong by naming half the label's artists without searching it up (or including names like Wayne, Birdman, Drake, or Nicki).

Drake did emerge into the spotlight with the help of several artists, notably Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Birdman, Jay-Z, Nicki, et cetera.

In case you (still) don't think that Kanye had any of whatsoever influence on Drake and his rapping, watch the video below:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

If you don't want to, long story short, Drake credited his award to Kanye (and Andre 3000, Phonte, and his mom) for contributing to his career and success.

EDIT: Yes, guy above me, Sean's flow was stolen.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I never said that it instantly guarantees you success and/or fame.

My point is simple Pride; You're right. Every rapper emerges from help of other rappers. And like I said, if he had to thank someone it had to be Wayne. Because every other rapper that you just mentioned (not including Wayne) has worked with Drake after his fame exploded. But what I'm trying to say is simple. Drake had what it took to make it and that's what he did. I remember the first time I listened to one of his own songs. It was either "Best I Ever Had" or "Successful". Which in one of them was only himself singing/rapping. And the buzz about the song got so big that it reached my ears and all over the country. The other one was with Lil Wayne which showed his flow that I fell inlove with. So I'm not saying he instantly gained fame because no rapper has done so (as far as I know). But putting up a video of Drake winning an award that I'm not familiar with and thanking his mother and uncle and also "dedicating" the award to Kayne and his Andre 3000 song, doesn't mean jack of what you're saying. Meaning it doesn't mean that he's thanking Kanye for the award. We really don't know the reason why he dedicated to Kanye. It couldn't be because he "helped" him with his career because before "Forever" where Lil Wayne, Eminem, Kanye participated he was already a household name. So you're giving Kanye too much of an applause sir. You should give Wayne that much credit.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:58 PM   #98
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I believe it was 'Best I Ever Had'. 'Successful' got great plays on urban radios tho. Of course, I not at all degrading nor criticizing his skills at a rapper. All I'm saying is that his skills partially originated from others. Like the pass-the-torch wiz.

Actually, no. It was because of Jay Z's mentions that Drake exploded into the scene, which got Wayne to sign him into Young Money. Kanye was in relation with Jay, and thus was at a good position, more or less, as someone to help Drake out, be it even producing. Although his help came from more of his music being an influence on Drake himself. BTW, Jay also did it with Rick Ross and Lupe Fiasco.

I already gave Wayne the credit. That was why I included him.

Last I checked, those were the BMI Awards, originating from BMI, which represented Eminem, Taylor Swift, Linkin Park, Mariah Carey, Lady Gaga, Dolly Patron, Shakira, Nickelback, Rihanna, and more.

If he was dedicating his awards to people like three stacks, whom haven't even rapped on a song with him, or Kanye, who wasn't officially featured on too many of his songs, why the hell then wouldn't he dedicate the award also to Wayne, whom signed him? Drake did dedicate it towards his mom, meaning that whomever else he thanked it towards meant a huge influence to his success and ability itself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote